Author

Topic: 🌟✔️ IPTV SERVICE ✔️ LIVE TV - US, UK, Canada, Spanish etc ✔️ NEW PACKAGES ✔️🌟 - page 110. (Read 355390 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Purchased Roku IPTV and working as expected. Most of the channels are working quite smooth.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Just got package 2 1 month as a trial, quite impressed so far... and it completely works including the guide which I didn't even expect to work.. pretty cool.
Activity: 6
Just purchased IPTV 5 package for my Android device. Seller sent easy to use instructions and it installed in a few minutes and it is up and running great. Also had made previous purchases with seller and I have never had any issues, quick communication.
Activity: 25
Most of the damn channels is not working
This service suck
There is more channel come up as
'Cant connect to the server pop up' than working one
Using roku 4
Activity: 13
After trial, purchased package 5. Working good on Smart TV. Very good package with cheap price.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
AwesomeWildGamer
Activity: 61
Any chance to get a package 5 trial?? let me know thanks.
Activity: 7
Anyone who bought Package 5 please provide feedback on list of channels & service.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
If I want to purchase more than 1 sub to use at the same house - is there any offers ?

Thanks

Yes, email me for all details
Activity: 11
If I want to purchase more than 1 sub to use at the same house - is there any offers ?

Thanks
Activity: 25
Can i get free trail for package 1 please
I have roku
Im ready to pay just wanna check it first
Thank yOu
Activity: 18
Am his regular client. Deals in lot many things. He can get mostly everything. M3U is a nice addition
Activity: 14
hello
Outstanding service bought many accounts and they are working great. Must buy from this sellers. 10/10 service. I will buy from this seller again!! Thanks for your service.
Activity: 98
Activity: 323
Keep up the good work - very pleased with the service , next month another magbox will arrive so will subscribe for a second package - hope you give me discount Smiley

Activity: 77
I am about to launch 2 More Packages:

Ill upload details in the coming week

Package 4: Its the BEST USA and SPANISH Package for ROKU only

Package 5: Its for everyone. European, US, Asia etc. Supports M3U, VLC, Mag etc etc

Lots of guys have asked me about European channels plus m3u support in the past.

You can contact me for both these new packages. Very affordable prices plus special deals.

Thanks
This dude is a fraud! ripping my roku package that i sell from my thread. Sent me a email trying to see what type of iptv service i sold.
I will beat this guys prices regardless. Visit my thread for the two packages that i sell. Best packages for english or spanish. Pm me for free trials of the best packages for roku. New packages for kodi and mag boxes coming this week.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1501877.new#new

What are you talking? Don't SPAM. This is not the way to attract buyers. This is the 2nd time you posted spam. Don't do it again
This isnt spam at all. Im just calling your ass out. gtfoh!
Activity: 387
INTRODUCED 2 NEW PACKAGES:

Package 4: USA and SPANISH Package for ROKU only. THE BEST USA and SPANISH PACKAGE.

Package 5: Its for everyone. European, US, Asia etc. Supports M3U, VLC, MAGBOX, Android, Smart TV etc

PACKAGE 5 TRIAL:

Monday to Thursday - FREE TRIALS of 12 HOURS

Friday to Sunday - $1 per 12 Hours

Will upload more details in this week.

Activity: 322
Verify my Bitcoin Address before EVERY transaction
I can vouch for this shop. It's legit, and I have made a mini deal with the user for my real shop! Hope to do business with you in the future as well!
What happen when one channel not working? please help
Jump to: