Author

Topic: 🌟✔️ IPTV SERVICE ✔️ LIVE TV - US, UK, Canada, Spanish etc ✔️ NEW PACKAGES ✔️🌟 - page 111. (Read 355390 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Trial of your new package 5 with European channels? Work with Smart TV??
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
I love this IPTV, thank you so much.

Thanks for your Feedback. Really appreciate!!
Should update price thread since prices begin at $12 and nowhere near $5. Also should state you don't offer trials.

Sir, Free 12 Hour TRIAL for Package 5. Free 3 Hour TRIAL for Package 1, No Free trials for Package 2, 3, and 4.
Activity: 7
Activity: 3
Should update price thread since prices begin at $12 and nowhere near $5. Also should state you don't offer trials.
Activity: 11
Today, took the trial of his latest package. No complaint as price is real genuine
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
amazing service, I am reallu satisfied with the service and the support also.. We talked, he gave me a trial and helped me choose a nice package, I am really enjoying it now.. Well worth the price.. Thank you again Smiley
I am about to launch 2 More Packages:

Ill upload details in the coming week

Package 4: Its the BEST USA and SPANISH Package for ROKU only

Package 5: Its for everyone. European, US, Asia etc. Supports M3U, VLC, Mag etc etc

Lots of guys have asked me about European channels plus m3u support in the past.

You can contact me for both these new packages. Very affordable prices plus special deals.

Thanks
Activity: 31
Activity: 8
Purchased Package 1 today and working good with my internet. Plenty of channels to choose from as well so its worth the price he charge
My review of PC version of Package 1
You can see on video how picture buffering then stops, lagging, then starts buffering again. Very annoying
I running NetLimiter. You can see on the graph how it works
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMT5OU_j1JA
Activity: 15
I am really interested in reselling your package 2. Send me all information with trials
Activity: 4
do any of ur roku tv packages offer MLB league pass? This is the package that has every MLB game. I noticed they offer MLB TV, but that is the single channel dedicated to MLB coverage versus the actual games.
Any incentive for referring people

Yes, have special offers for Re-sellers. Contact me for further details
Activity: 51
Excellent service - pleased with the quality of channels provided . Keep up the good work
I am curious to know about your Package 4. When you are start selling?

Ill post the details in a week time
Just bought a 7 day trial of Package 1. Although I sometimes experience some stutter (likely my internet), I'm pleased with the service and I can't wait to take advantage of the sports packages.

Thanks for your Feedback
Activity: 17
I am curious to know about your Package 4. When you are start selling?
Activity: 4
Just bought a 7 day trial of Package 1. Although I sometimes experience some stutter (likely my internet), I'm pleased with the service and I can't wait to take advantage of the sports packages.
Jump to: