Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮 [IQeon] Decentralized gaming PvP platform 🎮 - page 37. (Read 37696 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 10
Shocked
wow, recently on the site there were 8 games, and now I see 27!

Sure, you are the witness of our growing process. We do what we promise!
Already 27?  My congratulations for so fast progress!
copper member
Activity: 771
Merit: 12
Shocked

Sure, you are the witness of our growing process. We do what we promise!
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Shocked
Activity: 322
I would like to see well-known gamers or game devs who support your project. I think the White Nights Conference will be able to help in this.
Activity: 84
on the website a scrolling line, so I understand it is tied to the dollar price, it would be nice to see the transactions themselves on the enterskan.
line (700, 1595, 2000, 3000) in the ether price. Because hardcap and softcap they indicated in the Ethereum
copper member
Polish ANN translation and all latest information available here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28485726

I encourage the Polish community to ask questions about this fantastic project in my thread!

Polish whitepaper available here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIZQ6qAW47iQvqg2gOn80nCbhWkj7vC6/view?usp=sharing

Awesome! It's a pity that I have no smerits for you
copper member
on the website a scrolling line, so I understand it is tied to the dollar price, it would be nice to see the transactions themselves on the enterskan.

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x0db8d8b76bc361bacbb72e2c491e06085a97ab31

Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club

Without log in, you can view the details of the first and second pre-sales rounds:

Activity: 770
Merit: 106
The OGz Club
Activity: 118
How much collected?
Activity: 369
https://api.iqeon.io/image/c1eb64ab85d56125ce5652e79543b080.png

IQeon Is Showcased in Prague at White Nights Conference

The conference is taking place in Prague on February 13-14 and gathers more than a thousand of game development companies from 40+ countries. This event is the ideal for IQeon as we get an opportunity to network with the companies creating games across mobile, console, PC, web, AR, and VR.

The host of the conference – Nevosoft is a Saint-Petersburg-based game developer organizing White Night Conference four times a year located in Prague (February), Cyprus (April), Saint Petersburg (June) and Moscow (October). Such world-known companies as King, Obsidian, Supercell, Rovio, Bandai Namco, Big Fish, Wargaming, Playrix, Pixonic, Facebook, and Google either used to participate in the Conference or are coming to Prague this February.

IQeon team is happy to get a chance to network with various game developers and make partners especially that White Nights provides all conditions for that: pre-Party before the conference and active schedule of networking during the first parts of the day.

Have a fruitful (and a pleasant) time, IQeon!
Waiting for new partnerships Wink
The OGz Club
Polish ANN translation and all latest information available here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28485726

I encourage the Polish community to ask questions about this fantastic project in my thread!

Polish whitepaper available here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIZQ6qAW47iQvqg2gOn80nCbhWkj7vC6/view?usp=sharing

copper member

IQeon Actively Makes Partners with App Development Companies

Our decentralized PvP gaming ecosystem is serving the needs of both common gamers and app development companies. The players are provided with easy ways to monetize their gaming achievements while app and game development companies receive the possibility to develop and deploy their games on our platform in a very short period of time. IQeon provides its open SDK. Moreover, the conditions of getting commissions from the game are also much more favorable than the ones offered by Google Play or App Store.

Our new partners are the two app development companies Kakadu.bz and Indiegame.co. Kakadu is a European-Based mobile app developer promoting 4 main apps right now: Lady Bel, Bettor, ZooIQ and Booncity. Bettor is a social network app based on placing bets online and challenging each other. The total amount of downloads for these apps is around 150K. Indiegame is the platform for independent game developers promoting games that go absolutely viral since the indie gaming segment is aggressively growing.

We are happy to get their support as they are eager to place the apps and games they developed on IQeon platform. We are inviting other developers for cooperation as well!

Please, send us your inquiries to [email protected].
Now almost everyone has a smartphone, and it's a huge market for potential users to download games for trial, especially for competitive and strategic categories.

More user will start supporting them at the time crowdsale because already IQeon is a potential project which can lead the mobile gaming because most people are using the smartphone and can easily download the games for the trail.
Yeah, and besides, they don't stand still waiting for investments, but move. they achieve partnerships, build business relations at conferences. All this suggests that they know where to go, keep a business strategy. Strong ICO.

Thank you for your trust and support, guys! It's very important for us, we don't want to waste our time doing smth useless. We will deliver you the best quality, be sure!  Cool
copper member

IQeon Is Showcased in Prague at White Nights Conference

The conference is taking place in Prague on February 13-14 and gathers more than a thousand of game development companies from 40+ countries. This event is the ideal for IQeon as we get an opportunity to network with the companies creating games across mobile, console, PC, web, AR, and VR.

The host of the conference – Nevosoft is a Saint-Petersburg-based game developer organizing White Night Conference four times a year located in Prague (February), Cyprus (April), Saint Petersburg (June) and Moscow (October). Such world-known companies as King, Obsidian, Supercell, Rovio, Bandai Namco, Big Fish, Wargaming, Playrix, Pixonic, Facebook, and Google either used to participate in the Conference or are coming to Prague this February.

IQeon team is happy to get a chance to network with various game developers and make partners especially that White Nights provides all conditions for that: pre-Party before the conference and active schedule of networking during the first parts of the day.
copper member
Activity: 71
What is the total supply of the token?
10 000 000, and for sale on the ICO stage 5,700,000 IQN.
They reached soft cap in less than a week, as I see, so hard cap will be reached for sure.
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol

For indie game developers your platform looking ideal. I have no doubt that there are many such partnerships ahead
Activity: 113
What is the total supply of the token?
Activity: 218
Merit: 1

Mini-summary on IQeon Participation in Singapore Blockchain Economic Forum

We would like to admit, that the visit to the Singapore Forum was a success to our project as we managed to meet many key figures of the cryptoworld. During the networking sessions, we discussed the tendencies, perspectives and the potential of cryptoeconomy with Kango Kim, the founder and CTO of one of the world well-known crypto exchanges, Korbit. It’s a South Korean largest exchange that was the first one to start trading Bitcoin. Our CEO, Vadim, had a pleasure to talk with Evercoin cofounder, Miko Matsumura. Evercoin Exchanger is a Silicon Valley-based cryptocurrency platform founded by Talip Ozturk, a well-known figure in the cryptoworld.

The presentation of IQeon platform got much attention from the side of the Forum participants. The hosting organization conducted the interview and showed keen interest by asking various questions about the structure of IQeon decentralized PvP platform, the plans for the future and the functionality in the Roadmap to be activated in a very short period of time. In addition, IQeon CEO, Vadim, had a chance to discuss the potential of our PvP platform with the journalists representing Bloomberg News, Bitcoin Magazine, DataDash YouTube, BBC, and Cointelegraph.

Vadim had a pleasure of discussing the IQeon project with Shashwat Gupta, the head of business development and content for Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel and also made friends with David Battaglia, a popular Spanish and Latin American blogger. David discusses in his blog the cryptoworld tendencies, shows the ways to earn on Blockchain, runs ICO reviews, etc. Looking forward to seeing IQeon ICO review posted in Davids’ blog quite soon.

my congratulations, IQeon will now be well-known in Silicon Valley and relationships with exchanges  always very pleased investors Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: