Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮 [IQeon] Decentralized gaming PvP platform 🎮 - page 39. (Read 37696 times)

copper member
Activity: 771
Merit: 12
I bought additional coins today but transaction was not seen in my profile, also my balance would not update it still shows old balance. I logged out and now try to log in again and I can’t. MEW is showing updated balance on IQN tokens. Please advise regarding my account on your page. Thank you.

hello
Check your PM please
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Hmm, I missed release of your beta. Now try it, thanks
Activity: 368
Hello
When does the last day of ICO?
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Given everything we know about the ICO market Iqeon is not only doing well but getting the raises in midst a bear market. That to me goes to show the strength behind this project and I am glad to be a small part of that, hard cap gonna get reached 100% imo! Cool
why do you personally invest in it? Smiley
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
Given everything we know about the ICO market Iqeon is not only doing well but getting the raises in midst a bear market. That to me goes to show the strength behind this project and I am glad to be a small part of that, hard cap gonna get reached 100% imo! Cool
Activity: 183
I just saw that you hit the soft cap.  And it was lightning fast! Congrats!

IQeon is one of the best ICO's for Feb.

fully agree with you. Modern gaming project with undestandable future
Activity: 113

Softcap Level Reached: IQeon ICO

Great news for our investors, partners, and followers! In a very short period of time we managed to reach the softcap minimum. We are very encouraged because our main tokens offer has just started (January 30) and will last until March 13.

From the target maximum raise goal of 17,500 ETH, we have received 2000 ETH by the fifth day of ICO!

We would like to thank everyone who believes in us and supports by participation in the main tokens offer. There are more than 30 days to go and get ready because we are going to surprise you during this time with more conferences, new partners, bigger investments, and the ever-increasing quality IQeon PvP platform. Stay calm and get IQN! The first week of ICO brings to you 25% Bonus!
Less than a week? Congratulations!
Activity: 770
Merit: 106

Great news for our investors, partners, and followers! In a very short period of time we managed to reach the softcap minimum. We are very encouraged because our main tokens offer has just started (January 30) and will last until March 13.

From the target maximum raise goal of 17,500 ETH, we have received 2000 ETH by the fifth day of ICO!

We would like to thank everyone who believes in us and supports by participation in the main tokens offer. There are more than 30 days to go and get ready because we are going to surprise you during this time with more conferences, new partners, bigger investments, and the ever-increasing quality IQeon PvP platform. Stay calm and get IQN! The first week of ICO brings to you 25% Bonus!
he game theme is in demand in the market, and the time now is not bad all falls, and the investor is nowhere to go. Molodtsy go further to the chosen goal, follow the project.
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
I bought additional coins today but transaction was not seen in my profile, also my balance would not update it still shows old balance. I logged out and now try to log in again and I can’t. MEW is showing updated balance on IQN tokens. Please advise regarding my account on your page. Thank you.
copper member

copper member
I just saw that you hit the soft cap.  And it was lightning fast! Congrats!

Yeah, already passed   Wink

Thank you for your interest in IQeon.
Activity: 265
Merit: 11
This coin seems interesting, maybe gonna invest, or get some by bounties
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
I just saw that you hit the soft cap.  And it was lightning fast! Congrats!

Activity: 770
Merit: 106
Yes, it can be seen on the site that the collection is in full swing, and the topic is really interesting, recently the company was also connected and the game service went fine, we hope and everything will be in the best possible form.
Activity: 49
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
Your cap is going so fast. Congratulations! Where can I find demo?

http://demo.iqeon.io
wow. Demo! And how it works?
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club

http://demo.iqeon.io
https://api.iqeon.io/image/21ac73304f5c6ed5654437220fbf2a3d.png

Singapore Blockchain Economic Forum Plays Host to IQeon

Dear friends, on February 4-6, 2018 our CEO, Vadim Dovgutchits, and project CTO Pavel Kazimirenko is flying to Singapore to participate in Blockchain Economic Forum 2018. The aim of the event is to build a bridge between the crypto and traditional economies. IQeon is a vivid example of how cryptoworld may enter the traditional gaming sphere. IQeon is a Blockchain-based gaming PvP that gives users and game developers opportunities to earn on playing and creating games.

The importance of the Forum to the cryptoworld is additionally highlighted by Forbes. It distinguishes the Singapore meeting as one of the main events to facilitate the discussions of the most important topics of the crypto economy and its growing influence on the global economy. "The forum is a great place for the market leaders to introduce and reinforce rules of self-conduct protecting uninformed contributors and preventing misuse of the crypto transaction while scaling benefits such as built-in rights registry, early adopters acquisition and low transaction costs due to the absence of middlemen."

We hope to spot the light and grab the attention of investors, bloggers, bankers, venture capitalists, and potential partners. The total amount of investors is expected to be around 500. Vadim is planning to speak about IQeon project at one of 30 round tables organized during the three-days of Singapore Economic Forum. The opportunity to network during the 8 breaks introduced throughout the forum and finding partners to grow our audience is especially important as we are now offering our tokens for sale during the ICO (January 30 - March 13, 2018).

It's a very important forum, I think you will find there are many useful for the development of project contacts.  You have so open and active CEO!
copper member

Singapore Blockchain Economic Forum Plays Host to IQeon

Dear friends, on February 4-6, 2018 our CEO, Vadim Dovgutchits, and project CTO Pavel Kazimirenko is flying to Singapore to participate in Blockchain Economic Forum 2018. The aim of the event is to build a bridge between the crypto and traditional economies. IQeon is a vivid example of how cryptoworld may enter the traditional gaming sphere. IQeon is a Blockchain-based gaming PvP that gives users and game developers opportunities to earn on playing and creating games.

The importance of the Forum to the cryptoworld is additionally highlighted by Forbes. It distinguishes the Singapore meeting as one of the main events to facilitate the discussions of the most important topics of the crypto economy and its growing influence on the global economy. "The forum is a great place for the market leaders to introduce and reinforce rules of self-conduct protecting uninformed contributors and preventing misuse of the crypto transaction while scaling benefits such as built-in rights registry, early adopters acquisition and low transaction costs due to the absence of middlemen."

We hope to spot the light and grab the attention of investors, bloggers, bankers, venture capitalists, and potential partners. The total amount of investors is expected to be around 500. Vadim is planning to speak about IQeon project at one of 30 round tables organized during the three-days of Singapore Economic Forum. The opportunity to network during the 8 breaks introduced throughout the forum and finding partners to grow our audience is especially important as we are now offering our tokens for sale during the ICO (January 30 - March 13, 2018).
Pages:
Jump to: