Pages:
Author

Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW} - page 34. (Read 79955 times)

Activity: 495
Merit: 500
by soon do you mean today?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250

I'm not in danger Milligan, I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that's me? NO, I'M THE ONE WHO KNOCKS!!

lmao, this guy just keeps providing the lulz.

The more sensational you get, the less people believe anything you say . . . as if anyone still believed anything you said.

haha, yeah i thought that was a nice touch  Kiss
Yeah, that is obviously completely made up. There is definitely an exchange being coded, its just delayed like a lot of things in bitcoin. You dont take a chance on security when it comes to bitcoin. He said crytostockcks hasnt answered any of his emails in a few days, and that has become a problem. Dividends will start being issued again very shortly, and he will be making an announcement explaining the delay.

Mate, could you please pass a message to Ryan G for me that he needs to make an appearance in this thread (which he started)?  I realise that this is not your job, but you are the only person in the last few weeks who has had any kind of personal contact with him.

Regardless of the reasons for his silence he is pissing everyone off and frankly he's beginning to piss me off as well (and that's saying something; I am an extremely patient man).  All we want is 5 min of his time and the courtesy of a little reassurance and updates for his shareholders.  That would be very much appreciated.

Also, I appreciate that you're getting it in the neck from all sides at the moment, but personal threats are not welcome in this thread.  Let's try to keep things civil eh?

Its not a personal threat, its a line from the show breaking bad...its a joke. I dont want to kill young flannagan, just breaking his balls. Umm, well I told him what everyone was saying here, and informed him of Flannagans potential lawsuit. Which he responded by saying, "Its all his fault all of this is happening, I could sue him back for defamation". Which I said, "yes, you definitely could or libel". Flannagan has collected at least 10 bitcoins in dividends, and all he does is scream scam if people dont return an email.

He is making a formal announcement on cryptostocks soon, so that will probably answer a lot of questions. You can always personally email him at [email protected] i think...its listed on cryptostocks im pretty sure
Activity: 367

I'm not in danger Milligan, I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that's me? NO, I'M THE ONE WHO KNOCKS!!

lmao, this guy just keeps providing the lulz.

The more sensational you get, the less people believe anything you say . . . as if anyone still believed anything you said.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
Yeah, that is obviously completely made up. There is definitely an exchange being coded, its just delayed like a lot of things in bitcoin. You dont take a chance on security when it comes to bitcoin. He said crytostockcks hasnt answered any of his emails in a few days, and that has become a problem. Dividends will start being issued again very shortly, and he will be making an announcement explaining the delay.

Mate, could you please pass a message to Ryan G for me that he needs to make an appearance in this thread (which he started)?  I realise that this is not your job, but you are the only person in the last few weeks who has had any kind of personal contact with him.

Regardless of the reasons for his silence he is pissing everyone off and frankly he's beginning to piss me off as well (and that's saying something; I am an extremely patient man).  All we want is 5 min of his time and the courtesy of a little reassurance and updates for his shareholders.  That would be very much appreciated.

Also, I appreciate that you're getting it in the neck from all sides at the moment, but personal threats are not welcome in this thread.  Let's try to keep things civil eh?
After a little digging from a friend I have enough info to prove their was/is no exchange. The site has had no updates since the day it put the promo vid up.

Are you sure about that Ryan?  It's pretty hard to tell from outside a server what's happening behind the scenes.  Would you mind sharing what you found?

There was never a problem regarding Coinpal, or any intention to scam anyone. He went into this knowing what had to be done, and he is still working very hard on it. Coinpal has a bank account, a very expensive logo, and is a trademarked entity. I dont know how you can be anymore legit than that in bitcoin. Coinbase has the exact same credentials as Coinpal it seems.

Milligan, you have caused a lot of damage with your scam accusations, which have snowballed out of control into a modern day witch hunt. You, Bert, & Ernie have tarnished the once pristine reputation of Coinpal. Once Coinpal launches you could be held accountable for the libelous, defamatory, and  malicious remarks and comments you have made on this thread. So if I were you, Id tread lightly from here on out.

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
After a little digging from a friend I have enough info to prove their was/is no exchange. The site has had no updates since the day it put the promo vid up.

Are you sure about that Ryan?  It's pretty hard to tell from outside a server what's happening behind the scenes.  Would you mind sharing what you found?
lol @ AmericanBit.

This is just too funny. Liar, liar, pants on fire.  Grin

Im serious, and he will answer any lawsuit with his own. Defamation, and libel is a prosecutable offense and from what Ive seen it can definitely be proved.
lol @ AmericanBit.

This is just too funny. Liar, liar, pants on fire.  Grin
Ryan Tyson Gay also registered this site:  http://asicmininghardware.com

I'd be staying clear from that as well. Just a warning I feel I should be giving.

I wasnt gonna post this yet till we had no choice. But you already did so i will give you more info.
Not only ryan gay but also chris aka americanbit also registrate on the same server. If you look at the 3 domains date of registration they are in the same period and also all list on the same server. So Americanbit is almost 100% involved in this Coinpal saga.

I also think Americanbit is a loser outing his friend to save his ass in his last post, so please Ryan M.  send mr. chris also a writing letter

Its fine detective work Bert...but easily explained away...sorry you wasted more of your life on this. We have a strict filing system for written letters and lawsuits. You can click the link to see AmericanBit's standard operating procedure regarding these matters.

http://youtu.be/ICZ06gYpu6w?t=17s

You will be receiving a letter in the next several days (Ryan will at least) about how we can go about this. Every time you lie you are digging a deeper whole for yourself. Please explain I dont have time for your youtube videos?

Im talking to Ryan now...he will be posting an update soon.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I'd be staying clear from that as well. Just a warning I feel I should be giving.

I wasnt gonna post this yet till we had no choice. But you already did so i will give you more info.
Not only ryan gay but also chris aka americanbit also registrate on the same server. If you look at the 3 domains date of registration they are in the same period and also all list on the same server. So Americanbit is almost 100% involved in this Coinpal saga.

I also think Americanbit is a loser outing his friend to save his ass in his last post, so please Ryan M.  send mr. chris also a writing letter

Its fine detective work Bert...but easily explained away...sorry you wasted more of your life on this. We have a strict filing system for written letters and lawsuits. You can click the link to see AmericanBit's standard operating procedure regarding these matters.

You will be receiving a letter in the next several days (Ryan will at least) about how we can go about this. Every time you lie you are digging a deeper whole for yourself. Please explain I dont have time for your youtube videos?
Activity: 333
Merit: 251
Karma is a Btc

Activity: 333
Merit: 251
Karma is a Btc

Not only ryan gay but also chris aka americanbit also registrate and host on the same server. If you look at the 3 domains date of registration they are in the same period and also host on the same server. So Americanbit is almost 100% involved in this Coinpal saga.

http://reverseip.domaintools.com/search/?q=50.63.90.149

the 4th domain is getasic.com

Ryan Tyson Gay also registered this site:  http://asicmininghardware.com

There is actually a new BTC debt collection business being setup now, specific to US based debts perhaps this is an ideal candidate.
You can pm me for details if interested.

I must say I'm very disappointed by Cryptostocks, if you click on verification tab there you can see it says "none" so do they let people take others money without any verification at all? I hope thats just misleading.

I PM'ed you to hear what it's all about. Wont get my hopes up for such a service without seeing a verified business but if you know one and they are legit it could save us all a lot of hassle.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I'm just another investor in coinpal thats been burned by others in the past and hoping for a good experience to counter the bad.

I dont know why some still believe in Coinpal. Wake up!! If he was honest and legit he had post long time already about the situation. He is so thick skinned reading this all but not say a word about it. I know honest ppl will come forward and tell their mistakes and how to solve the problem. Ryan G. just ignored all.

I'm not saying I'm not disappointed in the direction my investment is taking and the lack of information given by the person in charge of the project.

I still think it's better with a constructive dialogue to try to get as much as possible back from our investments instead of creating a hard front where we're trying to squeeze blood out of stones. Graphic cards and ASICS are much more worth if they mine today, than in months from now. No one wins if they are confiscated and ends up in some police warehouse for months.

If Ryan Gay dont come with a solution today, we should raise a funds to help Ryan Milligan financien to go court if need

EDIT: Might be a good joke if someone put up a project on Cryptostock to raise fund to bring scammers to court with evidence

I'm very much against throwing more money after a failed project just for the sake of "revenge" or "winning"

It's not your money, so don't worry about it.

The reason this garbage continue to happen is because of the "let's do nothing" mentality.

I don't want money to support getting the money back. It's on me, not a chance is this clown taking what is now nearly 60 BTC (Including dividends) off me and getting away with it. By the weekend Ryan Gay will either have to cough up and pay us back or face his time in court. Thanks to everyone who gave me any sort of info towards this, you literally built a case against the guy.

AmericanBit can say his ' Judge will laugh ' bit but my attorney says with everything I have, the boy better be ready to pay up, or daddy will have to for him and if daddy won't, there is a very good chance he'll (Ryan) be looking at the same 4 walls for a while.

I have his address but I'm not publicly posting it in case someone angry does something stupid, so i'll personally send him tracked mail and my attorney will do the same. It outlines his choices (one being fight it in court, which we suggest is stupid as we have evidence that he can't wriggle out of.) The rest are payback options. We know he has access to high power mining gear, that could be seized and then I will have someone set it up and will mine the coins and make sure everyone gets back whats owed to them + more due to the stress of all this.

I do hope he realises this could end up with him going to jail and if he wants to stay in the crypto currency scene then he better fix his rep NOW.

I think he bit off more than he could chew, and is now way in over his head and has spent our money. Regardless, that is not our problem and we are due what we are owed.

Coinpal has failed before it even launched. I mean who will use this service now?

C'mon Ryan, give it up. Pay us back, explain what happened and save us all the hassle.
I dont know why some still believe in Coinpal. Wake up!! If he was honest and legit he had post long time already about the situation. He is so thick skinned reading this all but not say a word about it. I know honest ppl will come forward and tell their mistakes and how to solve the problem. Ryan G. just ignored all.

I'm not saying I'm not disappointed in the direction my investment is taking and the lack of information given by the person in charge of the project.

I still think it's better with a constructive dialogue to try to get as much as possible back from our investments instead of creating a hard front where we're trying to squeeze blood out of stones. Graphic cards and ASICS are much more worth if they mine today, than in months from now. No one wins if they are confiscated and ends up in some police warehouse for months.

If Ryan Gay dont come with a solution today, we should raise a funds to help Ryan Milligan financien to go court if need

EDIT: Might be a good joke if someone put up a project on Cryptostock to raise fund to bring scammers to court with evidence

I'm very much against throwing more money after a failed project just for the sake of "revenge" or "winning"

It's not your money, so don't worry about it.

The reason this garbage continue to happen is because of the "let's do nothing" mentality.

I also have copies of Ryan Gays hand writting and he can expect a letter from my attorney with two ways in which this can be settled in several days. I'm leaving his fathers business out of it for now, but if I don't have a response in 3 days from him receiving  the letter, then he can and will go to court.

There is one thing with a tried and failed project, but this guy hasn't done any work on it at all. It was a scam from day 1 I personally believe.

Thanks for you work!
Pages:
Jump to: