Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮 [IQeon] Decentralized gaming PvP platform 🎮 - page 40. (Read 37696 times)

copper member
Activity: 771
Merit: 12
You just open your token sales. You do not win a share for your campaign. It is really a disadvantage to your project. It helps you promote your brand better.

Clarify, please, what are you talking about?
copper member
Guys is there any possibility for a role in this project like i would like to help you, i have some free time so i dont want any money since free time is free. I can see bright future of this project, beacuse it is very simple and creative, it has got a real use in this times its rare to cryptocurrency have real world use.
I had few ideas for iqeon token use

Hello, PM me please with your offer.
Activity: 168
You just open your token sales. You do not win a share for your campaign. It is really a disadvantage to your project. It helps you promote your brand better.
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
Guys is there any possibility for a role in this project like i would like to help you, i have some free time so i dont want any money since free time is free. I can see bright future of this project, beacuse it is very simple and creative, it has got a real use in this times its rare to cryptocurrency have real world use.
Look at the beginning of the topic conditions, and try to fill out the application, if you get started, it's better to wait for the manager's answer, but sometimes it's very long.
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
Wow! 14 ETH for the few first minutes! Congratulations! Grin
man..I see more than 100 ETH. I believe they reached hard cap ahead of schedule
excellent information, share the number of the contract, so you can follow the enterskanu, for the arrival of funds, it is more entertaining game
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
+ 1 award to your pocket! Congratulations!
Yes, especially after the TOP of ICO Bazaar!
Activity: 294
The IQeon ICO has been Launched!!🎉🎉🎉
Don’t miss out your chance to invest in the decentralized gaming PvP platform. Only today IQeon tokens are able-to-get with 3️⃣0️⃣% Bonus!

I already message few friends who missed the pre-ICO. They like buying tokens with discount.
The bonus is great, as the project  Smiley
this project seems worth investing and 25% bonus is good opportunity
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
+ 1 award to your pocket! Congratulations!
copper member

IQeon Gaming Ecosystem Heads the List of Startups According to Captain Altcoin Voting

Captain Altcoin is an information platform created for investors and digital currency enthusiasts. According to the users choice based on the voting hosted on the platform, IQeon is ranked No.1! The assessment was based on three main criteria: the team, the concept, and the product. IQeon received maximum 9.3 points out of 10. We are happy to be able to bring the highest possible service to our players, partners, and investors.

IQeon is a gaming ecosystem developed to facilitate the monetization of players’ game-in achievements. The platform cryptocoin, IQN, is the financial means to be used on the platform: in-game purchases, PvP bets placement, etc. IQN could be also exchanged into any other cryptocurrency and even placed on users’ Mastercards.

As you see, this is a totally new approach to game development based on the Blockchain technology. Don’t stay on the sidelines, join IQeon ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
The IQeon ICO has been Launched!!🎉🎉🎉
Don’t miss out your chance to invest in the decentralized gaming PvP platform. Only today IQeon tokens are able-to-get with 3️⃣0️⃣% Bonus!

I already messages few friends who missed the pre-ICO. They like buying tokens with discount.
The bonus is great, as the project  Smiley
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
What and when will be the next bonus, after 25%?

- 1st Week of ICO, the discount is 25%

- 2nd Week of ICO, the discount is 20%

- 3rd Week of ICO, the discount is 15%

- 4th Week of ICO, the discount is 10%

- 5th Week of ICO, the discount is 5%
Activity: 98
With such huge development of gaming industry, it will become more competitive. Why are you sure that you will cope with this? What is your business model based on?
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
What and when will be the next bonus, after 25%?
Activity: 322
Wow! 14 ETH for the few first minutes! Congratulations! Grin
man..I see more than 100 ETH. I believe they reached hard cap ahead of schedule
yeah! Go up, gamers!
Activity: 71
Hello! Now enjoying your MVP and I want to say that so glad to see your ICO progress!
Give me new MVP link, please

Want to test it...They promise a lot
Activity: 68
Hello! Now enjoying your MVP and I want to say that so glad to see your ICO progress!
copper member
It seems like your website not work well that I couldn't find whitepapper and ur team members as well.

copper member
thanks a lot! Smooth process team. All done. Well done on a simple ICO launch! 30% bonus is good for me! already invested 1.19 eth.
we will wait for the growth of the rate of the token and exits to the exchanges!  Smiley

You are welcome. We will do everything from our side to bring you the best product!
Activity: 154
Merit: 19
thanks a lot! Smooth process team. All done. Well done on a simple ICO launch! 30% bonus is good for me! already invested 1.19 eth.
we will wait for the growth of the rate of the token and exits to the exchanges!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: