Pages:
Author

Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW} - page 46. (Read 79955 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
I have 380 shares and very sad of my investment.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
no luck with exchanges and launchdates...
alcurex never launched coinpal still not launched :/

And the scammer left with my few satoshis I invested in DIGIMINE. The support of cryptostocks is a piece of shit. I´m done with that crap site.
Activity: 151
no luck with exchanges and launchdates...
alcurex never launched coinpal still not launched :/
Activity: 333
Merit: 251
Karma is a Btc
its 12.27pm EST

still not launch

If anyone want to buy my shares 1300 pieces for 0.85 btc pm me

I really need this btc to buy some grocery, no joke

EDIT: I already missed 3 meals today. Hope i can eat tomorrow

EDIT: I give up, gn
Activity: 210
Popcorn and beer!
(maybe i ll accumulate more shares on cryptostocks after launch (and some beers)  Roll Eyes  Cheesy)

To the mooon!

GREAT IDEA LETS ALL BY MORE SHARES RIGHT NOW  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
Popcorn and beer!
(maybe i ll accumulate more shares on cryptostocks after launch (and some beers)  Roll Eyes  Cheesy)

To the mooon!
Karma is a Btc
Launch day here in Scotland. No word off of Ryan Gay.

Guess its like 1am in the states, so we will see what happens  Roll Eyes

To the moooooooon!
Launch day here in Scotland. No word off of Ryan Gay.

Guess its like 1am in the states, so we will see what happens  Roll Eyes
Karma is a Btc
such a sweet topic Cheesy

Btw, anyone know or read somewhere if the ipo flag will lifted up tomorrow?
Activity: 605
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
Actually, I work at Statewide Machinery:

Plus moonlight at Plumbing 911:

Also, I was in the 2013 All Blacks team:

It's on the Internet so you know it's true!

Cheesy
Ok, here's some proof of who I am:

Facebook
Workplace (that's me in the picture at the bottom of the page in the centre rear)
A long running forum thread that I started a couple of years ago
Proof that it is my account on the Geekzone forum Cheesy

...and if that's not enough proof, well too f#ckin' bad! Cheesy

"that's me in the picture at the bottom of the page in the centre rear"  Why are you all the way on the bottom / rear on the photo Sambo? Do you have something to hide? 

LOL... Just taking it up a notch Smiley

PHOTOSHOP!!!!

Cheesy
"that's me in the picture at the bottom of the page in the centre rear"  Why are you all the way on the bottom / rear on the photo Sambo? Do you have something to hide? 

Haha, damn, you got me; I actually don't work there, I just photo bombed on a random workplace photoshoot LOL Cheesy
Activity: 605

Facebook
Workplace (that's me in the picture at the bottom of the page in the centre rear)

Facebook

Ok, on my request, Ryan Milligan has sent me a photo of his passport and from what I can see it is legit and unaltered (I am an IT Engineer by trade and also have fairly extensive experience in photoshop photo manipulation, so I know what to look for).  So based on this, I believe that he is at least who he says he is.

He also sent me a FedEx invoice with his address and name on it, and again this appeared to check out, so I also believe that he is located where he says he is located.

Ok, but how can we know that you are legit? Send me a photo of your passport!! Smiley

LOL Cheesy

Actually, I was thinking about this earlier and how I can prove that I am also legit, but I haven't really thought of anything yet!  Let me know if you guys think of anything!
I have also managed to make contact yesterday with Ryan Tyson / Gay via email:

Hi Sam,

Sorry for the delay, things are getting a nutty trying to get everything ready in time for our launch date.

My name is Ryan as well and I am sure you have heard the other Ryan speaking of me.  I seriously have a lot more productive things to do than go back and forth with him on the forum I decided, but it is getting a bit messy on there I guess it's time to clear some things up.  I wanted to earlier but I rather just provide proof with a working exchange, because that is the only thing that really matters at this point.  

Thanks again Sam,

Ryan.
CoinPal

I have also asked Ryan Tyson / Gay for some proof of ID and address, but based on his previous reply he may not do this before the launch.  I also suggested to him that without some solid proof of ID & input to the forum, the project's legitimacy will continue to be in question.

IMO, the only way to clear up who is who is to get some real proof of identities etc.  Once that has been clearly established there is no hiding anymore, so there will be a much greater incentive for the truth to be brought forth.

I think at this point we will need to wait until the 18th at least for Ryan T/G to get to a point where he is ready to reveal the exchange or at least a demo of it, before we can make any true assessment of what's really going on.
Ok, on my request, Ryan Milligan has sent me a photo of his passport and from what I can see it is legit and unaltered (I am an IT Engineer by trade and also have fairly extensive experience in photoshop photo manipulation, so I know what to look for).  So based on this, I believe that he is at least who he says he is.

He also sent me a FedEx invoice with his address and name on it, and again this appeared to check out, so I also believe that he is located where he says he is located.

Ok, but how can we know that you are legit? Send me a photo of your passport!! Smiley

Appreciated Sambo

Pages:
Jump to: