Pages:
Author

Topic: [irregularities] Mass Network - page 14. (Read 91862 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 22, 2017, 02:40:46 AM
The top investors of this project (coinholders) should form a group to contact the CEO of mycelium.  I can help form this group of elite investors.  Contact me.

I am also (unfortunately) an investor. Sent you PM.

pianist, thank you for writing here. At least now we know something solid.
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
February 22, 2017, 01:56:38 AM
Donate your masscoins to me if you dont believe masscoin is real and still working on it..if i didnt recieve masscoins meaning you believe that masscoin is our future to earn a lot of money via advertising.
Send to my Masscoin address to those who didnt  believe their projects and their roadmaps.
18rV9euStqKYF2PnZH586BeJcFwZeNjUdK

So genegene , after all those accusations you still believe this is a legit project ? In case you are , id like to sell you my coins ( i believe that you will find many more sellers ) .

They are hopeless, just sell your coins to him, otherwise you can hard sell it on the exchanges, exchanges do not accept this scam coin. Sorry.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 588
February 22, 2017, 01:36:27 AM
Donate your masscoins to me if you dont believe masscoin is real and still working on it..if i didnt recieve masscoins meaning you believe that masscoin is our future to earn a lot of money via advertising.
Send to my Masscoin address to those who didnt  believe their projects and their roadmaps.
18rV9euStqKYF2PnZH586BeJcFwZeNjUdK

So genegene , after all those accusations you still believe this is a legit project ? In case you are , id like to sell you my coins ( i believe that you will find many more sellers ) .
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
February 22, 2017, 12:41:07 AM
How to participate in allegations and complaints?
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
February 21, 2017, 11:19:26 PM
What is the truth?

I believe in pianist, because he published the OP, and he should be the original core dev, but you know the black history of Kuzimin, aka Mycelium CEO, he raised so much money from ICO in 2016, but what did he deliver? NOTHING.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
February 21, 2017, 11:13:06 PM
I participated in the signature campaign for the whole month and I have 200 Million Masss Token  on colu,can we also participate in the scam accusations and investors complain,if not for signature participants,this Mass Token will not take off,this is a very silent scam venture.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
February 21, 2017, 10:54:14 PM
pianist, many thanks for dropping in here, and offering your help.

I am really happy to see you indeed care. Lets wait a bit, so the guys who offered their help in consolidating the investors efforts, could come here, and maybe ask some more specific question, or offer something...

Guys, we might need a slack, discord or similar group to discuss this, though for now the forum is ok.

Given all the info given, I feel we should seek help from some reputable public member of Bitcoin community, who can make (force) Kuzmin to come back to his investors and address the raised concerns.

Lauda (unfortunately he is not a staff here anymore) but he has done a great job on Ascendancy to get back investors funds,we need a scam accusations on scam section,we must remember,this is Mass Token and it is a moderated thread,dev can come back here and delete all not so kind comments..
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
February 21, 2017, 10:47:14 PM
The Emperor's New Clothes。
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
February 21, 2017, 08:21:04 PM
pianist, many thanks for dropping in here, and offering your help.

I am really happy to see you indeed care. Lets wait a bit, so the guys who offered their help in consolidating the investors efforts, could come here, and maybe ask some more specific question, or offer something...

Guys, we might need a slack, discord or similar group to discuss this, though for now the forum is ok.

Given all the info given, I feel we should seek help from some reputable public member of Bitcoin community, who can make (force) Kuzmin to come back to his investors and address the raised concerns.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
February 21, 2017, 08:17:58 PM
The swishcoin project has an almost identical setup as mass.

Their new "project":

http://www.knowledger.consulting/

We need to create a scam thread on scam sections about Mass Token,It's been a long time we should not let this people get away just like this,no wonder there were no updates,their thread and roadmap are good that you will have second thought plus their mass plugin was set up,this is a well planned scam ..
legendary
Activity: 954
Merit: 1003
February 21, 2017, 05:57:28 PM
The swishcoin project has an almost identical setup as mass.

Their new "project":

http://www.knowledger.consulting/
Activity: 49
February 21, 2017, 05:42:05 PM
So you did not found the project? You were just hired to write some basic software? Then they dropped you because funds were gone?

Yes, project founders are Oschepkov and Kuzmin.

There were fake news:
https://blog.mass.network/mycelium-ceo-acquires-mass-network/

I was very angry, because it was 100% untruth.

But Kuzmin told me that this announce is for PR only, so he could officially become a CEO. I decided not to quit, because everything looked ok, and devs were working. And I wanted to make a release of software.

Why they dropped me in Dec? I don't know, may be because I had so many questions...

But the other team members continue to work on project and worked until he stopped paying anything.

Thank you for being honest and providing the information. I guess this points all the fingers at Kuzmin and his partner in crime.

The swishcoin project has an almost identical setup as mass. Same website template and a half finished piece of shit available for download on Google Play. Does anyone still think they are trying to start a real business?
legendary
February 21, 2017, 05:26:40 PM
So you did not found the project? You were just hired to write some basic software? Then they dropped you because funds were gone?

Yes, project founders are Oschepkov and Kuzmin.

There were fake news:
https://blog.mass.network/mycelium-ceo-acquires-mass-network/

I was very angry, because it was 100% untruth.

But Kuzmin told me that this announce is for PR only, so he could officially become a CEO. I decided not to quit, because everything looked ok, and devs were working. And I wanted to make a release of software.

Why they dropped me in Dec? I don't know, may be because I had so many questions...

But the other team members continue to work on project and worked until he stopped paying anything.
legendary
February 21, 2017, 05:17:05 PM
@pianist are you not angry with these two fraudsters?
Why did you not come out and tell us this before?

Yes, I became angry several times, but there were no scam intention. For example, Kuzmin told me in Aug that Charlie Shrem will become CEO of Mass, so I decided to join the project. Of course, Charlie rejected his offer.

As a tech guy, I was responsible only for tech questions. Of course, I was unhappy when Oschepkov asked me to create BCT thread, but the reason was that new "official" Mass account could not post images.

There were many-many other bad things, at last I decided to quit. But devs were optimistic, they asked me not to bite the project, they were going to make a good product.

I don't know what to do now, but I don't know anyone who can contact Kuzmin or his partner Oschepkov (Kontegna).
legendary
February 21, 2017, 04:51:20 PM
Please reply here and explain what happened to the project and our money.

Ok, about money. Technical part:
1. All wallets were under Kuzmin's control since ICO start, AFAIK, nobody else has any private keys.
2. ICO website was developed by Mycelium team (Mycelium Gear as a merchant service).

Business part: Kuzmin told that all funds were spent in January, and he stopped paying salaries. But I have no details. He told this "news" to product and project manager (why they won't get salaries...)
February 21, 2017, 04:41:47 PM
@pianist are you not angry with these two fraudsters?
Why did you not come out and tell us this before?
February 21, 2017, 04:32:30 PM
Please all major investors PM me also. We will find answers together. I haven't really participated on these forums in recent years so had to create a new account. I am an investor in this project.  I look forward to hearing from you and we will develop a strategy together.

I can help you, you may contact me for any questions.

I also can reply here.

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
February 21, 2017, 04:25:14 PM

Do you ready to buy the company or mass&mycelium project? CEO of mycelium seems to sell the company out, so he should contact many people, these 2 project has raise more than 6000 btc, if you have so much fund, trading altcoin is much better.

Any links? What is the source of this information?

You are all slow. I had this scam worked out months ago. This was a carefully organised scam and they even didn't totally disappear until all the useless mass coins had been distributed. Everyone involved is a liar, devs, PMs, escrow - it was a total lie. See this

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17216770

I also know that our friend Mr Kuzmin has been in jail for fraud before for fraud.

http://newspepper.su/news/2010/11/29/megion-mayor-jailed-for-a-trip-to-los-angeles/

So you decide where you think the money has gone.

You should have posted it here, so at least someone could pay any attention to your post.
Regarding scam suspicions, we (me, in particular) had very strong suspicions starting from the scam-like final bonus. It was a clear indication of scam, which reminded me of other Russian scam called HashProfit, and I expressed my frustration many times then, as well as many other folks did.
However the Daniel guy, who seemed to carry the project forward, has made us hope there is a chance this is not scam. But now I think that was part of the plan - to drop someone in, so investors keep calm, and also to cut all the tails - pay the bounties, distribute the useless coins, so formally nobody could blame them they didn't fulfil their promises, so judicially their actions could seem legit.

We need to list all the actors involved in this scam. And send a report to Cointelegraph or any of the other crypto media. Telling exactly what happened.
These people need to be shamed and high profile members of Mycelium are guilty of fraud. Mass.network was never intended to be a Project. Fucking thieves

Contelegraph are selling their soul for every scam that's paying. this is literally the worst place to go to make someone aware of a scam.
legendary
February 21, 2017, 04:22:55 PM
Please all major investors PM me also. We will find answers together. I haven't really participated on these forums in recent years so had to create a new account. I am an investor in this project.  I look forward to hearing from you and we will develop a strategy together.

I can help you, you may contact me for any questions.

I also can reply here.
legendary
February 21, 2017, 04:18:24 PM
All we can do is to open accusation against pianist, as his behavior is very irresponsible. He is the one who actually did the most for us to invest here, and now he refuses to answer any questions. He definitely knows a lot more than we know, however prefers to hide the information. Honest and responsible people don't behave that way.

Hi, guys!

I'm so sorry, but I really don't know anything about Mass/Mycelium/Kuzmin.

I have been working for Mass as CTO (Aug-Nov), and my responsibilities were:
1. to develop RTB architecture of Mass
2. hire devs

I know almost nothing about the project, but you should know one important thing: there are TWO real founders: Alexander Kuzmin and Alexey Oschepkov (Kontegna). I received an offer from Kuzmin.

Why I started a BCT thread? Oschepkov created new account (massnetwork), but new account could not post images. So, he asked me to start new thread with images.

Kuzmin does not read my messages since December. AFAIK they started new ICO:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/preann-swishcoin-real-functioning-product-well-known-brand-1664538

Important note: both project and product managers did not receive salaries for Dec, so they stopped working since Feb. AFAIK, Kuzmin told them, that ICO funds are spent. That's why Daniel do not reply anywhere. Sad

I know, that you have lost your money. We have lost our time for working on Mass, and I don't know what we can do. I can answer all your questions about Mass, of course.
Pages:
Jump to: