Pages:
Author

Topic: [irregularities] Mass Network - page 12. (Read 91828 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
February 22, 2017, 11:53:02 PM
Huh, Mr.Malley, could you please explain how this:

In August or Sept of 2016, Kuzmin asked me to help edit the website for MASS since I was the only native ENG speaker at his disposal at the time. I did that and only that. At no point was equity or profit sharing EVER discussed with me. I acted under orders from my boss at the time to edit some copy for the site and blog and setup some social media accounts. that is all.
All I did was edit and write some copy for the website and various social media.

could be correlated with this:

On your LinkedIn profile you presented yourself as one of the key persons responsible for raising funds, defining strategy and closing deals.
And now you tell that is not true, and you just edited the Mass presentation material being the only native speaker, and wrote a couple of blog posts?  Smiley

Where is the truth?

Since I found out about this issue, which I have not paid attention to since leaving, I have since deleted MASS from my LinkedIn, since you all seem to think it is a scam and I do not want to be associated with it if it is.

Yes, you removed the info from your LinkedIn profile, but fortunately it is preserved here on the snapshot. Based on the above, I could think you deleted the LinkedIn data to hide/cleanup something? Are all the "natural leaders" behave that way?  Roll Eyes

Look, I beefed up my resume ok? Even so nothing I wrote said "collected and holds funds". I never once had access to the funds...i worked on this project the least of any of the nes mentioned..I have also done the most to help clear up what I know. I mever suspected any foul play until last night when user Jenny Moll tracked my wechat account down to ask me what was up with Mass.. I  was like "what do you mean..i quit there ages ago.." He linked me to here.  And i have told you all i know. As far as i know, Mr. kuzmin, the escrow! (For crying out loud) is the only one with access to the funds. I never suspected foul play until reading this thread that I have not checked once since leaving his and Mycelium's employ.

I believe you, but where did Kuzimin go?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 22, 2017, 11:46:30 PM

In August or Sept of 2016, Kuzmin asked me to help edit the website for MASS since I was the only native ENG speaker at his disposal at the time. I did that and only that. At no point was equity or profit sharing EVER discussed with me. I acted under orders from my boss at the time to edit some copy for the site and blog and setup some social media accounts. that is all.
All I did was edit and write some copy for the website and various social media.

https://i.imgur.com/evFQQg8.png

On your LinkedIn profile you presented yourself as one of the key persons responsible for raising funds, defining strategy and closing deals.
And now you tell that is not true, and you just edited the Mass presentation material being the only native speaker, and wrote a couple of blog posts?  Smiley

Where is the truth?

Since I found out about this issue, which I have not paid attention to since leaving, I have since deleted MASS from my LinkedIn, since you all seem to think it is a scam and I do not want to be associated with it if it is.

Yes, you removed the info from your LinkedIn profile, but fortunately it is preserved here on the snapshot. Based on the above, I could think you deleted the LinkedIn data to hide/cleanup something? Are all the "natural leaders" behave that way?  Roll Eyes

Look, I beefed up my resume ok? Even so nothing I wrote said "collected and holds funds". I never once had access to the funds...i worked on this project the least of any of the people mentioned..I have also done the most to help clear up what I know. I never suspected any foul play until last night when user Jenny Moll tracked my wechat account down to ask me what was up with Mass.. I  was like "what do you mean..i quit there ages ago.." He linked me to here.  And i have told you all i know. As far as i know, Mr. kuzmin, the escrow (For crying out loud), is the only one with access to the funds. I never suspected foul play until reading this thread that I have not checked once since leaving his and Mycelium's employ.
February 22, 2017, 11:28:05 PM
Mike worked on MASS from July to September on linkedin, he was an honest man.

You mean was ? he is not now if he knows all the scamming activity all along,then he is part to be investigated and file a complaint he should have come here long before and told us that there's an irregularities happening in this ico,he is in part part of this scam ico.

He should restore the truth and make the remedy as soon as possible.
February 22, 2017, 11:16:25 PM
Quote from: Jenny Moll on Today at 12:55:47 AM

You mean was ? he is not now if he knows all the scamming activity all along,then he is part to be investigated and file a complaint he should have come here long before and told us that there's an irregularities happening in this ico,he is in part part of this scam ico.

Of course, he should take the responsibility.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
February 22, 2017, 11:05:28 PM

February 22, 2017, 09:05:19 PM
This is called embezzlement。(监守自盗)。Is there any way to take him to the judge.
February 22, 2017, 09:02:07 PM
Display on Linkedin,Mike worked on MASS from July to September on linkedin, he was an honest man.
Activity: 524
February 22, 2017, 08:57:06 PM
300 BTC failed scam, I am very disappointed to the investors, you should all find it is a scam after Mycelium CEO took over this project, because escrow is himself. Self-escrow scam? We have one before, DECLOUDS.  Angry
February 22, 2017, 08:55:47 PM
February 22, 2017, 08:46:33 PM

If sustained, this is a good project. Who is responsible?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
February 22, 2017, 08:33:34 PM
There is a very important question - who was behind the "massnetwork" Bitcointalk account? Alexey Oschepkov or somebody else? And who actually introduced the 55% final bonus?
legendary
February 22, 2017, 08:22:57 PM

This is horseshit.

If the Alex boys went their separate ways, why have they colluded on Swishcoin and Knowledger since mass.network. Clearly they have an ongoing relationship and you are trying to defend your friend Alex O. Unfortunately he is deep rooted in these scams.
You misunderstood the Mike's reply there.

I think you are refering to this part:
Alexey's account of the events above is in accord with what I know of the situation. I do not see any reason why he would be involved in a "scam" if this is indeed what is transpiring. He was definitely let go and I was told it was because he and the Alexander's "didnt have the same vision for the project".

But I guess the "Alexander" mentioned there is Alexander Pankov, not Alexander Kuzmin. I would delete your comment, if I were you Smiley
legendary
February 22, 2017, 07:54:47 PM

Where is the truth?

Activity: 49
February 22, 2017, 06:38:35 PM
where are the ico funds? I think the escrow (Kuzmin) could tell this and is also responsible for informing us. Any other action can be interpreted as an involvement in the scam. Also pianist could tell us what he did with the ico funds before he left the project

Pianist says he never had access to the funds. It was always Kuzmin who controlled the funds.
February 22, 2017, 06:37:13 PM
I can't work out if Mike is trying to hide something or is just missing the obvious.

IF his friend Alex O was another innocent party. Then why does Alex O. keep setting up ICOs with Kuzmin?

According to Pianist, the two Alex's ran the show and did all the hiring and firing. So I just don't see how they wouldn't have had insight into the plans for this scheme.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
February 22, 2017, 06:24:41 PM

OMG! More slander, man... yes, that was me, Mike. Have you ever worked at a company? Generally, The CTO and CEO run the show. This was the case as far as I know at Mass. They ask people like me to do marketing stuff which means just send some press releases to outlets. I was never involved in collecting money and neither was the "scam originator", Mr. Oschepkov. From what I know he was fired!!! Probably for asking too many questions about how it would actually work!... come on, man. Please have some decency. I understand you are upset, I would be too. Focus you efforts on tracking down the real people involved though instead of accusing the people trying to help you.

Thanks, Mike

Please understand that we are trying to get information about who the "real people" are, but so far there is a lot of finger pointing. Who had access to the bitcoin ICO funds?  Was this Alexander Kuzmin?

If so, then this story is really about Mycelium and Alexander Kuzmin scamming investors out of hundreds of thousands of dollars, through false information (fake news announcement about Acquisition and CEO of Mass)
Activity: 784
February 22, 2017, 05:21:22 PM
where are the ico funds? I think the escrow (Kuzmin) could tell this and is also responsible for informing us. Any other action can be interpreted as an involvement in the scam. Also pianist could tell us what he did with the ico funds before he left the project
February 22, 2017, 05:20:25 PM
Hello Michael,

I am not interested in further accusations against you, nor attacking your character, nor taking you down, nor holding you responsible - as that is counterproductive to finding any resolution. Unfortunately, it did appear that you were involved with copy and content creation for Mass Network and MassCoin ICO, as well as took credit for raising the funds, and I did bring attention to this and apologize for calling you a "professional scammer" and retract this statement. That fact that you came here to address the accusations, shows that you are a person of integrity.

A handful of participants including yourself, are now being "hung out to dry" by Alexander Kuzmin, and Alexey Oschepkov -- who have now moved onto new scams.  It has come to light that much of the communications regarding people's involvement in the Mass Network were outright lies and misinformation, which can be seen from the PR that was published at Bitcoin.com

https://news.bitcoin.com/mass-network-bitcoin-advertising/

Archived Link: http://archive.is/t2S1u

In this article, the Mass Network was referred to as a "Bitcoin Super Team" ... "composed of leading innovators from businesses such as Colu, Mycelium, Evernote, BitFury Capital, Deutsche Bank and IBM."

It is unfortunate that you were brought into the fold of this scam, along with Bitcoin.com

I believe this situation is sobering for yourself, and for everyone here.  Meanwhile, those ultimately responsible are now gone with the rest of the funds. Thank you for addressing the accusations, and providing more facts, as the community works to bring accountability to Alexander Kuzmin and Alexey Oschepkov (Kontegna). I will only let the facts speak for themselves at this point, as they come to the surface.

These sorts of ICO PR shenanigans cannot continue to go on at Bitcoin.com or within the Bitcoin space without accountability, and ultimately, that's all people want here -- accountability.

copying from the original new thread and my post there  DO NOT POST SESC LINKS

Hi, Mass Investors!

Here's my experience that I feel I need to contribute to the community since this doubt has arisen.

0) Neither me personally, nor my company (www.knowledger.consulting) have any affiliation with Mass Network or any of its founders/employees. I was just a contractor to Mass writing the white & blue papers and advising on general matters. Neither me, nor my company has ever received or managed in any way any funds directly from the crowdsale discussed.

1) I was first engaged in the project in early August of 2016 when I met Alexander Pankov (nick “pianist”) in Riga, Latvia, EU, in person. I assume, I was quite an obvious guy to get invited since I combine the knowledge of blockchain tech and ad-blocking as you can see in my blog (https://medium.com/@Knowledger).

2) Alexander Pankov has made an impression of having some deep knowledge of the subject, although I was unpleasantly amazed by him humiliating his wife more than twice publicly during an hour-long meeting. I should have probably withdrawn myself from there right away which I didn't, unfortunately.

3) Alexander Pankov initiated the crowdsale of Mass Network tokens by starting the ANN thread on Bitcointalk. I spent about 40 days communicating with Mass Network representatives while ~90% of messaging happened directly with Alexander Pankov / pianist.

4) I created the white and blue papers of the projects with Michael Malley being my proof-reader and Sam Cheng Hung being the webmaster. Those were the only contacts I had within Mass, besides Alexander Pankov (a lot) and Alexander Kuzmin, occasionally, on general topics. By that time, I assumed that Alexander Pankov has hired all the dev team members by himself.

5) Along the way, Alexander Pankov began to fill my inbox with tons of messages that were self-contradictory, controversial, and not making sense at all. I expressed doubt he could manage his way, in polite terms.

6) In mid-September 2016 I was kicked off the project by Alexander Pankov with the extremely rude wording "I don't need you in the project, being impertinent to me is your life-lesson". I can prove that to any entity and will insist that in any court should that take place.

7) Later, along the project development, Alexander Kuzmin accurately calculated my participation and let me off, fulfilling all obligations to me, after his purchase of the entire thing, with no objections from my side whatsoever. I also had relations with him in the Mycelium Card project (https://card.mycelium.com) years before, where he also behave himself as a gentleman. I have no grounds to suspect him in any wrongdoings. He was indeed an escrow of the funds, according to his own words. I have zero knowledge on how funds received during the crowdsale were used, though.

I have to mention that Alexander Kuzmin has received a number of suggestions from me that he has ignored. Specifically I have advised him to withdraw from specific partnerships that he has announced on the Mass Network website. Him not doing so does not lead me to the assumption he meant any harm to Mass Network investors, rather I suppose I have limited knowledge of the matter.

Cool Alexander Pankov has "left the project" in December 2016, according to his own words. That happened RIGHT AFTER all the crowdfunding money were collected. We only have his word for that event, as a matter of fact.

9) In February 2017, Alexander Pankov (nicknamed "pianist") names me as a project "founder" while he well knows I am not and was not. That’s a blatant lie. It seems he is trying to blame me.

10) I have no grounds to suspect the project has let its investors down and stopped development. I don’t know why they have let this escalate or generate such a suspicious feeling in the community, I just felt I need to honestly express my view and what I know for sure.
______

Regards,

Alex
Knowledger.consulting

Just as I expected.  Everyone here was involved, but nobody can take responsibility.  And it seems that Alexander Kuzmin is the one who has "disappeared without a trace". 

Thanks for speaking out your version of the facts. 

This is a horrible shit-stain on Mycelium.

tokyopotato,
Thanks for retracting your statement about me as a scammer. Now, I must comment on 1) Mr. Alexey Oschepkov and his involvement as well as 2) bitcoin.com's involvement (which was nothing other than to publish a press release).  

1) I have never met Oschepkov in person but we worked together on various publications, including the whitepaper. He, as main author, and myself as copy-editor (he wrote it and i edited for grammar, clarity as I am a native ENG speaker and understand that basic concepts involved).

Alexey's account of the events above is in accord with what I know of the situation. I do not see any reason why he would be involved in a "scam" if this is indeed what is transpiring. He was definitely let go and I was told it was because he and the Alexander's "didnt have the same vision for the project".

And if he was a scammer, why the hell would he be in here defending himself? Wouldn't he be avoiding this entirely like some of the others implicated? I see no reason to go after the only people who are in here trying to help you all.

Please consider the facts as well as the transparency with which he and I have communicated with this thread. I do not know about him but I am taking time out of my work schedule to address any questions and help in any way I can. It pains me to see (from what I know) a decent person like Mr. Oschepkov, implicated without much evidence other than having written the white paper. He's a smart guy and about as hardcore of a bitcoin/blockchainer as I have ever met. Ask yourself why a "scammer" with his name on Mass documents would then put his name on Knowledger as if no one would notice. It doesn't make any sense.

2) bitcoin.com posted the press release of Mass... Guess what? So did coindesk and others.. are they to be dragged through the mud too here?

It seems very clear that Mr. Kuzmin and any others currently involved in Mass are the people who need to be contacted.

This is horseshit.

If the Alex boys went their separate ways, why have they colluded on Swishcoin and Knowledger since mass.network. Clearly they have an ongoing relationship and you are trying to defend your friend Alex O. Unfortunately he is deep rooted in these scams.
February 22, 2017, 05:13:15 PM

Wow the plot thickens. Rassah is a Mycelium Dev working on the wallet products who claims to know nothing about Mass.Network. That screenshot shows otherwise, it seems some folks have short memories.

This indicates a deliberate and deep running collusion Mycelium managed operation to  scam.
Activity: 9
February 22, 2017, 05:10:02 PM

OMG! More slander, man... yes, that was me, Mike. Have you ever worked at a company? Generally, The CTO and CEO run the show. This was the case as far as I know at Mass. They ask people like me to do marketing stuff which means just send some press releases to outlets. I was never involved in collecting money and neither was the "scam originator", Mr. Oschepkov. From what I know he was fired!!! Probably for asking too many questions about how it would actually work!... come on, man. Please have some decency. I understand you are upset, I would be too. Focus you efforts on tracking down the real people involved though instead of accusing the people trying to help you.

Thanks, Mike

Pages:
Jump to: