Author

Topic: 🌟✔️ IPTV SERVICE ✔️ LIVE TV - US, UK, Canada, Spanish etc ✔️ NEW PACKAGES ✔️🌟 - page 109. (Read 355390 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Now have Roku live tv package from him. Channels are stable and working fine. no problems right now
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
INTRODUCED 2 NEW PACKAGES:

Package 4: USA [incl Sports, PPV etc], SPANISH for ROKU only. THE BEST USA and SPANISH PACKAGE in the market. Works on Roku.

Package 5: Its for everyone. European, Asia, US etc. Supports M3U, VLC, MAGBOX, Android, Smart TV etc

Package 2: US, UK [Europe], Asia [India etc] etc. Works best on Magbox, Avov, Kodi

Package 3: US, Spanish & Misc. Works best on Roku and Android.

Package 1: US, Canada, UK, Asia [India etc]. Affordable, Works on lot of devices like Windows, Mac, Roku, Avov, Android.

PACKAGE 5 TRIAL:

Monday to Thursday - FREE TRIALS of 12 HOURS

Friday to Sunday - $1 per 12 Hours

Will upload more details in this week.

Email: [email protected]
Hi,

Can I have a trial of package 5 to see how it performs on my Smart TV?

Kindly email me at [email protected] for Free Trial of Package 5
Hi,

Can I have a trial of package 5 to see how it performs on my Smart TV?
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Looking for a trial please PM me so we can discuss what devices this works on.
Activity: 14
I enjoy watching IPTV, xfinity, directv, rogers,Bell, shaw, all these service are working great. Buy from this guy he is honest man and he delivers fast. 10/10 customer service. He is enjoying selling this service. Thx
Activity: 5
Activity: 31
Watch the boxing match last sat - very well done - crystal clear pic !
Hello
I bought package 1 and package 2 !! Lots of Local and international channels !!! outstanding tv experience. Must buy from this guy !! Lots of HD and SD channels !! If channel down they fix it fast!!! Thanks for the service!!!
Activity: 15
Took Package 5. Great service. Works fine on my smart tv. Lot's of HD channels from various countries..recommendable
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Just bought another package and he delivered exactly what he offered.. amazing service  Smiley, will even buy more packages soon  Wink
Activity: 5
If one of the channel I watch does not work, will it work again?
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
Does this get the UFC fights? Contact me through private message please.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
would like to request trail for package 5 ?
thanks
Hi

I bought Package 2 from this seller all went well and I am really happy with my Purchase. If you want to purchase fill free to contact he is nice dude, he will help you out. 10/10 with customer service. satisfaction Guaranteed.  I am happy with Package 2. Thx
Do any of the packages include Sky Box Office channels?
Serious buyer here. Already your customer and this time am looking for your new package demo. I'll also email you

Email me with your requirements regarding country specific channels, devices etc
Serious buyer here. Already your customer and this time am looking for your new package demo. I'll also email you
Jump to: