Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟✔️ IPTV SERVICE ✔️ LIVE TV - US, UK, Canada, Spanish etc ✔️ NEW PACKAGES ✔️🌟 - page 53. (Read 355849 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 250
I don't know how all this works but i'm interested in  watching Football (soccer), La Liga and Premier league to be exact,
i guess what looking for what are the channels that host those two and what package do you think is the best for me ,
PS: i only watch on my Laptop ( Windows )
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Can't find you on skype. I have sent you PM, reply please.
Activity: 5
Silver is working just fine now, no need for refund. Ty and sorry.
Activity: 3
Great service!!!  Works as advertised, I will be maintaining an account.
Activity: 387
I have two Red packages that failed me, please contact me. Can't trace you on skype.

My Skype is cord.cutter. What problem you are facing?
I have two Red packages that failed me, please contact me. Can't trace you on skype.
Activity: 2
Very Smooth Transaction. This would be my 5th transaction. Seller never disappoints. Highly recommend.
Activity: 23
top service again from this seller, replaced my accounts within a few hours ,thank you sir
Trial of Black Package is not possible bez of commercial reasons. However its the most popular package

Oh, sorry did not know that. Thank you for your reply, in that case I will have a closer look on your offers and decide in time.
Can I have a trial for Black?

Trial of Black Package is not possible bez of commercial reasons. However its the most popular package
Rough start, but it all worked out, Was helped till it fixed it. great service and support.

Did you by any chance get the Red package?
I want a list of all available Trials please.

Please email or skype for the lists and other details
I want a list of all available Trials please.
Activity: 5
Thank you for the fast reply, it works fine now. No need for return or anything.
I want several trial accounts for a friend, can you provide them?
Are these accounts guaranteed to work, and for how long?
Activity: 43
I want one more Red package please, sent you pm with details (a bit custom made)
Pages:
Jump to: