Author

Topic: 🌟✔️ IPTV SERVICE ✔️ LIVE TV - US, UK, Canada, Spanish etc ✔️ NEW PACKAGES ✔️🌟 - page 108. (Read 355390 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Can i have a demo for this?

Id like to see some italian channels

Kindly email me at [email protected] for Free Trial of Package 5. If you are looking for ITALY TV then have very good product for you
package 1 and package 2 seems great!!! I like to know package 4 how is it?

Package 4 is THE BEST USA and SPANISH PACAKAGE FOR ROKU. There is no other equivalent package in the market.
Check my thread for free demos

STOP POSTING RUBBISH ON OTHER SELLERS SHOPS. I HAVE REPORTED YOUR NONSENSE TO THE ADMINISTRATOR AS WELL AS THE MODERATORS.

THIS IS NOT THE WAY YOU WILL GET CLIENTS BY POSTING YOUR GARBAGE ON OTHERS SELLERS ADS. I AM TRYING TO AVOID YOU IN THE PAST BUT YOUR YOU ARE NOT STOPPING.

ILL BE FORCED TO SHOW YOUR EMAILS WHERE YOU HAVE REQUESTED FOR MY HELP TO SELL YOUR STOLEN STREAMS. WHEN I DID NOT ENTERTAIN YOUR REQUEST THEN YOU START POSTING LIES ON MY THREAD.

YOUR ACTIONS ALSO REFLECT A LOT ABOUT YOU AS A PERSON/SELLER. YOU SHOULD BE ASHMED OF YOUR CHEAP TACTICS. YOU THINK BY POSTING SPAMS ON EVEY PAGE OF MY THREAD WILL BOOST YOUR SALES.

I AM NOT GOING TO TOLERATE YOUR RUBBISH ANYMORE. NEXT TIME, ILL SHOW YOUR EMAIL SO THAT USERS SHOULD KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU.

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
package 1 and package 2 seems great!!! I like to know package 4 how is it?
Activity: 6
Very good communication and honest seller. Would recommend.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Hey guys quick review did a 2 day trial on my Samsung Tv used the IPTV app it was super easy to setup the seller sent me a file that's uploaded onto a website along with your TVs MAC address and within seconds the channels show up in the app. The app looks just like a TV guide from any of the providers.

Issues.
1.The streams are a little bit on the low quality side it's HD but slightly grainy
2. Some channels or streams were not working or showed the wrong channel name.
3. The US channels were very limited but this may be due to the preview package and not the service.

Going to try the Roku package next to compare the quality and selection as it seems to be more geared to US and Spanish content with unlimited sports and on demand movies.
Activity: 2
Activity: 9
Repeat buyer. Reselling his package 2 with his great service. No problem with his deals
Activity: 51
Just paid for a trail of package 4 - When you have a chance kindly send me all info

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 7
Got trial of his Package 5, satisfied as am after UK channels, going to buy in 2 days.
what is the package 4? is it for kodi and android?
Package 4 is the best package of his collection. Lots ofvHD channels including sports. Really happy with the product
He is definitely the straight forward seller on this forum. He gave trial of his new m3u package and am very much satisfied. Emailed him for his prices and discounts.
Just bought a package from this seller. Working great on smart tv. A very nice and friendly person to deal with. Thanks

What smart TV do you have and what app are you using?

I asked the seller for a trial to use on my Smart TV, amazing IPTV.

I have a Sony Bravia TV with Android, I downloaded VLC player and IPTV app from Google Play Store. The seller will give you a link that you input into the IPTV app and off you go
Activity: 243
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Can i have a demo for this?

Id like to see some italian channels

Can I please get trial for Package 1 for android and kodi? Thanks
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Just bought a package from this seller. Working great on smart tv. A very nice and friendly person to deal with. Thanks

What smart TV do you have and what app are you using?
Activity: 4
Bought package 2 from seller. Great communication and it was easy to set up on Kodi. Everything works great, not my first time buying from seller, would buy again!
Activity: 323
Jump to: