Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟✔️ IPTV SERVICE ✔️ LIVE TV - US, UK, Canada, Spanish etc ✔️ NEW PACKAGES ✔️🌟 - page 56. (Read 355849 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 18
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
Still Selling

Lots of New Packages added

Email: [email protected]

I will take black package as a trial for one month ,will pay for it PM ur BTC address if everything good then i can take one year or so , i will use it in  PC : Android : Kodi Thnx

Please email or skype for details. Thanks
I don't use Email unfortunately but i am going to send an email to you now ,please reply with the prices and bitcoin address for the payment only for one month black edition .
Thank you and good luck .

Kindly check your PM. Thanks a lot
Thank you for your reply ? i answered your message , please reply with your BTC address ? Simple Q why not all black packages channels in one pack ? any different in price ?
Good luck

ill recommend you Black CD package as it is the most popular one
Thank you for the recommendation , i will take Black CD package as advised please PM your address for payment. will be good if you accept ETH or wave due to most frozen d/w in bitcoin . 
legendary
Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000
www.bitkong.com
What's the 6 and 12 month pricing for the black package? I cant find any pricing infos on your thread or website
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Still Selling

I will take black package as a trial for one month ,will pay for it PM ur BTC address if everything good then i can take one year or so , i will use it in  PC : Android : Kodi Thnx

I don't use Email unfortunately but i am going to send an email to you now ,please reply with the prices and bitcoin address for the payment only for one month black edition .

Thank you for your reply ? i answered your message , please reply with your BTC address ? Simple Q why not all black packages channels in one pack ? any different in price ?
Good luck

ill recommend you Black CD package as it is the most popular one
Still Selling

Good luck
Activity: 91
I have been a cord-cutter customer for several years. Always professionally, respond quick, and assist whenever I experienced an issue. I recommend.
Please check Skype or PM, need assistance regarding affiliates.

Surely, i sell to resellers as well. Thanks for showing your interest
Activity: 91
Please check Skype or PM, need assistance regarding affiliates.
Activity: 4
There is NO REFUND. You can buy 1 Month Service and if you like then you continue

Alright, got it now.
Activity: 41
Got the silver package for my Roku. Clear and easy instructions for setting up. Streaming on my Roku now.  Grin
Activity: 23
great service once again from this seller 2 accounts all working well fast and honest, thank you sir
Still Selling

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Still Selling

Still Selling

Still Selling

Pages:
Jump to: