Pages:
Author

Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction - page 8. (Read 27681 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Yuvraj Singh is the last hope.
SRH 124/5 (16.1 Ovs)
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
SRH is struggling really to post good total into this semi final match against KKR, i think KKR will try its hard to restrict SRH innings around 160 runs than it has chance to chase this.
legendary
Activity: 1120
A good Start from Hyderabad on today's match
The current run rate is low but the thing that most matter is wickets which they only lost one till now and that's a good sign and start

Unfortunately I forgot to bet before the beginning of this match. But still my best wishes are with Hyderabad

Edit : Just noticed that they have bumped the run rate a lot without losing any wickets
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
I hope SRH win this game as they are definitely stronger than KKR in terms of batting and bowling. If SRH can put up a score of 170-180, it would be a competitive score and enough to defend. Just hope SRH have wickets in hand to score well.
and if they scored this score,their bowling attack can beat KKR's batting today i think.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I hope SRH win this game as they are definitely stronger than KKR in terms of batting and bowling. If SRH can put up a score of 170-180, it would be a competitive score and enough to defend. Just hope SRH have wickets in hand to score well.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
warner is the key and yuvi is the hope for SRH.
hope they will make a good score.
atleat 160.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
Kolkata Knight Riders won the toss and opt to bowl against Sunrisers hyderabad. This is going to be an awesome match and worth to be watched till last bowl. I am backing Kolkata Knight Riders in this match and I really hope to see this team in finals.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Congratulation to RCB for yesterday match win and they entered final as a first team. Well played ABD and abdhullah. Great bowling from Kulkarni but bad luck lost the game no worry they have one more chance is there to reach final i hope they will come to Bengaluru again.

Today the big Eliminator match between Hyderabad and Kolkata. Looks like both team are in well form and Specially Hyderabad looking to revenge from last match let's see how they will perform today. I hope Hyderabad will win this match.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Forex Coral Limited
today we have big match between hyderabad vs kolkata at kotla, i am going to bet on hyderabad because of they have strong batting line up and good bowling attack.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
KKR is my all time favourite and they always perform better in playoff.
but let's see.
no chance for KKR
match is on Feroz Shah Kotla
and SRH bowling attack is better than KKR.
win will depend on bowling.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Another match is going to happen today

Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders
Time : 14:30 GMT
Place : Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi

The winner of this match will have to play with Gujarat lions to be able to enter in the finale
My best wises are with Hyderabad today. Hope they win

I did not find this match schedule in livescore and the betting market so where I can find ?
I was keen to try the Indian Premier League but I need to see the match record and the strength of each team
Thank you if you help find it  Smiley

I manage to find directbet site link for this match betting here - https://www.directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=27806095

Both teams are equally strong but Hyderabad if they play to their potential then they have a better chance of winning this game. But I'm not betting in these IPL matches instead enjoy these games by watching. Good luck to you.

You can also find the betting market at coinbet24 : https://www.coinbet24.com/en/odds/cricket/india/premier-league/hyderabad-sun-risers-vs-kolkata-knight-riders
The odds are different though because they follow different sources and different fee structure

Edit : But coinbet24's market is open only till the start of the match. You won't find the match in the middle of it. So, in this case Directbet looks better

Direct bet is much better site for betting all live sports betting,

Today match will be good but SRH main problem is if the openers did not perform then they will lose the match, their bowling is powerfull if SRH come to bowling first then their winning chances are high,

AFter Toss i go with SRH
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
KKR is my all time favourite and they always perform better in playoff.
but let's see.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
i will pick SRH today.
strong batting and the most attacking bowling line.
hope they will win.
especialy when russel is no more in KKR.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
i will pick SRH today.
strong batting and the most attacking bowling line.
hope they will win.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
if this both team have strong offensive line up I must bet with both team to score it is more safe although I'm a real fans of any of them and I'm just relying from others tips I can assess that if betting for both team to score can be consider and it is hard to pick which one have an advantage until we see how healthy they are when inside the field.
legendary
Activity: 1120

The winner of this match will have to play with Gujarat lions to be able to enter in the finale

I did not find this match schedule in livescore and the betting market so where I can find ?
I was keen to try the Indian Premier League but I need to see the match record and the strength of each team
Thank you if you help find it  Smiley

I manage to find directbet site link for this match betting here - https://www.directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=27806095

Both teams are equally strong but Hyderabad if they play to their potential then they have a better chance of winning this game. But I'm not betting in these IPL matches instead enjoy these games by watching. Good luck to you.

You can also find the betting market at coinbet24 : https://www.coinbet24.com/en/odds/cricket/india/premier-league/hyderabad-sun-risers-vs-kolkata-knight-riders
The odds are different though because they follow different sources and different fee structure

Edit : But coinbet24's market is open only till the start of the match. You won't find the match in the middle of it. So, in this case Directbet looks better
Activity: 910
Finally the Home team Royal challengers entered final congratulation boys well played.

RCB strength is in Batting yesterday it was proved yes after lose of 6 wickets ABD and abdullah only two batsman grab victory from Gujarat. When RCB lose his sixth wicket i thought this game is over but still had some hope on ABD but he not made me disappointment. He is the world class batsman.

Today i think KKR will win. Last match they won by Hyderabad so they have confident let's see what happen.  
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

Thank you if you help find it  Smiley

Ok thanks friend  Smiley I will try to find information related to these teams
legendary
Activity: 1092
Royal Challengers Bangalore won by 4 wickets and finally AB de Villiers made this possible with this cracking innings, no doubt he played awesome and made Gujarat Lions outclass there.

This is one among the best of Ab Villiers, without him the winning is not possible. Same time another important player for this win is Abdulla. If he has gone out, the match could have ended earlier. His strong batting is an added support for Villers to play good shots.

It was a complete team effort to win this match. Yesterday RCB fielding also was good and Abdullah took the two openers in same over and put GL under pressure. But GL did much better in their initial overs to take all top 5 RCB batsman for just 29 runs but they couldn't control Villiers. Anyway GL still got another chance to qualify for the finals. I believe, the final will be between GL VS RCB.

Yup it was very entertaining match after lose of 3 wickets Smith gives life to Gujarat and they made 160 runs target. Like wise after losing 5 wickets RCB came back and won the match this is really super.

Both teams had given superb effort but finally RCB reach the finals superbly played by ABD and Abdulla. 7th wicket partnership 100 + runs nice keep it up all the best for Final RCB.

Today match second qulifer we see who is gone win this match i think Hyderabad will win.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

Thank you if you help find it  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: