Pages:
Author

Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction - page 16. (Read 27681 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
KXIP has been lost its hope to win this match because it took wrong decision after winning the toss and RCB is going to win this match easily.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Punjab had bad start as they missed golden chance of batting first.They went for bowling which is setback for them.Now 116 runs in 24 balls they can not make.It is more than clear that RCB is winner even before the end of the game.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Virat Kohli played very entertaining cricket today score 113 runs in just 50 balls and Chris Gayle also scored 73 runs into 32 balls, that is RCB get succeed to post very total of 211 runs in 15 overs, Kings XI Punjab is 8 wickets down now and required run rate is over 27 runs which is not possible for any team to make survive in that kind of situation.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
RCB did a fantastic job 212 runs really huge target to chase in 15 overs, now Kings XI Punjab has been almost lose this match it need 132 runs in 37 balls which is impossible.
Activity: 798
RCB made 211 runs in 15 overs one more century fro virath kholi today unbelievable performance from captain he is injured today but he played and now RCB in safe place punjab need 212 runs from 90 balls this is possible ? And today crish gayle gave very good support to kohli. This is must win to RCB i think they will make it today let's see how punjab will fight back now.
It's a sure win for rcb, 211 runs in just 15 over is pretty impressive. virat did awesome job in today's match.

Exactly RCB and Virat did the best and I don't think that Punjab has an potential to achieve this huge target so lets see what happens.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
RCB made 211 runs in 15 overs one more century fro virath kholi today unbelievable performance from captain he is injured today but he played and now RCB in safe place punjab need 212 runs from 90 balls this is possible ? And today crish gayle gave very good support to kohli. This is must win to RCB i think they will make it today let's see how punjab will fight back now.
It's a sure win for rcb, 211 runs in just 15 over is pretty impressive. virat did awesome job in today's match.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

The possibility to fight back and win is very low. Already by the second over Punjab has lost the first wicket of Vijay on whom it depends for a big score.
Activity: 910
legendary
Activity: 1218
RCB need a win here lol kohli is a one man beast but just in the wrong place atm Sad the gayle kohli combo working a charm this match tho Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Kings XI Punjab not have good batting line up as like Royal Challengers Bangalore, i also think Royal Challengers Bangalore has very good chance to win this match and to increase its rank there.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Opening batsmen are wonderful job for Royal Challengers Bangalore and it is looking they are playing with winning spirit, i think it will get succeed to post good total and it will be easy for it to defend this match,
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
Rain has stopped but the match is reduced to 15 overs only. KXIP has won the toss and opt to bowl against RCB. I am backing RCB in this match. Hope their batting squad will show one more interesting match today as victory is their strong need in rest of the matches including this one.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
i think today match between bangalore vs punjab will not completed due to rain, i am going to betting on bangalore and match will not completed two options.
If this match is not completed , then it is going to be a bad bad result for RCB. They will get 1 point and still will be in 5th position , and if KKR manage to win 1 out of their 2 matches and In similar way is mumbai wins the last match , and GL one out of two , then if RCB wins the last match against DD it wont matter , they will be out of tournament . Lets hope this match wont be cancelled and atleast 6 overs will be played .

super calculation bro, it is right that RCB will be on other teams mercy to go for next round if this match gets cancelled due to rain. then the calculation will be changed, But seeing the condition i dont think that the match will be started. If the match starts then 100% RCB will win as they are very good in short format.

I think for this type of condition atleast one over match should be conducted for the result if 6 overs match is not able to conduct. so that the good team should not get suffered from the result of rain cancelled  matches
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
i think today match between bangalore vs punjab will not completed due to rain, i am going to betting on bangalore and match will not completed two options.
I hope the rain stops and the game proceeds, i'd like to see rcb to win the today's match.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If this match is not completed , then it is going to be a bad bad result for RCB. They will get 1 point and still will be in 5th position , and if KKR manage to win 1 out of their 2 matches and In similar way is mumbai wins the last match , and GL one out of two , then if RCB wins the last match against DD it wont matter , they will be out of tournament . Lets hope this match wont be cancelled and atleast 6 overs will be played .
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Forex Coral Limited
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
i will go with KXIP.
last few matches they played very well and who know who will win.
it's cricket.
common Maxi,do something today.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
RCB vs Punjab - the main point is Toss will decide the fate of both teams, as RCB bowling is poor and their main strength is batting, so if today they win the toss and go for bowling then 99% chances of their winning, if they are coming to batting first then it becomes 50 50 % chances of this match,

as Everyone mentioned that Punjab have nothing to lose in this match and RCB have to win this match to enter the next round.
My bet after toss will go with pujnab lay starting if punjab comes to bowling, if not just wait for high odd of RCB and will back it with full force to win.
Activity: 98
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
wow
RCB still has a chance to enter in playoff.
let's see what happen.
Activity: 65
Royal Challengers Bangalore v Kings XI Punjab I am like most of the times will be on home side.RCB once again will use the edge of home ground in its success against Punjab which is already lurking and fight against form.I am sure it will keep continue with good results.

RCB has pretty good chance to beat Punjab into today, by playing on home ground it will get 2 points easily and will get into more secure position.
Yes Punjab will play a more aggressive cricket as far as I know. It won't be that easy for RCB but hope they will win this match and reach playoffs it would be a good contest then.
Pages:
Jump to: