Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟✔️ IPTV SERVICE ✔️ LIVE TV - US, UK, Canada, Spanish etc ✔️ NEW PACKAGES ✔️🌟 - page 55. (Read 355849 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
great service once again from this seller the most trustworthy seller on this forum highly recommended, will be using him again, thanks sir
Activity: 22
hi
what the price for black? and what the quality bitrate? is there trail?
thaks

Is the quality bitrate dictated by the package choice? If so, this is certainly not clear enough. Please respond.
Activity: 7
hi
what the price for black? and what the quality bitrate? is there trail?
thaks
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Still Selling

Lots of New Packages added

Email: [email protected]

Sorry for delay i was out for sometimes , payment sent to your bitcoin address but the network fee increased too much from exchange almost 0.0013 per transaction , please try to consider payment other than bitcoin eth for example . waiting for account detailed instruction .

Which Package do you want? Ill send you all details on Saturday. Let me know which package...
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
Still Selling

Sorry for delay i was out for sometimes , payment sent to your bitcoin address but the network fee increased too much from exchange almost 0.0013 per transaction , please try to consider payment other than bitcoin eth for example . waiting for account detailed instruction .
Activity: 22
Activity: 23
been with this man 3 years and every account is great and reliable, SUPER SUPER service from this seller and will let my friends over here know where they can come if they need a great service Thank You Sir
Activity: 5
Got a Silver package, the whole transaction was slow for my taste but it works. So all in all, positive experience.
Activity: 2
Have dealt with these guys for over 3 years now! Such a good service! always responds to emails in a timely fashion!
Activity: 4
Activity: 51
Excellent service, I´m very happy with the seller and again buy with him thanks
I want a good and cheap vpn, can you provide accounts for one? Any one would do, as long as it is trustworthy and it works.
Activity: 9
Activity: 6
Got hooked up to the black package last night!
Binged for a couple hundreds just channel surfing.

Highly recommended seller, fast response and ease of setup (from smart Sony tv here)
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Still Selling

Kindly reply your PM with bitcoin address for payment , how long it takes to make a deal with you almost one week now  ?!!!!!

Kindly check your PM. Thanks
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
Still Selling

Kindly reply your PM with bitcoin address for payment , how long it takes to make a deal with you almost one week now  ?!!!!!
Activity: 9
I want to buy two Red please. Can we discuss price over Skype?
Activity: 18
Activity: 14
Great Seller
Fast Response
Good Communication!

Thank you!

I recommend, Very good prices and deals!
Pages:
Jump to: