Pages:
Author

Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction - page 11. (Read 27681 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Forex Coral Limited
Today we have big match between Gujarat vs Bangalore at bangalore, i am going to bet on bangalore because of bangalore have strong batting line up with home ground advantage,
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Tomorrow the Big match between Royal challengers vs Gujarat Lions. The first eliminating match it happening in Bengaluru and this is batting pitch so we may expect one more ton from Virat kohli tomo he made 2 century against Gujarat so expecting one more tomo. Gujarat Lions also well prepared team and they are top in the list so we don't under estimate them let's see how they will restrict Bengaluru top order batsman tomo. All the best for both teams.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
This is must win to both team but RCB made it and reached play off. Virat kohli made 6th half century in this season. And he is the top leading scorer no one is behind him. Congrats RCB.

Very bad luck to Delhi they are top in the list from the begining but where they made mistake i don't know they are out of this IPL now so sad for Dravid because i am very big FAn of Dravid. Best of luck next season.

Until last week, RCB used to be second last team in points table and now they are second in points table but from top. Last 5 to 6 games they really played very good cricket, particularly the top three bastman. But yesterday match, we should give credit to the bowlers who restricted DD just for 138 runs. Let's see how they continue this winning streak in playoffs...

Yeah Pune and Bangalore were in the last, but after continues winning RCB had moved to the play off but Pune with its final win moved second from last. During the next season Pune is expected to come up with winning potential.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
This is must win to both team but RCB made it and reached play off. Virat kohli made 6th half century in this season. And he is the top leading scorer no one is behind him. Congrats RCB.

Very bad luck to Delhi they are top in the list from the begining but where they made mistake i don't know they are out of this IPL now so sad for Dravid because i am very big FAn of Dravid. Best of luck next season.

Until last week, RCB used to be second last team in points table and now they are second in points table but from top. Last 5 to 6 games they really played very good cricket, particularly the top three bastman. But yesterday match, we should give credit to the bowlers who restricted DD just for 138 runs. Let's see how they continue this winning streak in playoffs...
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Activity: 910
Royal challengers Bengaluru reached play off and they are top second in the list so if they lost first match they have chance to play one more game to reach finals. Again on more most valuable contribution from Captain Kholi made one more half century today what a FORM i ever seen this type of form from any cricketer till today Congratulation RCB.
It was an easy win for RCB , 138 is not at all a competitive score for RCB . Yes I agree Kohli has been the best , he has scored 900+ runs in this IPL. Now since RCB reached the top 2 , they get two chances to reach the final , next match is against GL in their home ground , Bangalore . Should wait and watch how GL super batsmens perform . Although I supported RCB all the way , I feel bad for Dravid .

Back to Back six consecutive win from Royal challengers what a performance from all players of RCB congratulation boys i want to see you in finals. KOHLI what i have to say about him he is just a amazing player in Team RCB.

RCB is playing 1st qualifier match against Gujarat in RCb home ground Bengaluru if they reach finals means this time RCB is the champaign.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Royal challengers Bengaluru reached play off and they are top second in the list so if they lost first match they have chance to play one more game to reach finals. Again on more most valuable contribution from Captain Kholi made one more half century today what a FORM i ever seen this type of form from any cricketer till today Congratulation RCB.
It was an easy win for RCB , 138 is not at all a competitive score for RCB . Yes I agree Kohli has been the best , he has scored 900+ runs in this IPL. Now since RCB reached the top 2 , they get two chances to reach the final , next match is against GL in their home ground , Bangalore . Should wait and watch how GL super batsmens perform . Although I supported RCB all the way , I feel bad for Dravid .
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
Kohli is in the form of his life. RCB gets two shots at the final now. RCB to win it from here for me.!
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
Kohli is in very good form this season. He is the top batsman of this IPL season. De villers and Chris Gayle were unlucky today. Feeling bad for Delhi, Dravid's charisma wasn't sufficient for Delhi to lift the trophy. Well played Delhi as though it was a sure win of RCB but Delhi bowled pretty well.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Rcb won the match by 6 wickets yay! gayle and ab didn't perform good in this match, i once thought rcb will lose this match now but captain kohli played good as usually and saved the team.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
What an Awesome match from Bangalore. Always loved Kohli's play. He hit that winning run that takes RCB into the playoffs. And thanks to a superlative runrate, RCB jet up to the second position in the points table and earn themselves a second chance at that elusive finale spot.

Now Bangalore will play the Qualifier 1 with Gujarat on 24th may which will be quite tough as both the teams are in their best form

Again my both predictions went right for today's match. Both RCB and KKR won the match
legendary
Activity: 1092
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
DD are going to lose this one as their score is just 138. If RCB win, SRH will move to the third spot and RCB will get the second position. I really felt that SRH would retain their second position as they were in the first 4 ever since this season started and RCB were at the bottom and struggling to et a win.
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
Royal Challengers Bangalore won the toss and opt to bowl against Delhi Daredevils. Delhi is struggling from start of the match. They can score max 150 runs in today's match. They have already lost their 4 wickets and are playing on 94. It will be a child's play for Bangalore. Delhi will definitely lose this one
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
KKR is doing well in the first 5 overs and they seem in full mood to win this game else they'll be out of the qualifiers. SRH and GL are already qualifiers. If KKR win today, the next game would be even tough for RCB to qualify. Going by the score now, I predict the total score to be 165-170. Will be a good score to defend.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
My prediction on top four finishers (teams qualifying for play off) of this edition of IPL will be
Gujarat Lions,
Sunrisers Hyderabad,
Royal Challengers Bangalore and
Delhi Daredevils.

If Kolkata Knight Riders will not qualify tonight, we are going to congratulate a new champion this year.

Even if KKR is qualifying tonight their will be a new champion this year and in my opinion Gujarat or Hyderabad will be lifting IPL 2016 CUP,

today first match KKR and second match RCB will be winning, but both match will be full of thrill.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
It's going to be a tough game today with an interesting pick! Here are the two matches going to held off today:

- Knight Rider vs Sunrisers: Sunrisers just had a lose in the previous match which will not lead them into a good match today. In my opinion they will be more down just because they did all their hard work in their first matches, they are down for today. Good Luck to KKR Smiley

- Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challenger: As of the previous position and performance by the team RCB, Its an easy pick. Smiley It's going to be: RCB.

~Dr.Famous~
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
My prediction on top four finishers (teams qualifying for play off) of this edition of IPL will be
Gujarat Lions,
Sunrisers Hyderabad,
Royal Challengers Bangalore and
Delhi Daredevils.

If Kolkata Knight Riders will not qualify tonight, we are going to congratulate a new champion this year.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
There are two matches going to happen today

Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad
Time : 10:30 GMT
Place : Eden Gardens, Kolkata

Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Delhi Daredevils
Time : 14:30 GMT
Place : Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Stadium, Raipur

My bet will be on Kolkata and Bangalore today
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
Have a mining rig
everyone will say that RCB will win match.
but i think DD will do something better to reach playoff.

in the mean it will be a tough match.
and it should be.
but me too really think that DD rise up from bottom and this season is the best for them.
and they are not depend on foreign players.
giving chances to all young indian.
i m disappointed with Iyer's form this year.
Pages:
Jump to: