Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮 [IQeon] Decentralized gaming PvP platform 🎮 - page 41. (Read 37696 times)

copper member
Activity: 771
Merit: 12

Only Today – Maximum Bonus of 30% During our Main Offer of Tokens

Dear friends, partners, and followers of our first decentralized gaming PvP platform IQeon, we are happy to share with you the joy about the start of IQeon ICO. Today you are given a splendid opportunity to purchase IQN with a huge bonus of 30%!

One more time, we would like to remind you that the main offer of tokens lasts until March 13, 2018 and we have introduced a flexible schedule of bonuses. Please, find more on our official website. The amount of IQN tokens for distribution is 5.7M and the cryptocurrencies accepted for payment are BTC and ETH. The tokens exchange rate is 1 ETH = 325 IQN.

January 30 is the one-day only offer, don’t miss your chance and buy IQeon tokens at a sharp price!
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
new to ICO's. Can I use the wallet from ethereum.org for paying ETH and receive the token? or is that one not compatible?

I am not part of a team, but the MyEtherWallet is usually recommended.

It seems like your website not work well that I couldn't find whitepapper and ur team members as well.

Here you have whitepaper link:
https://api.iqeon.io/documentation/IQeon_Whitepaper_EN.pdf

You can see team members on their website:
https://iqeon.io/
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
It seems like your website not work well that I couldn't find whitepapper and ur team members as well.
Activity: 1
new to ICO's. Can I use the wallet from ethereum.org for paying ETH and receive the token? or is that one not compatible?
Activity: 13
I transfered some BTC to the address and are able to see it under "transactions" and have some IQN under "Bonus". How do I transfer now the IQN to MyEtherWallet? Or will this automatically happen after the ICO?
I added MyEtherWallet address before sending my btc....
Activity: 308
Wow! 14 ETH for the few first minutes! Congratulations! Grin
man..I see more than 100 ETH. I believe they reached hard cap ahead of schedule
Activity: 83
I think many gamers will love it  Smiley
Did you tried Demo?
Strongly suggest you play in it. Interesting games and a great feature set, for a demo
copper member
Several people have already left comments on your ICO page: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/iqeon-17150

It would be great if you will follow your page and help your potential investors.

Oh, thank you!
we will do it asap
copper member
The IQeon ICO has been Launched!!🎉🎉🎉
Don’t miss out your chance to invest in the decentralized gaming PvP platform. Only today IQeon tokens are able-to-get with 3️⃣0️⃣% Bonus!
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
Invested some! 30% good bonus!
Activity: 89
Did you tried Demo?
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Wow! 14 ETH for the few first minutes! Congratulations! Grin
Activity: 7
copper member
Dear signature bounty campaign participants, update your signatures please!
copper member
Attention!

IQeon ICO starts in 5 hours.

Don't miss a chance to take a part in the awesome project.

CHEERS.
copper member
IQClash Lite App Based on IQeon Platform is Available in Google Play & APP Store

IQeon poses itself as the unique Blockchain-based gaming platform offering its functionality to various game development companies. IQClash is one of the first fully-functioning games hosted by our platform. IQClash is a brain-stretching app offering various ways to challenge your memory and cognitive abilities. The game is now available on Google Play and APP Store.

How to register an IQClash Account and start earning on your IQ?

1. Register a Personal Account on demo.iqeon.io.

2. Create an ETH wallet inside Rinkeby testing network and connect it to your Account. You get 1000 IQNDEMO, demo tokens, as soon as the registration is completed.

3. Install IQClash Lite app and register there.

4. Connect IQClash Lite app installed on your phone with your personal account on IQeon gaming platform.

5. Transfer IQNDEMO tokens from the Personal Account on IQeon platform to the game Account.

6. Use the tokens in the game and generate more.

Don’t miss the opportunity to participate in IQeon ICO that starts on January 30. Buy IQN with max Discount of 30%!
copper member
Polish ANN translation and all latest information available here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28485726

I encourage the Polish community to ask questions about this fantastic project in my thread!

Awesome, thank you for your activity.
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
Do you require KYC to take part in the ICO?
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
Polish ANN translation and all latest information available here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28485726

I encourage the Polish community to ask questions about this fantastic project in my thread!
copper member

Final Countdown: 4 Days Before IQeon ICO Starts

IQeon team is getting ready for the launch of ICO which starts on January 30 with the MAX Discount of 30% on this day. Then, week after week, until February 13 the investment conditions will be changed. First Week of ICO brings 25% discount and the last, Fifth Week of ICO - 5%.

IQeon is steadily winning the hearts of investors worldwide. We were recognized as the best startup according to Guidobitcoin and ICOBazaar information portals. IQeon was showcased in London during Blockchain Week 2018 and in Thailand during Blockchain Cruise Asia 2018. Moreover, the ways of safe investment into our unique PvP gaming ecosystem were discussed during IX International Blockchain Conference.

We think that’s a good start and anticipate even more things to happen during the ICO period!

Stay tuned and keep supporting us. Our community is our biggest asset; we really count on you, guys!
Pages:
Jump to: