Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 96. (Read 169451 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I think IOU is growing slowly but can't say that it will lag behind.Looking through their team,so much experienced people they gether & as expected,they can turn this into popular but just need some time   
Yes, exactly the project is becoming popular as per time passes. But still, it will take some more time to get the massive support from supporters.

It is because the team gives an assurance that this project will be good at all times and it would give the full effort so that this peoject will continue the progress. So far at this momentum the team developed more strategies fo the next session and for them to easy to identify what is the good for the peoject.

No doubt on how the team work just to make the project successful. They let people feel less worries about the problems that the project may encounter. They know how to handle things which is very important. Just hoping for the betterment and success of this project. I am sure this will be happen soon.
Its a long time ahead to say anything about project future.We need to work with them also but contributing to the project.so can i know how to contribute to this project?
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
I think IOU is growing slowly but can't say that it will lag behind.Looking through their team,so much experienced people they gether & as expected,they can turn this into popular but just need some time   
Yes, exactly the project is becoming popular as per time passes. But still, it will take some more time to get the massive support from supporters.
Agree,  the project might have supporters as of now but still the team members need to create a good solution for gaining more and more supporters and investors for the project performance development. Aside for that the popularity of the project results to a good and profitable income in the future.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
The team has worked very hard on project's development since from the beginning to till now. And I really hope very soon they will achieve their goals by creating a great impact on the crypto market.
Activity: 504

It is because the team gives an assurance that this project will be good at all times and it would give the full effort so that this peoject will continue the progress. So far at this momentum the team developed more strategies fo the next session and for them to easy to identify what is the good for the peoject.

I think the team is capable of doing this task with respect to their own profeciency. We could find it very interesting although the development process is not as easy as that but the fact that they are willing and determine to make this project a successful one no doubt they are going to establish a good start.
The IOU is a great project indeed and we can clearly see it here. Even though that this project is not that so long in here, they have been kicking so hard most especially in times like this that the current crypto market is very naughty that is makes more people turns crazy. Well, this is the best time for crypto projects to prove itself in the whole crypto community.
Activity: 602
Developers are taking key vision on project initiatives by empowering block chain experts and consumers which is a highly innovative challenging aspect as we can understand scrum masters along with architects are giving more priority for the project welfare dealing with safety enhancements.
What a kind of understandable language. The developer is the main thing or it easily be called as the key from the project to make the project looks developed and improved time by time.
Activity: 560
I correctly understood that the platform for now does not require full authentication and things like kyc and aml? Or then it will be required that regulators are satisfied and do not make problems?
Yes,  they are not implemented such like this things, regulations I think will just follow. Import is that project has all the chance to improve and more update their current marketing status

Yeah, there are no such a thing that KYC and AML verification for investing to the project is required. If you are not sure about it, you can check their telegram so that you can know.
Activity: 532
I correctly understood that the platform for now does not require full authentication and things like kyc and aml? Or then it will be required that regulators are satisfied and do not make problems?
Yes,  they are not implemented such like this things, regulations I think will just follow. Import is that project has all the chance to improve and more update their current marketing status

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

No doubt on how the team work just to make the project successful. They let people feel less worries about the problems that the project may encounter. They know how to handle things which is very important. Just hoping for the betterment and success of this project. I am sure this will be happen soon.
Activity: 308

I think the team is capable of doing this task with respect to their own profeciency. We could find it very interesting although the development process is not as easy as that but the fact that they are willing and determine to make this project a successful one no doubt they are going to establish a good start.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 294
Developers are taking key vision on project initiatives by empowering block chain experts and consumers which is a highly innovative challenging aspect as we can understand scrum masters along with architects are giving more priority for the project welfare dealing with safety enhancements.
Activity: 378
Another new project that comes out from its shell. Well, this is a good start for this project as it will face too many circumstances, trials, challenges and encounters different changes that needs for the whole project to struggle and keep on striving to aim its goal and vision to the crypto community.

Precisely buddy, another good and wonderful project from behind the teams ideas andinspiration. Hosting or making each project in reality needs more effort and perseverance to pursue. Trials and problems are natural it is just a matter of making things trackkng in the right track.
Transactions in the environment of the Internet became an integral part of everyday life of millions of people. They don't know any more how without it to live and plan plany beforehand. The project in turn provides such services therefore it is popular.

That is the two part internal agreement and outer part of the decision making. It is because it drives how the project really works through the communication between the team and the investors. The transaction is transparently involving for good and betterment as the days pass by.
And for the welfare of all the participants and investors project have initiated various social channels for communicating and collaborating more information about the project. We can do connect, involve and be a part of the project development news and get updated.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I am at a lost here what is the difference between the founders, management and company. Why the need to collect 40% all together?
Best you specify what the 20% token share for the company is as right now it is not clear.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
didf you people have developed this as a second version of the project? i am pretty sure i saw something very similar a while back.
There is a lot of actually similar projects with the sphere of tokens. It is connected with the fact that the subject of cryptocurrencies is limited and very often we see only modifications of old and unsuccessful platforms.
Activity: 602
Another new project that comes out from its shell. Well, this is a good start for this project as it will face too many circumstances, trials, challenges and encounters different changes that needs for the whole project to struggle and keep on striving to aim its goal and vision to the crypto community.

Precisely buddy, another good and wonderful project from behind the teams ideas andinspiration. Hosting or making each project in reality needs more effort and perseverance to pursue. Trials and problems are natural it is just a matter of making things trackkng in the right track.
Transactions in the environment of the Internet became an integral part of everyday life of millions of people. They don't know any more how without it to live and plan plany beforehand. The project in turn provides such services therefore it is popular.
Just be sure that this project is going to live once it hit the hardcap of the project or after the end of the ICO, I'm totally sure and perfectly sure that the project gonna blow up someday.
Activity: 616
This project is going through all circumstamces,trials but i think they will meet those expectation & can be make all features possible.

Yes nothing is impossible, the team are capable of doing this project into the crypto community. It might be a big journey for them since many things needs to be well guided and organize. With the presence of their profeciency im sure they will going to bring this project into the place where it should be.
They need to plan for big enough that this project come into the correct position.so it is hard & long way run.so we can also suggest them that how to improve

Everyone can suggest to make the project improved, but the last say will always be at the team. Development of project is a long process which needs more time. That is why it is better to trust the team to whatever they do as long they let people know about their actions. It is good also to be more patient  in waiting for the updates and achieving the main goal.
Team will not take their individual decisions, each team member will have a task with proper instructions and when all the active team players complete it successfully then the plan will be implemented at the end ultimately.

That is what we called taking their responsibilities as part of the the project. We all know that this project is really positive outlook that it will be more successful because of the latest project possess. The implementation is always in the process of achieving the success for all good.
I hope they know that each of the community were here to support the project until they have reached their own success in the project and give a little comission for us.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
This project is going through all circumstamces,trials but i think they will meet those expectation & can be make all features possible.

Yes nothing is impossible, the team are capable of doing this project into the crypto community. It might be a big journey for them since many things needs to be well guided and organize. With the presence of their profeciency im sure they will going to bring this project into the place where it should be.
They need to plan for big enough that this project come into the correct position.so it is hard & long way run.so we can also suggest them that how to improve

Everyone can suggest to make the project improved, but the last say will always be at the team. Development of project is a long process which needs more time. That is why it is better to trust the team to whatever they do as long they let people know about their actions. It is good also to be more patient  in waiting for the updates and achieving the main goal.
Team will not take their individual decisions, each team member will have a task with proper instructions and when all the active team players complete it successfully then the plan will be implemented at the end ultimately.

That is what we called taking their responsibilities as part of the the project. We all know that this project is really positive outlook that it will be more successful because of the latest project possess. The implementation is always in the process of achieving the success for all good.
Pages:
Jump to: