Pages:
Author

Topic: is 10% a week posible - page 14. (Read 1825 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
July 10, 2018, 12:10:19 PM
If you're talking about weekly and continues income 10% is impossible, trading with variety coins will mess your money up it will only slowly eat your money out of fees and dump. If I were you I would place all of my funds in both BTC and ETH since BTC's recovery starts and ETH's big change will boost their value up to the ceiling if you want to see a more than 10% you should consider placing your funds in both right now, you won't see the change weekly but after the ETH's update and BTC's full pump if you calculate your income its better than 10% weekly.
Activity: 169
Merit: 7
July 10, 2018, 11:44:39 AM
Thanks for your replies
I have day traded before and it was mixed my big mistake was rushing in to a trade and greed
I am practicing at the moment an paper trading by reading indicators mainly boll and RSI
Yesterday as part pf my test I picked BCD with was then pumped which obviously doesnt mean a lot
Since posting my OP i went on binance and picked another coin which went up 1.5% before falling again

My plan going forward is do a mix between short term and day trading  I am doing this with a low budget which obviously I want to increase basically I want to 100X my btc (maybe less depending on price of BTC) which I plan to do over the next year and a half everything going well
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 11:28:56 AM
I'm a newbie. I have increased my BTC more than 10% a week. I invest in a single coin. That was in May. I bought GNT coin after a week I had 18% profit. But that was my only chance
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 10, 2018, 11:24:51 AM
I am about to reach a milestone is my trading/investing and am going to reevaluate my trading strategy moving forward.
I want to set myself a goal of increasing my BTC by 10% a week (compounded) and wondering what is the best way to do this
Should I invest in small cap coins, coins with high volume. Invest in one coin a week or to different trades each day.
What would you recommend and is it achievable long term
If you want to earn 10% percent on every week you should always active in trading platform. Because every cryptocurrency will volatile in anytime so carefully monitor the market variation you will find the good earning platform but my suggestion is Today's market is really unpredictable so better carefully pick the right coin you will earn that much profit.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
July 10, 2018, 11:07:57 AM
I am about to reach a milestone is my trading/investing and am going to reevaluate my trading strategy moving forward.
I want to set myself a goal of increasing my BTC by 10% a week (compounded) and wondering what is the best way to do this
Should I invest in small cap coins, coins with high volume. Invest in one coin a week or to different trades each day.

Take Dent I think the token has the potential to go up and down every now and then. Its goes up to 200% the other day which is why its good to trade with it. The token is also useful which is for mobile data. But I'm not sure about that 10% gain a week. When there is a pump, its possible. If you want to trade on pumped coins go with hitbtc and yobit.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
July 10, 2018, 11:05:57 AM
If you want to increase your bitcoin by 10% in a week then you should go with the shitcoins because its growth is very rapid in short time but it is impossible to find which coin will bump in that week.
So don't be too greedy or you may lose your funds in very short time.And also you need decent amount of investment to cover the fee as well.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
July 10, 2018, 11:02:38 AM

10% or higher in a week is possible all you need is to learn carefully the trading industry becuase in the end of the day you will benefit a good knowledge, Im doing a daytrading  and I learn 5 to 10% a day but my capital is small and Im do trading carefully to avoid losing my capital I watched youtude for some tutorial how to do daytrading because a simple tutorial can gain you a knowledge dont forget to use indicator and watch the chart on altcoin you want to trade.
Trade wisely to avoide losing your capital!!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
July 10, 2018, 11:01:08 AM
first of all it depends on how much BTC we are talking about here. if it is 10% of 1000BTC then no it is not possible. but if it is a small amount then earning it is easier.

market cap doesn't matter at all.
the only thing you should be looking at is the volume and if it is decent. it doesn't have to be a high volume, just high enough to show the market is not dead and high enough for you to be able to make profit from it.
also you should be investing in coins that have a rise coming to them. conversely coins that are about to be pumped. and that is the hard part.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
July 10, 2018, 10:50:59 AM
You won't go wrong with BTC and ETH. If you start investing in random coins for the sake of making small profit, you'll eventually lose money instead of winning. My suggestion is to keep accumulating both btc and eth and add Tezos. It's new, It's currently in Beta and the potentials are huge. Don't take my word for it though, go and read the whitepaper.
Activity: 169
Merit: 7
July 10, 2018, 10:21:04 AM
Pages:
Jump to: