Pages:
Author

Topic: Iran should have nukes to keep the jews in check - page 4. (Read 9916 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
daytrader/superhero
I would laugh hard about that just as every white person would do that. I don't understand why niggers are so upset about stereotypes about them and the white multiculturalists are screaming "Racism! Hate speech!" like crazy. The multiculturalists have political agenda or conspiracy to do such things.

You're either intentionally missing the point, or are increadibly dumb. Right now, I think its a toss up.

Race clearly exists on genetic scale. Why blacks have black babies born and whites have white babies? They have too much tanned in the womb? It is all about genetics. The skin color, skull form, major genetic traits are all born with race and inherited from parents. And the random genetic variations in each baby that make every human and nigger unique person.

Of course there are differences between people and those differences are heritable. But there is no "Black" gene, just like there is no "white" gene, or "asian" gene, or so on. Race is an outdated social construct where people try to group others based on a set of fuzzy traits that don't reflect genetic realty.

If race exists, show me the genetic marker that divides white people and black people. Show me the gene that makes you asian or arab.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1049
Death to enemies!
So you are a white guy.  Lets pretend I am Arab.  

If I say something to the effect of "I've never met a white person, but I bet you crackers (or whatever slur towards white people is used in europe) are too dumb to use a computer. You probably just force some minority to use the computer for you, and take all the credit."

How would you react to this? Would you think it is a fair characterization of white people? How is it any different than the comment you made towards black people?
I would laugh hard about that just as every white person would do that. I don't understand why niggers are so upset about stereotypes about them and the white multiculturalists are screaming "Racism! Hate speech!" like crazy. The multiculturalists have political agenda or conspiracy to do such things.
Probably because those stereotypes were historically used to justify their enslavement and mass murder...
It is not true. There is no requirement for justification of mass murder and enslavement. Many european nations murdered each other and enslaved each other and there was literary no such things as intentional stereotyping of the victims.

These are lies invented by multiculturalists to explain the stereotypes in society without admitting the truth that other races are somewhat inferior or superior.
Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

If I say something to the effect of "I've never met a white person, but I bet you crackers (or whatever slur towards white people is used in europe) are too dumb to use a computer. You probably just force some minority to use the computer for you, and take all the credit."

How would you react to this? Would you think it is a fair characterization of white people? How is it any different than the comment you made towards black people?
Probably because those stereotypes were historically used to justify their enslavement and mass murder...
legendary
Death to enemies!

No. People have different attributes, but with no correlation to race.  Race doesnt exist on a genetic scale.
Race clearly exists on genetic scale. Why blacks have black babies born and whites have white babies? They have too much tanned in the womb? It is all about genetics. The skin color, skull form, major genetic traits are all born with race and inherited from parents. And the random genetic variations in each baby that make every human and nigger unique person.
daytrader/superhero
White northern European here. Part of Aryan culture.

It is well known fact that different races have different attributes.

No. People have different attributes, but with no correlation to race.  Race doesnt exist on a genetic scale.
legendary
Death to enemies!
It is well known fact that different races have different attributes. Like dungeons and dragons. Every observation I came across supports this theory.
And D&D lumps all humans together into one race. Me, you, and the dude living in the mud hut in Africa all have the same stats. Not helping your case here, bro.

It is invented game. It also is made to be politically correct. The niggers have different stats. Even among whites there is great variation. Take example russians. There is almost 40% russians here but they commit majority of crimes. They have exactly the same social situation and sometimes better job opportunities so social causes for ethnic bias in criminality is not an explanation.
It is well known fact that different races have different attributes. Like dungeons and dragons. Every observation I came across supports this theory.
And D&D lumps all humans together into one race. Me, you, and the dude living in the mud hut in Africa all have the same stats. Not helping your case here, bro.
Activity: 616
Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)
Letting children play with weapons won't result in well behaved children, what you get is dangerous children that are even harder to teach good manners to.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
I seriously never got opportunity to do business with niggers. They are rare here and they are even rarer in IT industry. All I got was some angry word exchange with nigger and white slut accompanying him.

In the UK there's loads of black people, some of my friends are black.

It's just where you're from, in a multi-cultural country you live with different people, it's a good thing. We're all human and deserve the same treatment not matter colour or creed.

The battle you talk about the masses don't know about either through ignorance or innocence,

The Zionist Alliance is in control, can we do anything about it? Does Bitcoin release us of their control?

So many questions, so many answers and so many conspiracies.

Check this guy out, tell me what you think: https://twitter.com/erikrush
legendary
Death to enemies!
I have high IQ but I cannot prove it here.

Why not?
When I was kid I was made fun by school counselor. She was practicing student that showed me to other students solving IQ tests with unbelievable scores. I felt like cripple in circus and I never taken IQ test after that.
I seriously never got opportunity to do business with niggers. They are rare here and they are even rarer in IT industry. All I got was some angry word exchange with nigger and white slut accompanying him.

That didn't answer my questions at all. I'm not surprised about the fact that you've never met a black person, I'm surprised that you are immediately hostile to people of a race to the point of using slurs and making assumptions about their IQ, even though you haven't had any interactions with someone of that race.

Lets try this a different way, What race are you?

Nigger is the only literary correct word for person with black skin and african ancestry. I know in some parts of world the multiculturalists made Nigger a taboo word. The new world order proponents tried such things here too, but they failed at the nigger. And when I call someone nigger I'm not hostile against him.

He's an African, like the rest of us.
White northern European here. Part of Aryan culture.
daytrader/superhero

True. According to DNA and anthropological evidence, we all came from Africa.  Thats one of the reasons I dont get racism...race itself is nonexistant, its just arbitrary lines that blur the closer you look at them.

Human migration model based on mitochondriall DNA evidence:
daytrader/superhero

That didn't answer my questions at all. I'm not surprised about the fact that you've never met a black person, I'm surprised that you are immediately hostile to people of a race to the point of using slurs and making assumptions about their IQ, even though you haven't had any interactions with someone of that race.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I have high IQ but I cannot prove it here.

Why not?
legendary
Death to enemies!
daytrader/superhero
Never met a nigger so I have no idea how dumb they are. Probably they are so dumb that they even don't own a computer.

Do you really believe this? Seriously? Or are you just trying to provoke a reaction?

I mean the level of ignorance in that statement is amazing. If I said this exact same thing about whatever race you are (including throwing in a racial slur), how would you react?  Would you feel it was a fair assessment of your race?

Probably not.

So why take that attitude towards people of other races?
legendary
Death to enemies!
I totally agree with this. In my work I meet with dumb people all the time. Never met a nigger so I have no idea how dumb they are. Probably they are so dumb that they even don't own a computer.

I have high IQ but I cannot prove it here. But I also blame jews on most problems in society. All racists and antisemites I met also have above average intelligence. Dumb people are not volunteering in politics.
Fucking A. The level of shitty racism on this site is starting to get ridiculous.
Nukes are slightly racist. Just like computers. They both require intelligence to operate.

There are dumb white people, too. Those with this level of intelligence, though, usually blame their problems on the Jews....
legendary
Death to enemies!
Fucking A. The level of shitty racism on this site is starting to get ridiculous.

Nukes are slightly racist. Just like computers. They both require intelligence to operate.

Actually MysteryMiner's racism is fairly decent. Mostly he keeps it to himself, and he doesn't rant about it in 15 different threads every hour. Some of the other losers, though, make him look like a saint by comparison.
Pages:
Jump to: