Pages:
Author

Topic: Iran should have nukes to keep the jews in check - page 6. (Read 9916 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
three powers oppose the Zionists:

Iran
Hezbollah
HAMAS

they already blew up whole bunches of IDF battle tanks. Good luck for the future too!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1049
Death to enemies!
I totally agree with OP. Iran is one of few countries left that is free from zionism and new world order.

Long live Iran, long live Iranian people, Revolution will succeed!

actually, the jews started lying about Persian nukes in 1974 already. from project K, wikileaks:

4.  ACCORDING TO AN AFP ITEM, THE IRANIAN EMBASSY HERE
ISSUED A STATEMENT JUNE 24 DENYING THAT THE SHAH
INTENDED TO GIVE IRAN NUCLEAR WEAPONS.

"THIS INFORMATION IS TOTALLY INVENTED AND WITHOUT ANY BASIS WHATSO-
EVER", THE EMBASSY SAID, SPECIFYING THAT THE SHAH HAD
NEVER MADE A STATEMENT THAT COULD BE INTERPRETED IN THAT
SENSE.
I never gave my approval to jews for them to steal Uranium from Europe & USA and build a bomb with it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Iran is a good country without which its neighbors would have difficulties to meet their energy requirements.

But since Iran is critical of Zionist jews - because jews oppress their fellow muslim brothers in Gaza - the jews in 1995 started a quarrel with Persia.
The jew ever since 1995 kept spreading lies about Iranian nukes, which exist as a jewish lie only.

To end this quarrel with the filthy jews, who have nukes themselves, Iran should become a nuclear power themselves.

Iran has every right to defend itself against the land-robbing jews from Israel, and if necessary, Iran must nuke Israel in defence.

There is no problem with that because

#1 The jew Kissinger contemplated nuking Vietnam in the 1970s

#2 The jews in Tel aviv contemplated in 1973 to nuke Egypt

so Persia can contemplate it too.  Cool

We are going towards a multi-polar world, it's just many of us aren't ready to accept it. But it will be ultimately inevitable.

However, I would like to see much less religious fanatics there (that applies to Israel as well), before I give my approval to them having nukes...
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Iran is a good country without which its neighbors would have difficulties to meet their energy requirements.

But since Iran is critical of Zionist jews - because jews oppress their fellow muslim brothers in Gaza - the jews in 1995 started a quarrel with Persia.
The jew ever since 1995 kept spreading lies about Iranian nukes, which exist as a jewish lie only.

To end this quarrel with the filthy jews, who have nukes themselves, Iran should become a nuclear power themselves.

Iran has every right to defend itself against the land-robbing jews from Israel, and if necessary, Iran must nuke Israel in defence.

so Persia can contemplate it too.  Cool

I have no trouble with Abrahamic religions nuking each other.  More power to them.

so Persia can contemplate it too.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: