Pages:
Author

Topic: is 10% a week posible - page 12. (Read 1825 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 14
July 21, 2018, 05:22:19 PM
I am about to reach a milestone is my trading/investing and am going to reevaluate my trading strategy moving forward.
I want to set myself a goal of increasing my BTC by 10% a week (compounded) and wondering what is the best way to do this
Should I invest in small cap coins, coins with high volume. Invest in one coin a week or to different trades each day.
What would you recommend and is it achievable long term

Why not to try with new ICO programs ?? I have seen some really good and profitable ico programs which gave a smart earning to investors and bounty hunters as well.
Do a proper research and find some good ICO for investment.But it should be done in addition to BTC and ETH trading, without these two kings of the market you wont be able to get money.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 04:49:28 PM
Do you intend to earn that amount through normal crypto growth (by investing in coins with high capacity to grow) or day/arbitragr trading (taking advantage of contrast in prices on various exchanges.
10% a week is quite ambitious, highly improbable.
A steady growth of 2-3% would be a success.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
July 21, 2018, 04:47:21 PM
I am about to reach a milestone is my trading/investing and am going to reevaluate my trading strategy moving forward.
I want to set myself a goal of increasing my BTC by 10% a week (compounded) and wondering what is the best way to do this
Should I invest in small cap coins, coins with high volume. Invest in one coin a week or to different trades each day.
10% a week through compounding would really be possible yet this do involve short or active trading and the best choice or coin to engage on is to those who do have big or high volume.Why? Volatility would really be there yet this is the perfect recipe to make money out of those movements but we do know the risk factor or ration among these movements.If you can able to utilize yourself or handle such situation then it would be an advantage.
Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
July 21, 2018, 04:41:15 PM

You should trade with maximum leverage to earn 10% per week. Maximum leverage is most risky and you can lose all your money.
Additionally you can try shitcoins which its marketcap is less and can change its direction with little amount. But it is also very risky.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 04:12:22 PM
Making 10% in crypto is very much achievable in this space. What you need to do is to identify the low small coins and invest into them. Hold them for the medium term and you would surely realise good profit from it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
July 21, 2018, 03:11:53 PM
I don’t think it is possible to do 10% gain every week if you are a holder. It is possible if you are doing day trading and make some good trades. It doesn’t matter whether the coin is small marketcap in this case.
Activity: 134
July 21, 2018, 02:44:35 PM
In the long term, this profit can not be achieved every week. If you really want to make that profit, then you'd better invest in little-known altcoins and try to catch a wave of growth in their value.
Activity: 280
July 21, 2018, 01:32:44 PM
Sure
I think next week is good 👍
Market green 💹 up 10-20%
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 01:04:43 PM
It is too much from my point of view, i touched 5% on a day once, but on the next one, i lost 6% because of a new dip, it ALL depends on the market and the coins that you are using for that kind of trading purposes, it is difficult
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
July 21, 2018, 12:48:49 PM
I think it is possible. However, the risk you might take is absolutely higher than other kinds of trading. You can still maintain your loss by learning some extra trick on the internet. As you can see, internet is full of things which can be useful for you. And there are many lessons about trading. You can easily find it and start learning a few trick about this market.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
July 21, 2018, 12:20:50 PM
In crypto anything can happen. The problem only when it happen.
Everyone also seek the profit but even experience trader is not match with crypto market

You need to start with new coins. Read articles couple what coins will grow in prices this year or assume. Then sell then when that moment comes and buy larger coins and then make a profit on them.

There are alot of ICO coin, it's kinda make people confuse where to start but if they can overcome their fear to invest , they can obtain unexpected profit !
Activity: 70
July 21, 2018, 11:59:23 AM
You need to start with new coins. Read articles couple what coins will grow in prices this year or assume. Then sell then when that moment comes and buy larger coins and then make a profit on them.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
July 21, 2018, 10:30:15 AM
Expecting a lot from BTC won't lead you to your 10% that easily. You're gonna pay with probabilities a lot. Go with the strong coins in the market. It isn't gonna be easy day for you to choose what are those coins exactly, especially if the bearish trend is still on the run, since BTC, at times, becomes like the path to buy some of these altcoins in the market, so there is a bit of a probability that the strength in gains of these coins will depend on the gains of BTC with just a bit of differences in increases.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 10:33:24 AM
I believe that 10% of a week's profit is very difficult at this moment when the market is in the downtrend stage and bitcoin prices are constantly in crisis, you can see that bitcoin prices are beginning to decline. Prices of altcoin are falling very strongly during the last time. That is why I think that successful trading is very difficult at this moment.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
July 21, 2018, 08:53:34 AM
Try to do it, create a topic and we will monitor it) interesting) everyone here so clever saying that it’s easy, marked are so volatile, but no one make 10% per day) 
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
July 21, 2018, 08:44:49 AM
I think compounding is only for stable and upward trend market and will not work on crypto unless you are strong holder just in case the market dumping
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
July 21, 2018, 08:37:50 AM
you can set your profit but not with the time required, because trading takes time and we can not ensure time for profit, for example I target 30% per month it can be obtained with many coin trade whether it is profit once a month or once a week and can be a day once the core is the same, profit 10% per week or 30% profile a month
in that sense it is the same
the point is my suggestion good profit target is monthly
setting in your mind month every month how much profit
Activity: 23
July 11, 2018, 03:10:02 AM
It is possible if you can read and watch market. its all start WITH BTC.

10% per day is possible.

entry and exit point matters. but allabove profit is profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
July 11, 2018, 01:25:47 AM
Anything is possible in the crypto currency investment but highly risky tho,that making 10% of.profits in a week.Even the experienced and aftive traders may hardly reach this level of profits.So don't be too greedy just gdt contented with whay you can make in a week and keep trying for more in the next trades.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
July 11, 2018, 01:16:03 AM
it seems that it is very likely to happen if you spend your time just for trading every day and make sure you have to have the expertise to determine the right time to buy and sell lest you have no skills.
Pages:
Jump to: