Pages:
Author

Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW} - page 49. (Read 79955 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Activity: 333
Merit: 251
Karma is a Btc
badpeanut, when you find anything out, please let us know. Then we can start planning what to do next.

I'm not from the U.S. either, so someone else try to contact them from U.S. Just post here and R.M will pm u with the phone nr or google it yourself. I rather avoid international calls and my english is poor aswell.

Activity: 367
badpeanut, when you find anything out, please let us know. Then we can start planning what to do next.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
So, Ryan M me old mate, where's this passport of yours?

I forgot about that. I gave you my twitter: @RyanMilligan2 - I know you don't like links.

I will do the passport thing in the morning, 2.00am UK time and I am using my laptop from my bed. I suppose, I can webcam shot it and then cross out id number. Will that do you?
That'll do for a start, as long as it's legible.
Activity: 350

He has to find the one with the correct Ryan info on it first  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I forgot about that. I gave you my twitter: @RyanMilligan2 - I know you don't like links.

I will do the passport thing in the morning, 2.00am UK time and I am using my laptop from my bed. I suppose, I can webcam shot it and then cross out id number. Will that do you?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
Read above edit. I'm not an official partner (legally) I am making this guy pay me back and then no longer associating with Coinpal.

I have never seen so much bullshit on a single topic... or so many Ryans, for that matter. Really people, REALLY?

All I know is that Ryan is a scammer. Doesn't matter which personality he chooses, he's still the scammer.

EDIT: By the way, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/find-owner-of-a-wallet-for-reward-thief-stole-from-me-566313 was a really nice thought-out idea to not sound like a scammer. I laughed.
Bribe me. 18vuadhcfX6RNLW5yyucx8XNB6uTfpwZCd

So I'm a scammer that openly gives away my home and personal info, I'm a good one. Thought this out well.

Who am I scamming exactly? How am I getting anyones coins?

Coinpal belongs to Ryan Tyson Gay, I am a marketer that just so happened to be a majority shareholder and when talking to him he hired me as a marketer then decided that he wanted to ask if I wanted a partnership place. I accepted.

I gave Ryan (owner) the opportunity to buy my 71'000 shares for below market value. I then offered 2-4 weeks of free marketing before during and sustaining after the launch, from that he would then reimburse whatever I have to pay for and depending on profits we work out a % that I then become partner in.

That way he has nothing to lose, I lose my say in the decision making until I prove my marketing skills and he gets the full partner profits for the first 2-4 weeks.

Now, who can I possibly scam? I would have no shares. I'd be marketing with my own money. I am taking all the risk here.

Well its possible tho. You both got caught, now need a backup plan. I think ryan gay has more to lose then u sinds his father has a company. And the Ip's were from the company. The only reason u guys want to save urself is ryan gay his name or you are one person. I dont know anymore. So many ryans, so many accounts here. If ryan gay was legit why does he not coming to defend himself and block his name on GOdaddy when ppl here revealed his idenitity. Obviously he was in the hospital, coincidence i guess.

But dont u think ppl are skeptical about u after your blow up, and make numerous accounts here (forum) and never talk to them on Skype for real and having 2 CS accounts, that ppl arent agreeing with u? And u have misleading ppl here by putting the Mining Photos. It was u who put those photos here to convince us. Either they are real or not u we dont know

Ryan put the photos up, not me. (Ryan Gay)

Have you not been following along that I was hacked by someone and they kept changing my passwords. So I had to open new accounts until I figured a way to lock them out of my email/hostgator.

Ryan-Coinpal - was me but is now compromised/password changed and I asked for it to be deleted.

RyanMilligan - was me but I forget to put the password down and it was a random generated one.

Coinpal, was Ryan Gay. Except the couple of posts I made introducing myself.

The account I am on now is the one I'll stick too. I don't know mate. Thats stressing me out as much as you. I offered him an unreal deal (a month of free marketing and he could have all my shares) so I have no say in the company. I was going to pay marketing from my own pocket and then at the end of the month be reimbursed, but he still wont reply. Not had an email from him all day.

EDIT: I am making Coinpal (Ryan Gay) buy the shares back off me at market rate and then I am having NOTHING to do with Coinpal. He is doing suspicious things, like hiding his name on GoDaddy as soon as we start getting a bit weary.

I was given a number to call his father, badpeanut is going to call first to make sure it is legit before I go spending like $250 on a phone call from the UK. I will do my best to try and get everyone who wants their money back, out. There was never a chris, I spent today analyzing the writing styles. Coinpal had 1 owner/partner - Ryan Tyson Gay.

Thank god I never signed any legal documents. I will hopefully get through to the father on the phone and will tell him simply, you have a huge amount of angry investors who want their money back from your son. I suggest you make him pay  or legal action will be taken or even worse as I'm sure some of you investors are angry and live nearby.

This is my personal twitter account if you want to find me: @RyanMilligan2

I am not Ryan Gay, I've never met him. It's clear to me he started with good intentions, but he simply couldn't run Coinpal the way it needed to be ran and so went AWOL/Scamming.

Here is his linkedin profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ryantysongay
Karma is a Btc
I have never seen so much bullshit on a single topic... or so many Ryans, for that matter. Really people, REALLY?

All I know is that Ryan is a scammer. Doesn't matter which personality he chooses, he's still the scammer.

EDIT: By the way, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/find-owner-of-a-wallet-for-reward-thief-stole-from-me-566313 was a really nice thought-out idea to not sound like a scammer. I laughed.

So I'm a scammer that openly gives away my home and personal info, I'm a good one. Thought this out well.

Coinpal belongs to Ryan Tyson Gay, I am a marketer that just so happened to be a majority shareholder and when talking to him he hired me as a marketer then decided that he wanted to ask if I wanted a partnership place. I accepted.

I gave Ryan (owner) the opportunity to buy my 71'000 shares for below market value. I then offered 2-4 weeks of free marketing before during and sustaining after the launch, from that he would then reimburse whatever I have to pay for and depending on profits we work out a % that I then become partner in.

That way he has nothing to lose, I lose my say in the decision making until I prove my marketing skills and he gets the full partner profits for the first 2-4 weeks.

Now, who can I possibly scam? I would have no shares. I'd be marketing with my own money. I am taking all the risk here.

Well its possible tho. You both got caught, now need a backup plan. I think ryan gay has more to lose then u sinds his father has a company. And the Ip's were from the company. The only reason u guys want to save urself is ryan gay his name or you are one person. I dont know anymore. So many ryans, so many accounts here. If ryan gay was legit why does he not coming to defend himself and block his name on GOdaddy when ppl here revealed his idenitity. Obviously he was in the hospital, coincidence i guess.

But dont u think ppl are skeptical about u after your blow up, and make numerous accounts here (forum) and never talk to them on Skype for real and having 2 CS accounts, that ppl arent agreeing with u? And u have misleading ppl here by putting the Mining Photos. It was u who put those photos here to convince us. Either they are real or not u we dont know

Weird, i never logged out of this forum once before sinds i register here. I send this ryan guy a PM and then my browser keep laggin. Then i was logged off

I had to reset my password

When coming back ryan is offline, very weird or coincident

Now you have a personal problem with me and are making me look like some kind of hacker. You've been reported. Accusations like that can't be thrown around because you got logged out.

My PM was text based. I said I'd give you 0.85 for the shares if you wanted out that bad.

Srry about it, i guess it was just coincidence. Like i said it was weird. I dont mind u report me because i have really reset my my password just for security.

Also if u read the message below me another person was logged off aswell.

About the PM, ur offer was 0.61

Not sure why u say here 0.85 here

My bad, I never sent it sorry. It still stands though .85 for them.
Karma is a Btc
Weird, i never logged out of this forum once before sinds i register here. I send this ryan guy a PM and then my browser keep laggin. Then i was logged off

Now you have a personal problem with me and are making me look like some kind of hacker. You've been reported. Accusations like that can't be thrown around because you got logged out.

My PM was text based. I said I'd give you 0.85 for the shares if you wanted out that bad.

Srry about it, i guess it was just coincidence. Like i said it was weird. I dont mind u report me because i have really reset my my password just for security.

Also if u read the message below me another person was logged off aswell.

About the PM, ur offer was 0.61

Not sure why u say here 0.85 here
The Ryan Tyson Gray of Orlando, FL?

Its sounds like this Ryan Tyson Gray is the fall guy. Find a sucker with the same first name, and frame him. Oldest trick in the book. This guy may be better than we all thought. Bad idea giving out your address on this thread. I wouldnt open any strange looking packages if I were you.

Go on his linked in, he's open about it. Or do you mean me? I dont get how a marketer that will have no shares and will be doing work for free can scam anyone?

That is a good question, anyone received the nano miners?
Activity: 630

Its sounds like this Ryan Tyson Gray is the fall guy. Find a sucker with the same first name, and frame him. Oldest trick in the book. This guy may be better than we all thought. Bad idea giving out your address on this thread. I wouldnt open any strange looking packages if I were you.

Activity: 154

I think it was a coincidence. I haven't sent any pms and I was logged off, too, and had to log back in.
Karma is a Btc

Pages:
Jump to: