Pages:
Author

Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction - page 13. (Read 27681 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Wow what a Great and interesting inning by Pune. I bet on Pune and I was sure at one moment that I am going to lose it
But dhoni made it with 2 sixes and 1 four in last 3 balls. "I don't want the last spot," he must have said to himself.
Preety fun and interesting.

Next match is between Mumbai and Gujarat and Gujarat already made to the toss and opt to bowl first
As already said I am going with Gujarat in this match. Let's see what is going to happen

That's why every one call M S Dhoni is the world class match finisher. He played all 6 balls and gave victory to his team that is his confident. Superb finally we saw smile on his face in last game. Even opposite captain accept that Dhoni is the best finisher. Great send off to Pune team. best of luck for next year both team Punjab and Pune. Congratulation Pune.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
Wow what a Great and interesting inning by Pune. I bet on Pune and I was sure at one moment that I am going to lose it
But dhoni made it with 2 sixes and 1 four in last 3 balls. "I don't want the last spot," he must have said to himself.
Preety fun and interesting.

Next match is between Mumbai and Gujarat and Gujarat already made to the toss and opt to bowl first
As already said I am going with Gujarat in this match. Let's see what is going to happen
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
After a good start and ending also good Punjab score 172 in 20 overs which is above par score , before this all 170 scores are defend , so today pune have to play good in PP if their openers perform well then pune have chances of winning,

I am backing or laying what ever on pune.

Not interesting at all or is it ? I am eagerly waiting for other matches , this match isn't going to any changes to the top 6 , so it isn't that interesting , but also , I have always supported Dhoni and now too I will back him. Hope Pune won't stick down at the bottom of the table .
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
After a good start and ending also good Punjab score 172 in 20 overs which is above par score , before this all 170 scores are defend , so today pune have to play good in PP if their openers perform well then pune have chances of winning,

I am backing or laying what ever on pune.
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
I am backing Rising Pune Supergiants in today's match against Kings XI Punjab.  Both the teams are at the bottom of the point table but Pune still has better odds to win. They have better run rate as well. After their surprising win from Delhi, expectations has arisen from this team.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Rising Pune Supergiants vs Kings XI Punjab both teams are into trouble there and playing very poor there but i think Rising Pune Supergiants is little better side and have good chance to win this match.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Kings XI Punjab is continuously struggling and fight against every team.Which can be seen in track record of it.It is winning and loosing whereas Rising Pune Supergiants one wins and then against begins to loose in series.I have to pick Punjab once again for my bet instead of home team.
Activity: 714
Rising Pune Supergiants - Kings XI Punjab two matches are going to be played today.I picked first one for me.Kings XI Punjab is my team for betting to place on it.It has overall satisfactory performance than Rising Pune Supergiants which won last match after four loosing.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Forex Coral Limited
oh my ****
last-ball win
what a great performance by young Nair.
now tournament is open.
today KXIP will win this match i think.

Yes DD done good job in last over young nair done good job today we have two big matchs.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
oh my ****
last-ball win
now tournament is open.

yeah DD has too many young indian players,and they are improving.
congracts DD.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
oh my ****
last-ball win
now tournament is open.
legendary
Activity: 1120
There are two more matches today :

Rising Pune Supergiants vs Kings XI Punjab
Time : At 10:30 GMT
Place : Visakhapatnam

Gujarat Lions vs Mumbai Indians
Time : At 14:30 GMT
Place : Kanpur

I will be going with Pune and Gujarat today
legendary
Activity: 1092
I also will place my bet on Delhi Daredevils because it will go for its survival and do something wonderful to win this game there, i am pretty sure Delhi Daredevils can win this match today.

What a wonderful victory by Delhi Daredevils Nair 83* gives DD last-ball win, this match was full of suspense and i have won my bet on this match. Grin

Yes last balls two back to back fours well played by karun nair. After failing De Kock he took his responsibilities and made Delhi still alive in this IPL  congratulation Delhi. So coming matches are very interesting now who will win they will qualify play off except Pune and Punjab.

Tomo there is two match b/w Pune vs Punjab.

Gujrath lions vs Mumbai indians.

who will win.......?
legendary
Activity: 1260
I also will place my bet on Delhi Daredevils because it will go for its survival and do something wonderful to win this game there, i am pretty sure Delhi Daredevils can win this match today.

What a wonderful victory by Delhi Daredevils Nair 83* gives DD last-ball win, this match was full of suspense and i have won my bet on this match. Grin
Activity: 700
If we say one of the best match full of suspense and entertainment made by both teams.Delhi Daredevils won the match on last ball against Sunrisers Hyderabad.It is very rare to see such exciting matches these days.I couldn't judge as everything was possible till the end of match.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
What an exciting match, i was hoping to see super over but dd won the match. nair made it possible to win the match for dd.  Smiley
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
Delhi Daredevils won by 6 wickets in today's match. It was very exciting match. My fingers were crossed till last ball. Delhi has performed quite poor in mid of match but  in last few overs they paced up. It was a four on last ball and a breath of relief for Delhi fans.
Activity: 798
common DD.
win this match and make 1 more step to reach in playoff.
this season i am so impressed from DD.
Dravid did a great work.
salute to ''The Wall''

Yeah Dravid is the genius  of the game and whatever role and responsibility is given to him, he does with the great level of dedication, and do not forget he is also a coach of U19 team which reached in the finals of WC.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
common DD.
Dravid did a great work.
salute to ''The Wall''

Hmm true , great legends like Dravid and Zaheer have surely did great work with DD team . You can see a lot of youngster getting chance to perform , anyways coming to DD vs SRH  , DD still have a very good chance to win this match , I am backing for DD , because if DD wins this match , then the final match DD vs RCB will be an interesting one since , whoever wins in that match may make it to top 4 .

DD sill has chance.
i m sure delhi will win this match.
Duminy and Brathwaite still in dugout.

Yes surely they are great players , but I think what DD needs now is partnership , so I think Samson plays more important role in this chase ( along with pant and nair )
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
common DD.
Dravid did a great work.
salute to ''The Wall''
Pages:
Jump to: