Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 97. (Read 169451 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
didf you people have developed this as a second version of the project? i am pretty sure i saw something very similar a while back.
Really mate? I don't have any idea if there is another or previous project that has similar concept and content with this project. In my own opinion maybe they are similar in some manny ways but K  know they have different strategies and originality in terms of project presentation.

If that so it means it is a threats to us, to the team and also to the investors. Well if that happens it is really needs a hardwork to the people who set a plan and trust this project. We need to look for Strategies that might affect to success in the near future.

I think it's not a problem having a similar project. What matters most are the people behind the project. How they work on it in order to be different from others and how to make it successful. Active updates also can help  gain trust from the people which is very important.

Yes right, you got the point it is because having the same project is a challenge for one another both team will give the best out of it so the more investors will come to their project and I think no one will say it is repeated because it always depends to the stratgeies.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
didf you people have developed this as a second version of the project? i am pretty sure i saw something very similar a while back.
Really mate? I don't have any idea if there is another or previous project that has similar concept and content with this project. In my own opinion maybe they are similar in some manny ways but K  know they have different strategies and originality in terms of project presentation.

If that so it means it is a threats to us, to the team and also to the investors. Well if that happens it is really needs a hardwork to the people who set a plan and trust this project. We need to look for Strategies that might affect to success in the near future.

I think it's not a problem having a similar project. What matters most are the people behind the project. How they work on it in order to be different from others and how to make it successful. Active updates also can help  gain trust from the people which is very important.

Activity: 532
Really mate? I don't have any idea if there is another or previous project that has similar concept and content with this project. In my own opinion maybe they are similar in some manny ways but K  know they have different strategies and originality in terms of project presentation.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Activity: 308
Very interesting project, but I would like to see the review of icoguide.com it would be meaningful to hear from professionals and experts.
Yes, please search and check the project before investing. You need to double check everything before anything else. Investing is very serious matter. Look and research as much as you can and be knowledgeable enough about the project and victory will be yours.

Exactly, for the better future you have to make a background check of the project before you are going to establish your thoughts in to this project. In this way you will be having a good time and maybe a good profit from it. Just be patient in waiting for a more profitable future.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
The reach of the audience can not but surprise, really amazing. Plus the team looks pretty impressive. I hope, you will come out to realize your project in such a shaky position of the market. Good luck
Activity: 434
Very interesting project, but I would like to see the review of icoguide.com it would be meaningful to hear from professionals and experts.
Yes, please search and check the project before investing. You need to double check everything before anything else. Investing is very serious matter. Look and research as much as you can and be knowledgeable enough about the project and victory will be yours.
Activity: 532
Another new project that comes out from its shell. Well, this is a good start for this project as it will face too many circumstances, trials, challenges and encounters different changes that needs for the whole project to struggle and keep on striving to aim its goal and vision to the crypto community.
This project is going through all circumstamces,trials but i think they will meet those expectation & can be make all features possible.

Yes nothing is impossible, the team are capable of doing this project into the crypto community. It might be a big journey for them since many things needs to be well guided and organize. With the presence of their profeciency im sure they will going to bring this project into the place where it should be.
They need to plan for big enough that this project come into the correct position.so it is hard & long way run.so we can also suggest them that how to improve
Absolutely,  preparation is the bet way to meet client's expectations and satisfaction. There is no such thing for one day process of success. All of these start from small plans and results to huge outcomes.
Activity: 378
Another new project that comes out from its shell. Well, this is a good start for this project as it will face too many circumstances, trials, challenges and encounters different changes that needs for the whole project to struggle and keep on striving to aim its goal and vision to the crypto community.
This project is going through all circumstamces,trials but i think they will meet those expectation & can be make all features possible.

Yes nothing is impossible, the team are capable of doing this project into the crypto community. It might be a big journey for them since many things needs to be well guided and organize. With the presence of their profeciency im sure they will going to bring this project into the place where it should be.
They need to plan for big enough that this project come into the correct position.so it is hard & long way run.so we can also suggest them that how to improve

Everyone can suggest to make the project improved, but the last say will always be at the team. Development of project is a long process which needs more time. That is why it is better to trust the team to whatever they do as long they let people know about their actions. It is good also to be more patient  in waiting for the updates and achieving the main goal.
Team will not take their individual decisions, each team member will have a task with proper instructions and when all the active team players complete it successfully then the plan will be implemented at the end ultimately.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

Everyone can suggest to make the project improved, but the last say will always be at the team. Development of project is a long process which needs more time. That is why it is better to trust the team to whatever they do as long they let people know about their actions. It is good also to be more patient  in waiting for the updates and achieving the main goal.

Precisely buddy, another good and wonderful project from behind the teams ideas andinspiration. Hosting or making each project in reality needs more effort and perseverance to pursue. Trials and problems are natural it is just a matter of making things trackkng in the right track.
Transactions in the environment of the Internet became an integral part of everyday life of millions of people. They don't know any more how without it to live and plan plany beforehand. The project in turn provides such services therefore it is popular.

That is the two part internal agreement and outer part of the decision making. It is because it drives how the project really works through the communication between the team and the investors. The transaction is transparently involving for good and betterment as the days pass by.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

Precisely buddy, another good and wonderful project from behind the teams ideas andinspiration. Hosting or making each project in reality needs more effort and perseverance to pursue. Trials and problems are natural it is just a matter of making things trackkng in the right track.
Transactions in the environment of the Internet became an integral part of everyday life of millions of people. They don't know any more how without it to live and plan plany beforehand. The project in turn provides such services therefore it is popular.
Activity: 294

They have also taken an immense establishment with blockchain technology which is a secured functionality at the same time E-commerce may be even on M-Commerce. Developers are very actively focusing on new technologies for project development.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Activity: 504
This project needs a lots of ways to keep on going. The competitors here in the crypto currency community cannot be avoided but rather need to face head on to know if you are capable enough to remain in this community and to keep going further. Well, I hope the team come up with a better way of promotion for this project to spread wodely in the crypto world.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
A loyalty system has proven to be an effective way on improving the growth on some business.
There are many online store or offline store that implementing a loyalty system, and they got their customers to came back again.
That way will open a big chance for this project to be working smoothly.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

I do not think that this project is popular on the forum)) For a month and a half only 4 pages of messages - this is not enough.

Perhaps that is because they don't pay shills to post "good project" posts. I don't think quantity of posts is a good indicator.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
As long as smart contracts are in place the loyalty system will be flawless
Pages:
Jump to: