Pages:
Author

Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW} - page 51. (Read 79955 times)

Activity: 367
Merit: 250
I find it odd that today's dividend didn't include an announcement like every other dividend . . . .
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I like how there are so many Ryan's involved. Seems Legit   Cheesy

Sarcasm?  Huh

I kept getting passwords changed on my accounts cause the hack, then I forget to write one down and can't remember it. I'll be sticking with this one though.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I like how there are so many Ryan's involved. Seems Legit   Cheesy
I was not following this thread for a few days. Does this mean, that our investment on Cryptostocks is lost?

No sir, they are still fine. It seemed like a bit of a mix up that lead me to believe that Coinpal had done something, when it wasn't actually.

Coinpal are for now, still legit. I'm a no bullshit guy, the minute they think they can scam or I suspect one I will call it even though I'm a partner. I am the only partner to publicly post his identity and address, the rest better get their act together.

U are again bullshitting about legit? So did u got ur skype call from Ryan? U got proof they are legit?

U know what i think...all of this is a huge BS with u involved also. Now u guys cant get away with this so u decide to move on

I also received the divs couple minuts ago, lovely, tbh i expected that because u guys have no choice.

I said in my opinion. I have mine, you have yours. No, Ryan is apparently in hospital.

You are either a troll or outright enemy. First I'm the hacker, then they are, now us all. God sake make your mind up.

We are legit for now, you just received  a dividend which is all that you are promised as an investor for the time being. Investors take risks, you got what we promised you.  Like I said, I am giving them till Wednesday and if we don't have a demo for you all, proof of all the partners, my marketing budget and a reason why they have been so absent, if none of that is provided I will be pulling my investment out. Which is a very large amount of the whole I.P.O along with them no longer having a marketer who works for free.

Find someone else to annoy, improve your english skills and who knows maybe one day you might actually read and understand what I am posting so I don't need to repeat myself 80 times.
I just received my dividend.

As did I. Which means a member or partner is online and is yet to chime in or get back to me. Seriously, do they expect this to work with no marketing? I really do need the 30BTC marketing revenue I should have received when I was first asked to market it, probably tomorrow if they want the kind of traffic on launch day they expect. They really don't seem to care... They haven't even got the PSD file of the logo off of me yet.

We do need to be more honest with the investors. I would tell you all.. If I knew.

For the guy wanting the longer list of the legend. Just about to do that.
Activity: 333
Merit: 251
Karma is a Btc
I was not following this thread for a few days. Does this mean, that our investment on Cryptostocks is lost?

No sir, they are still fine. It seemed like a bit of a mix up that lead me to believe that Coinpal had done something, when it wasn't actually.

Coinpal are for now, still legit. I'm a no bullshit guy, the minute they think they can scam or I suspect one I will call it even though I'm a partner. I am the only partner to publicly post his identity and address, the rest better get their act together.

U are again bullshitting about legit? So did u got ur skype call from Ryan? U got proof they are legit?

U know what i think...all of this is a huge BS with u involved also. Now u guys cant get away with this so u decide to move on

I also received the divs couple minuts ago, lovely, tbh i expected that because u guys have no choice.
Karma is a Btc
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
I just received my dividend.

Okay, I'm back in to CS!!

Shares are still there, the hacker must have realised he couldn't transfer anything out and just deleted it and tried to stop me accessing so he could re-use it in the future if he got in my hostgator account which he now can't as that's him fully blocked out of everything he could have access too. Regardless you will see in the other thread the guy was doing this on a mass scale when you follow the block chain. Unbelievable, hopefully it can be solved.

I'll now go back to my stance of saying Coinpal didn't do this. We are legit, only problem is lack of responsiveness. I want proof Mr Ryan Gay was/is in the hospital and I want a skype call and I want the truth or I am pulling my investment. Then I want proof of all other 3 partners, photos, addresses, accounts on here while introducing themselves.

I think Mr Gay is working on this by himself. Well, the actual site development etc. The textual analysis on the partner that emailed me and him are to similar to pass as coincidence. They use the same phrases, calling me a 'wicked smart marketing guru!!'

They also spell 2 words wrong multiple times, not common misspelled words either. For 2 people to do that 8/9 times between 2 emails I looked at is very, very unlikely. So, like I said - from a textual analysis point of view this was written by the same man.

I think he is legit, but in over his head if thats the case. If I dont see the proof I asked Chris for via email when he replies, I will be asking for his full name, address, facebook profile and for him to immediately introduce himself on here or for my investment to be pulled. I'll let them keep all the logos I had registered to me as a gesture and if they give me the funds to do it I'll do the marketing for the launch but more than likely after that I'll be done as I wont do business with someone who does such a thing as to make up fake people to cut my % of profits down and lie to investors for credibility.

If any coinpal partner (if you exist) introduce yourself bow for christ sake, we are meant to launch in 5 days. I have given all my personal info out. Why can't you? You are asking for people to give you their cold hard cash stop worrying about being trolled by people. You want a million dollar business? Act like it. If it's just you on your own Ryan, tell me the truth now and I am fine with it.

Tell me what stage you are actually at, maybe we will have to extend launch date. That's fine, we will compensate investors if so.

Be truthful. Honesty and integrity will get you further than anything else in business. So far, I am the only one actively being the face of Coinpal. Look at the amount of shit I just took for it!? Scammer, hacker, all sorts but I don't give a fuck now. We need to get things straight or I am out. We need to relaunch our I.P.O invite for the last 40'000 shares of round 1 on Wednesday. Have a demo ready by then, or I want my investment back in full. Get me my revenue for pre-launch and during marketing A.S.A.P (30BTC it should be roughly) Wednesday being the latest day or I'm out.

Or, tell me and the rest of the people who have invested in your idea the truth about what stage you are actually at and the truth about Coinpal and everything else as I have seen evidence but at this point that evidence could have easily just been to fool me.

I trusted you with my money, time for it to be given back to me if I (a partner!) am being kept out the loop or lied too. Or for you to show some real integrity and admit you may have been bluffing.

Proof of part of my shares:

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Why are u hesitating to post screenshots of ur email convos? Why keep asking??? If u are innocent then u have to defend urself so post it!
Also check all IP with ur convos and post here. If u dont know how to check ip adres just google it.

Please post screenshot so we dont have to click on it.

[img][/img

EDIT: im off, i expect some divs later Cheesy

Why are u hesitating to post screenshots of ur email convos? Why keep asking??? If u are innocent then u have to defend urself so post it!
Also check all IP with ur convos and post here. If u dont know how to check ip adres just google it.

[img][/img

Will do. Also, read this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/find-owner-of-a-wallet-for-reward-thief-stole-from-me-566313

I am starting to come to the conclusion Mr Gay is a one man team for Coinpal (other than myself) and has created multiple aliases to add credibility to the Coinpal company and everything is behind so he is making excuses. If that's the case, it may be legit but I will be pulling my investment unless I get increased shares in the business, at least 15'000 and my fair amount of the partner profit (there isn't as many partners if my theory is correct so the 30% owned by the partners will be 15% each.)

Screengrabs should be up in about an hour or two.
Karma is a Btc

[img][/img

2. Ryan gay and [email protected] is aware of this all but dont come here to defend?

EDIT: please readers, do not click on his urls. U never know whats in those urls and u could get hacked aswell

Don't click on the URL's then if you are that paranoid. Just Google the address or the I.P's. Ryan Gay is apparently in hospital.... [email protected] hasn't come forward, exactly.. Why?

Why have none of the demos been put online? Why has it taken as long as it has for Chris to email me and why is there no full demo for you all like they promised me they would have for you all by today latest.

If they are legit, then for christ sake I want to pull my investment because in 5/6 days time we are meant to launch and I've seen nothing but a basic demo. I have not been given my marketing budget (30% of I.P.O) to create a hype which should have been started a week ago.

This most work shown to any of you was by me with the logo. So now i'm a huge scammer when what I am trying to do is take a bunch of amateur business men and turn them in to professionals. They are good at what they do from what I have seen, but they are running this business like a 12 year old would.

EDIT: Ryan and me never skyped. He made excuses time after time as to why he couldn't skype with me. I can screen grab our emails (from ryanmilligan247 to [email protected])

Has anyone actually received their free Nano miner? I was told 3-5 days. It's been way longer, almost 14.

POST SCREENSHOTS of u having him list on ur skype and his nickname

POST SCREENSHOTS of u having shares at CS and ur shares are transfer out

Btw, why do u need 2 CS account anyway? Did u had planned to dump to another account because 1 acount hold huge amount of shares and the other just 1500? Make no sense

I dont have access to the CS account as of right now. He deleted the email when he was in my hostgator control panel. I just re-opened it but I don't know if CS will open a brand new or same account with it. Plus, he could have changed the primary email on the account.

If I can login (will be trying in 10-15 minutes) I will. If not I will have to contact CS support and wait to see what they can tell me.

The other account belonged to a friend, the 1500 shares were given to him as a gift but he told me to just take them back but I never got round to transferring them to my main account.

He never gave me his skype address/nic. Like I said he continually made excuses. I at the time was receiving enough info via email so I didnt mind that he wasnt skyping. However, I can screen grab our email conversations if you wish.

Karma is a Btc

2. Ryan gay and [email protected] is aware of this all but dont come here to defend?

EDIT: please readers, do not click on his urls. U never know whats in those urls and u could get hacked aswell

Don't click on the URL's then if you are that paranoid. Just Google the address or the I.P's. Ryan Gay is apparently in hospital.... [email protected] hasn't come forward, exactly.. Why?

Why have none of the demos been put online? Why has it taken as long as it has for Chris to email me and why is there no full demo for you all like they promised me they would have for you all by today latest.

If they are legit, then for christ sake I want to pull my investment because in 5/6 days time we are meant to launch and I've seen nothing but a basic demo. I have not been given my marketing budget (30% of I.P.O) to create a hype which should have been started a week ago.

This most work shown to any of you was by me with the logo. So now i'm a huge scammer when what I am trying to do is take a bunch of amateur business men and turn them in to professionals. They are good at what they do from what I have seen, but they are running this business like a 12 year old would.

EDIT: Ryan and me never skyped. He made excuses time after time as to why he couldn't skype with me. I can screen grab our emails (from ryanmilligan247 to [email protected])

Has anyone actually received their free Nano miner? I was told 3-5 days. It's been way longer, almost 14.

POST SCREENSHOTS of u having him list on ur skype and his nickname

POST SCREENSHOTS of u having shares at CS and ur shares are transfer out

Btw, why do u need 2 CS account anyway? Did u had planned to dump to another account because 1 acount hold huge amount of shares and the other just 1500? Make no sense

Karma is a Btc
lol love how this guy got busted.. keep it up guys!
Cut the crap man. If u want to proof urself ur legit just come with screenshots u bought shares from cryptostock and that ur shares are moved out aswell

1. I received 2 emails with the ip (business ip)  that located same adress that ryan gay is connect with his linkidin profile. Now u try to defend ryan gay by ur post? And blame new ip from hackers from UK??? Must be joking right.

3. U guys are so fucked it doesnt realy matter anymore

Cut the crap man. If u want to proof urself ur legit just come with screenshots u bought shares from cryptostock and that ur shares are moved out aswell

1. I received 2 emails with the ip (business ip)  that located same adress that ryan gay is connect with his linkidin profile. Now u try to defend ryan gay by ur post? And blame new ip from hackers from UK??? Must be joking right.

3. U guys are so fucked it doesnt realy matter anymore

RYAN MILLIGAN
6 BREAC AN ORD
MARYBURGH
DINGWALL
IV7 8DH

wp-onlinemarketing.com is registered to me.

MY ADDRESS ABOVE IF YOU HADN'T GATHERED. MY I.P IS: 86.153.69.143

It comes up as my I.P is in Edinburgh/Glasgow/London (one of the three) but I believe that is because of my macs security/firewalls.

I can screen shot the recent activity from the email account [email protected] if you want (the one that was hacked that led to my hostgator being hacked) You can see for yourself. The person is using windows and chrome when they log in.

Maybe Ryan is sick and is sick and in hospital. We will know when I find out where my shares are at this moment in time. They can't be cashed, they can only be moved to another cryptostocks account or they can be stored offline with the company. Either way, I still have access to my @coinpal.net email accounts, that's where chris messaged me.

I had someone do textual language analysis briefly on chris and Ryans writing styles (the type done when trying to doxx someone who wants to remain anonymous) and I was told that it was a good chance it was the same person writing the email.

I'm not defending anyone. I am in the middle here. This was either an 'inside job' or it was a personal hack on me (probably due to heart bleed) either way, Chris should be able to confirm where my coins are I believe, if not then he will at least be able to contact cryptostocks and find out. I may actually be able to do that myself from my coin pal email.

I did not say the hackers were from the UK, I said they were running chrome through windows and were using 2 UK I.P's. If you follow the block chain from a wallet they took 5 coins of mine from:

It appears they have actually stolen a huge amount of money. I am excluding nothing until I know where my shares are. If it wasn't an inside job and Ryan is in hospital then Coinpal developers better get their asses in to gear because we launch in a week but something isn't right here.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
lol love how this guy got busted.. keep it up guys!
Pages:
Jump to: