Pages:
Author

Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW} - page 48. (Read 79955 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Today i received the miner from coinpal.  Smiley
Activity: 333
Merit: 251
Karma is a Btc
For the 2 message above here.

U guys should understand if ryan gay make false promisses to R.M and lied about there are more team members of coinpal, just to cheat more % out of the profit that is nasty thinking man. No wonder he has work so hard because there arent more members. If i was R.M. i was pulling my invest also out if its possible.

I wouldnt be partner or invest in anyone that start with lies from the start and let my invest go waste in the future. Who knows what he have plans for later. We all know invest on cryptostock is a gamble but we can avoid for future shareholders to watch out! Its very clear this ryan gay is incompetent. And the offer he give R.M. to buy out is shady as hell and not even come here to say atleast a word about this whole situation.

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

All it took was a 25 minute phone call to his dads company, and days of investigating everything I could find on him. He says launch will be most likely postponed. I'm still out of this one I get rid of the shares though. I cant work with people who cant take 5 minutes out their day to let the forum know they haven't robbed them.

And now, since you are out of it: Please respect other investors and don't disturb our busy man again. We want him to focus on the job and we don't want to pay for any confused "representative" or "up-talker" again, at least until we have a product that speaks more or less for itself.

Yeah, this ryan gay is trying to release our site, and the poor guy gets blood clots in his legs because hes been falling asleep at his desk. This guy sounds like a saint. THen you got this Milligan troll just picking at him, "hey wheres my money! "hey, cash in my shares" " it took you 2 days to email me back, WTF"!

Geez bro, give the man a break. Hes trying to build Rome in a few weeks here!
Activity: 420

All it took was a 25 minute phone call to his dads company, and days of investigating everything I could find on him. He says launch will be most likely postponed. I'm still out of this one I get rid of the shares though. I cant work with people who cant take 5 minutes out their day to let the forum know they haven't robbed them.

And now, since you are out of it: Please respect other investors and don't disturb our busy man again. We want him to focus on the job and we don't want to pay for any confused "representative" or "up-talker" again, at least until we have a product that speaks more or less for itself.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
He replied two hours ago asking for all the logo files/graphics I had. I gave him the main one, he says he will buy me out but cant just now, when he replies I'll see what he can offer me now. If it's acceptable, I'll take it and make him sign an online contract saying on X date he pays me X amount for the rest.

Yea i agree with above, just have to wait till 18th

If there is an actually an exchange I'll run down the busiest street in scotland naked.

He cant even reply to an email, how does he expect to run a multi-million dollar business that he made out coinpal would be.

He said he got blood clots in his legs from from sitting at his desk working so hard cause he'd fall asleep in his chair and he'd been working so hard for a month.  Huh

Well I've been working off 3-4 hours sleep on average a night for a year and I'm fine. I will screenshot our emails and you can read the stories. It is typical ranting behaviour styled craziness.

@AmericanBit - Do you really think his father will want his sons name to be related to a fairly large scam? Perfect timing with gox too, 'Another evil computer scammer'. I don't want his fathers money, I want my money back off of Ryan.

It's not hard to prove he ran it, registered it and the scammed (although thats speculation until the 18th) and he works for his father doing the business promotion and what not. Who wants to use a company that has known scammers on board, it indirectly effects Franks business and it would be in his best interest to make his son pay back what he stole.

He wouldn't fight it, GoDaddy will give everything up in a second. Then there's the proof. the emails to me. One of my lawyers is for crypto stuff so he is already aware of many of the laws. It's principle, now. One news paper story about the biggest plumbing/renovation owners sons pulling off a 'evil internet money scam' is very bad for your businesses credibility.

Yup, I 100% agree. Also, do we know by the IP address if Ryan Gay used the workplace network and computers to enact all of this? If so, I'm sure that would look very bad for his dad.

Not all of them but sometimes there were connections from a network (always the same one) so most likely while he was at work or whatever, he'd email, post etc.

That could make his father look involved and I'm sure thats the last thing Frank wants for his business.

@AmericanBit - are you telling me if someone phoned you tomorrow and said ' your sons stolen 20 grand off me, I can prove it in a court. He used your network occasionally to do so. This could effect your business, it makes you look involved ' You wouldn't be bothered at all the, no?

Well stealing 20k isnt really what happened here. Like you said, it looks like he tried to do it right, but got in over his head. WHich is possible i guess. So he went into it with the best of intentions from what you have found out. Thats a lot different than just stealing 20k. So if my son stole 20k knowing he was stealing it all along, Id kick his ass. But if he was just trying to be entrepreneurial by raising the money thru crowd funding using these bitscoins I keep reading about and dont really understand. In that case it would be a different scenario and I would probably just say, oh well... There is a disclaimer that warns you your money could be completely lost in the IPO, so i mean its all very grey...

DISCLAIMER

All investment opportunities have potential risks involved, and CoinPal is no different.  Please do your due diligence in order to find out what these risks are, and suit yourself accordingly.

He still has the money. He offered to buy me out if I deleted my posts yesterday. The prof they showed me of the actual exchange was pathetic, I was naive about that. I seen no working feature, nothing. He could have paid a graphic designer to show what he showed me. At the end of the day, he hasn't been in here once bar to post photos and the original I.P.O and like 3 other posts (which he could pay someone else to take photos of their mining gear) he was reluctant to introduce himself when I demanded.

Where is he now? Where has he been for a week? I don't care for disclaimers when I know the person I invested the money in to still has it. Yes, that is stealing. Any honest man says sorry I'm in over my head, here is your money back. The offer of partner was probably just so I bought more shares.

Well maybe he is still in the hospital...you can die from blood clots in your legs. That shit is serious. People die like that from playing video games too long. What proof of the exchange did they show you and why didnt you take the buyout??

If there is an actually an exchange I'll run down the busiest street in scotland naked.

He cant even reply to an email, how does he expect to run a multi-million dollar business that he made out coinpal would be.

He said he got blood clots in his legs from from sitting at his desk working so hard cause he'd fall asleep in his chair and he'd been working so hard for a month.  Huh

Well I've been working off 3-4 hours sleep on average a night for a year and I'm fine. I will screenshot our emails and you can read the stories. It is typical ranting behaviour styled craziness.

@AmericanBit - Do you really think his father will want his sons name to be related to a fairly large scam? Perfect timing with gox too, 'Another evil computer scammer'. I don't want his fathers money, I want my money back off of Ryan.

It's not hard to prove he ran it, registered it and the scammed (although thats speculation until the 18th) and he works for his father doing the business promotion and what not. Who wants to use a company that has known scammers on board, it indirectly effects Franks business and it would be in his best interest to make his son pay back what he stole.

He wouldn't fight it, GoDaddy will give everything up in a second. Then there's the proof. the emails to me. One of my lawyers is for crypto stuff so he is already aware of many of the laws. It's principle, now. One news paper story about the biggest plumbing/renovation owners sons pulling off a 'evil internet money scam' is very bad for your businesses credibility.

Yup, I 100% agree. Also, do we know by the IP address if Ryan Gay used the workplace network and computers to enact all of this? If so, I'm sure that would look very bad for his dad.

Not all of them but sometimes there were connections from a network (always the same one) so most likely while he was at work or whatever, he'd email, post etc.

That could make his father look involved and I'm sure thats the last thing Frank wants for his business.

@AmericanBit - are you telling me if someone phoned you tomorrow and said ' your sons stolen 20 grand off me, I can prove it in a court. He used your network occasionally to do so. This could effect your business, it makes you look involved ' You wouldn't be bothered at all the, no?

Well stealing 20k isnt really what happened here. Like you said, it looks like he tried to do it right, but got in over his head. WHich is possible i guess. So he went into it with the best of intentions from what you have found out. Thats a lot different than just stealing 20k. So if my son stole 20k knowing he was stealing it all along, Id kick his ass. But if he was just trying to be entrepreneurial by raising the money thru crowd funding using these bitscoins I keep reading about and dont really understand. In that case it would be a different scenario and I would probably just say, oh well... There is a disclaimer that warns you your money could be completely lost in the IPO, so i mean its all very grey...

DISCLAIMER

All investment opportunities have potential risks involved, and CoinPal is no different.  Please do your due diligence in order to find out what these risks are, and suit yourself accordingly.

He still has the money. He offered to buy me out if I deleted my posts yesterday. The prof they showed me of the actual exchange was pathetic, I was naive about that. I seen no working feature, nothing. He could have paid a graphic designer to show what he showed me. At the end of the day, he hasn't been in here once bar to post photos and the original I.P.O and like 3 other posts (which he could pay someone else to take photos of their mining gear) he was reluctant to introduce himself when I demanded.

Where is he now? Where has he been for a week? I don't care for disclaimers when I know the person I invested the money in to still has it. Yes, that is stealing. Any honest man says sorry I'm in over my head, here is your money back. The offer of partner was probably just so I bought more shares.

DISCLAIMER

All investment opportunities have potential risks involved, and CoinPal is no different.  Please do your due diligence in order to find out what these risks are, and suit yourself accordingly.

And this isnt a large scam...google bernie madoff. Thats a large scam...40k is nothing in the world of scams...especially from hundreds of people. Plus, half came from you so you say. So its really 20k over hundreds of people...really not that much in the real world, but its not cool i agree
You've seen pictures of mining gear. What about the exchange? Why isnt Ryan in here defending himself now?

Come on, he was trying to pull a runner I reckon, only problem being he had good intentions to begin with so didnt try and be anonymous. Anyway, I don't care if it's real now. I don't trust him, I want my investment back regardless.

Who cares how big it is? He stole 20 thousand dollars off me and I plan on getting it back. It's not going to be difficult. Computer hackers/thieves etc look at the sentences they get. This is a jail-able offence. I don't want him to go to prison, I want my money back, but if I don't get it, he can go rot in prison hopefully and learn to work hard for things and not steal from those who do.

And this isnt a large scam...google bernie madoff. Thats a large scam...40k is nothing in the world of scams...especially from hundreds of people. Plus, half came from you so you say. So its really 20k over hundreds of people...really not that much in the real world, but its not cool i agree

I honestly dont think his family would care...I wouldnt really care if my son ran a bitcoin scam. You just kind of say, "crazy kids" and move on. Plus, its not even a scam yet. It doesnt look good, but ive seen pictures and have received dividends so Im not going to go off the deep end yet.
Activity: 367

Ok, so if this guy ryan gray is the one in charge, we should leave his family out of it. Im sure they were not involved, and having strangers blow up their phone saying crazy shit that no one outside of crypto will understand, isnt really fair to them.

Secondly, a lawsuit isnt really an option at all from what I can tell. There are too many people involved, and too little money. This is crypto, lawyers dont really understand it anyway. Then you bring in am unregulated stock exchange and they will laugh you out of the building most likely. Its all a grey area, and lawyers love grey, but you cant pay them enough to recoup what has been lost by us. I mean, most, like myself probably lost less than 1 bitcoin; and if this Milligan guy really lost 50 btc and lives in the UK, good luck suing an American and ever seeing a dime of that 20k.

Thirdly, as far as living nearby. I have lived in Florida, and you can shoot anyone, anytime if you feel threatened. Its called the "stand your ground" law. So if your "even worse" involves threatening this guys physical wellbeing. I would watch yourself. Someone shows up at my door threatening me or my family, I would put them down. But thats just how I roll...

But there is no proof this is even a scam which is why this is just crazy. Just a modern day witch hunt from what I can tell. Someryan posted pics of the mining gear and the USBs, so I dont really see what all the fuss is about

Who's saying anything about getting lawyers involved? Frank Gay plumbing is a big company down here and I'm sure someone in the media wouldn't mind reporting on this story. I'm also sure that Frank Gay plumbing will not like the bad publicity stemming from the actions of the own son and business director.

If Ryan Gay doesn't want the media to hear about this, then he better deliver or refund everyone's money. Simple as that.

Well, Ive seen a lot of talk about a potential lawsuit in this thread. Which normally I would be all for, but in this case it would be a total waste of time and money. But to address your second comment, I think someone posted a tv commercial ryan gay was in or his family was in on this thread? So it looks like this frank gay plumbing is big and might buy air time on local advertising platforms in Florida? Do you really thing they are going to give a shit about a bunch of computer hacks that may or may not have been scammed by the son of someone who pays a shit ton of money to them for advertising? And what, its a 40K dollar scam at that? I dont think that would make the news bud, and readers wouldnt understand or find it interesting. And when their toilet is clogged, I doubt the customers would give a shit...no pun intended. No, there is really nothing that can be done from what I can tell. Thats pretty much cryptostocks for ya. Thats why I never go into anything big...I trusted Cryptsy as being legit, but other than that its all a big gamble.

Perhaps, but I think you're maybe underestimating what passes as news in the local news scene where Frank Gay lives.  And I'd argue no business wants bad publicity, not matter how unrelated it is to their business model. Regardless, it doesn't hurt to try.

But yes, I agree. Cryptostocks is very risky. I didn't invest much in Coinpal as I didn't trust it too much, but others did and it's the principal of the matter. Hopefully it works out for all of us.

Ok, so if this guy ryan gray is the one in charge, we should leave his family out of it. Im sure they were not involved, and having strangers blow up their phone saying crazy shit that no one outside of crypto will understand, isnt really fair to them.

Secondly, a lawsuit isnt really an option at all from what I can tell. There are too many people involved, and too little money. This is crypto, lawyers dont really understand it anyway. Then you bring in am unregulated stock exchange and they will laugh you out of the building most likely. Its all a grey area, and lawyers love grey, but you cant pay them enough to recoup what has been lost by us. I mean, most, like myself probably lost less than 1 bitcoin; and if this Milligan guy really lost 50 btc and lives in the UK, good luck suing an American and ever seeing a dime of that 20k.

Thirdly, as far as living nearby. I have lived in Florida, and you can shoot anyone, anytime if you feel threatened. Its called the "stand your ground" law. So if your "even worse" involves threatening this guys physical wellbeing. I would watch yourself. Someone shows up at my door threatening me or my family, I would put them down. But thats just how I roll...

But there is no proof this is even a scam which is why this is just crazy. Just a modern day witch hunt from what I can tell. Someryan posted pics of the mining gear and the USBs, so I dont really see what all the fuss is about

Who's saying anything about getting lawyers involved? Frank Gay plumbing is a big company down here and I'm sure someone in the media wouldn't mind reporting on this story. I'm also sure that Frank Gay plumbing will not like the bad publicity stemming from the actions of the own son and business director.

If Ryan Gay doesn't want the media to hear about this, then he better deliver or refund everyone's money. Simple as that.

Well, Ive seen a lot of talk about a potential lawsuit in this thread. Which normally I would be all for, but in this case it would be a total waste of time and money. But to address your second comment, I think someone posted a tv commercial ryan gay was in or his family was in on this thread? So it looks like this frank gay plumbing is big and might buy air time on local advertising platforms in Florida? Do you really thing they are going to give a shit about a bunch of computer hacks that may or may not have been scammed by the son of someone who pays a shit ton of money to them for advertising? And what, its a 40K dollar scam at that? I dont think that would make the news bud, and readers wouldnt understand or find it interesting. And when their toilet is clogged, I doubt the customers would give a shit...no pun intended. No, there is really nothing that can be done from what I can tell. Thats pretty much cryptostocks for ya. Thats why I never go into anything big...I trusted Cryptsy as being legit, but other than that its all a big gamble.

Activity: 333
Merit: 251
Karma is a Btc
Pages:
Jump to: