Pages:
Author

Topic: [irregularities] Mass Network - page 52. (Read 91862 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
September 13, 2016, 07:31:06 PM
If you need to enter China, you can contact us on advertising.(bifabu.com)
Currency release(bifabu.com) is the  first ICO navigation of china.
We are bridging ICOs and promising altcoins to Chinese Readers.
we have the best quality of Chinese investment, welcome to our advertising.
You have the best quality of Chinese investment but advertize services via bitcointalk and even do not have serious accaunt. Hmm
Haha. That is indeed funny  Grin
September 13, 2016, 07:18:42 PM
However, massnetwork, what global planns do you have?

We will publish the detailed roadmap soon. It will consist o two parts. Part 1 aims to present the organizational approach (how development and risk are to be handled at least during the time before the launch of the consumer module). Part 2 aims to describe the city-by-city plan. It is essential trying to achieve critical mass asap (having many installations from both advertisers' and consumers' side in one geo area). Advertising is one of the most CONVENIENT double-sided markets in this respect because it is very "local: in its nature—it exploits web's ability to reach people but still does it mostly locally, just like traditional media. Unlike in the case of payment systems, for example, we can steadily go from one place to another without having to attract a lot of users worldwide.
How soon are going to publish detailed roadmap?
Activity: 53
September 13, 2016, 05:48:01 PM
You have the best quality of Chinese investment but advertize services via bitcointalk and even do not have serious accaunt. Hmm
Activity: 517
Merit: 250
September 13, 2016, 05:32:20 PM
How much total coin supply of Mass an the ICO will using escrow or direct?
Activity: 55
September 13, 2016, 03:04:31 PM

We will publish the detailed roadmap soon. It will consist o two parts. Part 1 aims to present the organizational approach (how development and risk are to be handled at least during the time before the launch of the consumer module). Part 2 aims to describe the city-by-city plan. It is essential trying to achieve critical mass asap (having many installations from both advertisers' and consumers' side in one geo area). Advertising is one of the most CONVENIENT double-sided markets in this respect because it is very "local: in its nature—it exploits web's ability to reach people but still does it mostly locally, just like traditional media. Unlike in the case of payment systems, for example, we can steadily go from one place to another without having to attract a lot of users worldwide.
What countries are going to cover?

We have people who are familiar with US, EU and Russian/Ukranian/Kazakh markets. Looking for people in China, India, Indonesia.
Well, what positions do you offer to them?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
September 13, 2016, 09:28:46 AM
Activity: 84
September 13, 2016, 09:22:48 AM
45% discount is still valid, or has already ended?

Valid for couple more days. The countdown is here: https://ico.mass.network/#/

so are all the funds collected so far subject to the 45% bonus?

Yes; when the share of Mass coins to be distributed will be calculated, the x 1/0.45 coefficient will apply to these funds.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
September 13, 2016, 09:13:25 AM

so are all the funds collected so far subject to the 45% bonus?
September 13, 2016, 08:06:23 AM
Hello.

I have read this idea several times but can't understand it:

"Mass Coin has the same transparency, fuidity, and security of Bitcoin without the dramatic price volatility."

Hmmm.... How Mass Coin will have less price volatility than Bitcoin?
Are you going to peg Mass Coin to something?

Mass Coin will use shapeshift.io? I do not like  Shapeshift because they charge high fees for so called "simplicity".
I mean that Shapeshift works faster but I usually pay much more than on polonex or bittrex.

Thank you

Mass coin is a "colored" bitcoin. it is not pegged to anything, it uses Bitcoin blockchain as a transport so you get the full security and transparency of bitcoin.
All three mentioned exchanges should be available. SS is special in some ways so some people are ready to overpay.
September 13, 2016, 08:03:05 AM

Activity: 593
Merit: 500
September 13, 2016, 07:23:14 AM
Activity: 72
September 13, 2016, 05:44:38 AM
Hello.

I have read this idea several times but can't understand it:

"Mass Coin has the same transparency, fuidity, and security of Bitcoin without the dramatic price volatility."

Hmmm.... How Mass Coin will have less price volatility than Bitcoin?
Are you going to peg Mass Coin to something?

Mass Coin will use shapeshift.io? I do not like  Shapeshift because they charge high fees for so called "simplicity".
I mean that Shapeshift works faster but I usually pay much more than on polonex or bittrex.

Thank you
September 13, 2016, 04:23:31 AM

We have people who are familiar with US, EU and Russian/Ukranian/Kazakh markets. Looking for people in China, India, Indonesia.
September 13, 2016, 03:48:58 AM

September 12, 2016, 05:29:55 PM

September 12, 2016, 05:18:12 PM
September 12, 2016, 05:16:51 PM
I am glad to see how project developes. With these approaches you have all chances to change the industry once more.
I have noticed it as well. At least it can change approaches to the ICO
I don't know why but I also do believe in this project  Smiley
September 12, 2016, 03:58:30 PM
Great project! Will def. invest. smaller ICO's tend to get more profits! Best of luck with Mass, it sounds like a great Idea if developed right Smiley
What do you mean by saying "smaller ICO's"?
September 12, 2016, 03:55:40 PM
I am glad to see how project developes. With these approaches you have all chances to change the industry once more.
I have noticed it as well. At least it can change approaches to the ICO
September 12, 2016, 03:43:20 PM

So the Escrow's will release the funds after the Full Node is released ? properly functioning decentralized or open source wallet,otherwise no ?

Not sure I'm reading your question correctly but the funds from escrow will be released only after mass coins can be withdrawn.
Pages:
Jump to: