Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟✔️ IPTV SERVICE ✔️ LIVE TV - US, UK, Canada, Spanish etc ✔️ NEW PACKAGES ✔️🌟 - page 57. (Read 355849 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I've tried this IPTV service and it's awesome... no lag whatsoever.. it works exactly as it is described.. 
Activity: 3
Black package taken and all ok.

Regards
Zeb
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Money is in advance. Please email or skype. Thanks

Aw, so I have to pay and during the first month I can get a refund? If I am not ok with my purchase I mean.

There is NO REFUND. You can buy 1 Month Service and if you like then you continue
Activity: 4

Aw, so I have to pay and during the first month I can get a refund? If I am not ok with my purchase I mean.
I want a purple one then. When am I getting charged? After the first month?

I want a purple one then. When am I getting charged? After the first month?
How long do these packages last?

Starts from 1 Month to Long duration like 6/12 Months. Thanks
Activity: 23
great ,fast & honest service from seller again after buying 2 accounts HIGHLY RECOMENDED, thank you sir
great service from this seller once again 3 accounts all working great and usual very quick and smashing service THANK YOU SIR ONCE AGAIN
Activity: 5
Sorry to bother you, even though I don't believe it is your problem, but could you help me set it up over a vpn connection on my android device?
Ty you in advance Smiley
New user here. Did a bit of research and took the plunge. Everything is working great thus far. Seller was quick to respond and everything was working with no issues. 
After giving up on the thought, I finally bought my first package (silver). All works fine, at least this far.
ive emailed you about 3 hours ago with no answer
Excellent service 247hdtv works great no problems
Thanks a lot
Activity: 43
I did, thank you for replying. Sorry for not including them in my original post.
I think my account stopped working (because I did not change anything, and it was working two days before). Please see to it.

Please email me the details. Thanks
Activity: 43
I think my account stopped working (because I did not change anything, and it was working two days before). Please see to it.
Activity: 91
Can I get packages for half their duration? Or less.

Minimum duration is 1 Month. Thanks

Thanks for the clarification, much appreciated.
Pages:
Jump to: