Pages:
Author

Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction - page 7. (Read 27681 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
I am with Gujarat as they have a good batting line up if the top orders play smartly then we can see that they can also chase high score or in first batting score high score and SRH are mostly depended on top 4 batsman

Gujarat managed to top the group in the initial stage, but they must be low on morale now.
Sunrisers will be feeling confident after their previous win.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 2
I am with Gujarat as they have a good batting line up if the top orders play smartly then we can see that they can also chase high score or in first batting score high score and SRH are mostly depended on top 4 batsman
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Gujarat Lions vs Sunrisers Hyderabad from my point of view this match will be very interesting because both teams will do something wonderful to make sure to play final match with  Royal Challengers Bangalore, i think Sunrisers Hyderabad is looking more side than Gujarat Lions so that i think SRH can take advantage of good combination to move next round.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Some facts about IPL playoff trends,
for the last 5 IPL , in the top two teams second wins the first match, next in eliminator top 3rd teams wins the eliminator match, then same thinkg in Qualifier 2nd mostly top 2nd team wins the qualifier 2

and both top two team meets back in final round and Top 2nd team wins the cup . So this is the trend going on for the last 5 IPL.

So as per the calculation tommorrow gujarat team have to win the match and then they will face back RCB in finale round. Let us see what happens in this IPL 9, I am with Gujarat
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
There is one match going to happen today

Gujarat Lions vs Sunrisers Hyderabad
Time : 14:30 GMT
Place : Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi

The winner of this match will have to play with Royal Challengers Bangalore in the finale
My best wises are with Hyderabad today. Hope they win

This match is going to happen on 27/may/2016 not today, and this match is going to be winner Gujarat Lions and back both Gujarat and RCB are going to face each other on Final that is on 29th may 2016

Oops Missed the date. Corrected in that post
Thanks for rectifying

Yup its tomorrow and an interesting one . I am not very sure about the outcome of this match and I think no one can predict. Both teams are equally strong , I don't like to see GL vs RCB again , so I am rooting for SRH . Also they have played very well in this tournament and I think they deserve to be in the finals . I know one thing for sure , It will be a great match .
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

The winner of this match will have to play with Royal Challengers Bangalore in the finale

This match is going to happen on 27/may/2016 not today, and this match is going to be winner Gujarat Lions and back both Gujarat and RCB are going to face each other on Final that is on 29th may 2016

Oops Missed the date. Corrected in that post
Thanks for rectifying
legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 501
Looks like the momentum is with RCB right now, but am expecting the Lions to make the final. Should be a really close match
legendary
There is now one last match going to happen before finale on 27th May

My best wises are with Hyderabad. Hope they win
legendary
Activity: 1232
KKR is in very strong position at the moment and i think it can chase this target easily because this partnership getting it into winning position and SRH looking into trouble to make it stop.
Sadly srh won the match by 22 runs, if batsmen in kkr's team had played slowly they would've won the match.

162 didn't sound like a match winning total, but the pitch at Kotla has not aided the batsmen playing second so far.
Sunrisers, with their strong bowling attack, were expected to defend this one.
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
KKR is in very strong position at the moment and i think it can chase this target easily because this partnership getting it into winning position and SRH looking into trouble to make it stop.
Sadly srh won the match by 22 runs, if batsmen in kkr's team had played slowly they would've won the match.
Yes, KKR was unlucky today. I wished to see that team in finals but never mind, SRH played well.  Cheers for SRH. Yuvraj Singh and Pandey both did well for their respective teams.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
legendary
Sunrisers Hyderabad won by 22 runs. As expected, a perfect performance by Hyderabad and that's what I wanted
Now Hyderabad will be playing for the 2nd qualifier with Gujarat in Delhi on 27th May
legendary
Activity: 1554
legendary
after SRH good batting right now they are very good in bowling , as they have took 4 main wickets of KKR and KKR are right now 79/4 if this pair loses wicket then KKR gone and SRH will be winning , i hve just now betted on KKR at 4.8 odd
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
I think knight riders will win the match, the target is not that high. somewhat same total score as of yesterday's match and rcb chased it down and won the match.  Wink
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
I am glad SRH managed to reach 160+ runs and they have a score to defend. I felt they played badly and except for Yuvraj, other players just came and left. They need to bowl well now if they want to win this else they are out. KKR
bowled well but they too lost many chances of a run out.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
finaly SHR scored 162/8 in 20 overs, i think SHR will win the match because they have good bowling attack.

Yeah SRH has got good bowling attack, at the same time the target is not high. If KKR gets a good initial partnership then match would be easily won by KKR.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
finaly SHR scored 162/8 in 20 overs, i think SHR will win the match because they have good bowling attack.

Iagree with you if mustafizur Rahman goes good then SRH has a good chance of winning this game, i think today SRH will come low odds then they will lose this match.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Forex Coral Limited
Pages:
Jump to: