Pages:
Author

Topic: [IPO-ANN][NEON] :: Neon :: The Most Advanced Second Generation Currency - page 8. (Read 38116 times)

xgc
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Day 3 scam index now increased to 95%.. increased because still not seeing any real convincing / conversation that this is legit.   All trolling and people who point out why its a most likely a scam.

Would have been nice to see something.  Even something as simple as the code used to create public addresses.
Would have been nice to see some conversation between developers and Anon136.

Wow so now I am really starting to feel bad for those that thought this was real and sent money.

Well if I don't see something by tomorrow then I am calling it a scam and just wait for the WP.  Who the hell releases a coin IPO without a white paper?   Scratches head.  ScamCoin?

Activity: 602
Merit: 268
Internet of Value
@protoshares,bitshares etc

sure selling the future of future of future implementations is not a scam now is it?  Roll Eyes

LOL at you. They are selling promises that they actually try to implement. This neon guy definitely has the intention to fraud. Someone locks his IP address when he come in here.

In 0.000001/% chance that will be real, I definitely won't stay in a team with this stupid troll bliljerk101 (more likely that he is in the team with the Neon guy)
Activity: 586
Merit: 501
two questions:

1)"These funds will be used to finance this project and set bounties for sites/programs and promotion"

how will you make money out of this, how many coins will you be keeping

2) is there any advantage in the number of coins you get if you want to invest today or on the 25th Jan?

Activity: 586
Merit: 501
@protoshares,bitshares etc

sure selling the future of future of future implementations is not a scam now is it?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Is there any other successful story I don't know?

eMunie, Protoshares (AngelShares, BitShares)

eMunie has not begun the pre-sale yet and although there's no whitepaper yet its technical detail is discussed a lot and there're many beta-testers have downloaded the client and already tested the system. Dan, the lead developer, has disclosed not only his real name but his biography.

Protoshares, although it represents future shares of BitShares, is a mined coin similar to other altcoins and does to belong to pre-sell coins.

AngelShares is not a coin but just a pre-sold part of BitShares, and BitShares have whitepapers, presentation, and all the information about the company, CEO, investors (all with the real names).
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003

eMunie, Protoshares (AngelShares, BitShares)
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
I'm not claiming Neon is 100% scam, but just saying that this kind of fund raising should be forbidden in this forum, no matter it's scam or not.
+1
legendary
I think the use of escrow service will be an excellent idea.

Furthermore, I have learnt a good lesson from Visacoin. It's better to wait for the white paper before any investment. In the real world, all IPOs started with a white paper for people to understand what people are investing in.  It seems that in the cryptocurrency world people are taking risk to invest in IPOs without white paper. I am sure there are still some successfully stories. However, there are still a lot of scammers making use of such blind spot.

No, there was no successful stories where people invest without knowing anything concrete. All these scam-coins are just taking advantage about people's greedy after seeing Nxt sky-rocketing price.

1) Master coin, JR published his whitepaper long before the IPO.

2) Nxt, BTCNext started the nxt post long long ago and discussed with the technical details in large detail before the IPO and only collected 21 BTC.

All other altcoins are mined rather than pre-sold so does not belong to the same category.

Activity: 396
Merit: 250
I should not argue with the stupid so i will ignore your waste.

Can someone of the neon team please answer my question!

Can you tell us briefly what reasons speak against a escrow service, otherwise its hard to understand why you and your team dont allow it.

regards

+1
Activity: 82
I think the use of escrow service will be an excellent idea.

Furthermore, I have learnt a good lesson from Visacoin. It's better to wait for the white paper before any investment. In the real world, all IPOs started with a white paper for people to understand what people are investing in.  It seems that in the cryptocurrency world people are taking risk to invest in IPOs without white paper. I am sure there are still some successfully stories. However, there are still a lot of scammers making use of such blind spot.

Last but not least, I would like to emphasize that developers should not use higher rewards to tempt people to invest before releasing the white paper. To keep the cryptocurrency society healthy, everybody of us should have responsibility to develop and maintain a healthy strategy for fund raising by IPO. 
legendary

Can you tell us briefly what reasons speak against a escrow service, otherwise its hard to understand why you and your team dont allow it.

regards
The question is what kind of reply do you expect? Think about why they want to receive payment before releasing of their whitepaper/test client, considering what happened after visacoin published their so-called whitepaper. Is the answer apparent enough? If they allow escrow, why not just postpone the fund raising after the whitepaper and test client is out? Smiley
Activity: 113

regards
Activity: 90
I dont ask your unimportant opinion @ bliljerk101 !

Are you part of the neon team?? So if not let them answer the user question and stop spamming the whole thread with your kiddy pictures...

regards

I dont ask your unimportant opinion @ bliljerk101 !

Are you part of the neon team?? So if not let them answer the user question and stop spamming the whole thread with your kiddy pictures...

regards

regards

Read my posts, homeboy. I explained it for NEONs.

You see these puppies? If you don't have them, NEONs doesn't need you.

However, we just learned that NEONs is definitely a scam… Stay FAR, FAR, FAR away from this… If you are REALLY that interested, just wait until they actually show something. I think they already ran away with everybody's money though.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

regards

Because they intend on stealing your money.  Don't be a fool.

regards
Just made a donation to Sherlock Coins or w/e they're called  Cheesy 100% stake holder now.
Activity: 76
...and the BitcoinKid
Pages:
Jump to: