Pages:
Author

Topic: Is 2018 the most crucial year for bitcoin? - page 11. (Read 3568 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
A lot of things are happening to bitcoin at the moment but i do not think that is crucial for bitcoin, we have already seen this kind of scenarios in here for more than a few times already

I think we cannot considered 2018 as a crucial year for bitcoin because year 2018 is not ending we have still many more months to count before 2018 end. I believe that bitcoin will soon rise and it maybe make a history on the bitcoin feild. This is really amazing and we all know that any time bitcoin price may change.

It was only in January and bitcoin peaked.
2018 is overall moving sideway
Activity: 33
I do not think it will be crucial year for bit coin, i just think its price will be more constant. It will not be growing up or reducing radically.

Year 2018 is not a crucial year or bitcoin because as I observe investors are increasing. Meaning there's a lot of investors that's still trusting bitcoin.
Activity: 94
Bitcoin was able to bang on its doors in 2017 and has made enough noise so the whole world is slowly but surely taking their eyes and focusing now on what the next bitcoin will accomplish. It is vital that we do not waver and the next major steps and achievements to be achieved will signal whether bitcoin will survive for the foreseeable future. Thanks #CMIIW
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
Yes it is, because all who are against bitcoin are putting their utmost effort into sabotaging the crypto world, but that is good because it has attracted quite a lot of attention and after bitcoin endures this then the world will see how strong crypto is  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The first half of 2018 was marked by a large drop in the cryptocurrency and loss of interest on the part of society. I think that demand will begin in the fall of 2018.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
A lot of things are happening to bitcoin at the moment but i do not think that is crucial for bitcoin, we have already seen this kind of scenarios in here for more than a few times already

I think we cannot considered 2018 as a crucial year for bitcoin because year 2018 is not ending we have still many more months to count before 2018 end. I believe that bitcoin will soon rise and it maybe make a history on the bitcoin feild. This is really amazing and we all know that any time bitcoin price may change.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Bitcoin slammed into the entryway in 2017 and has sufficiently made commotion that the entire world is gradually yet without a doubt taking their eyes and concentrating now on what might bitcoin achieve straight away. It is basic that we don't waver, the following significant advances and accomplishments this would achieve would decide whether bitcoin would make due our expectations
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
Activity: 194
In this first half, 2018 proved to be the most critical year for criptos. Maybe it will be better but I think that by the end, something will change, giving us a brighter 2019
Activity: 224
I think it it. Now BTC is quite low and the hype of it is slightly down because there are a lot of great other cryptos. There are should be great changes in BTC technologies.
Activity: 168
This 2018 is not crucial at all to me, its just the worst to me, we shall still see what will happen in the remaining months to come..
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Bitcoin exceeded $ 10,000 in 2017. What's going to happen to Bitcoin in the coming year?
Until now, we are still hoping for the best things to come at this very moment just to simply have the reason of benefiting each and every one for the much awaited moment of increasing the price wherein the equivalent value of the assets hold are also increasing directly to the increase of Bitcoin in the virtual market as well. I bet, we are all hoping that sooner or later, we will be all experiencing the benefit of the price increase within this year.
Activity: 130
for me it is difficult to predict because at this time bitcoin prices are experiencing a very drastic decline whether in this year bitcoin increased prices or not we also do not know we can only be patient and wait for news going forward, hopefully this year bitcoin can experience a drastic increase and hopefully this year is a good year for bitcoin
Activity: 57
Now almost every person connected to the Internet knows about the existence of this crypto currency.The potential of bitcoin 2018 will stop at a high price that we expect.
Activity: 84
2018 is quite important to BTC, which is what is most developed towards the end of the year, this year bitcoin is down and I think bitcoin is building its quality again. Like the previous 2017. Bitcoin is still a development stage so it takes a lot of time to rebuild bitcoin
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
2018 is not the most successful for bitcoin, and, in principle, for all crypto-currencies.  But maybe everything will change.
still people are disappointed from year 218 regarding bitcoin, but i think that we should not be disappointed, because still half a year has to go, we have more than 6 months for bitcoin price to increase, i think that anything can happen in such a log time, and i am hopeful that in next six months bitcoin price will surely be trading above 20k.
Activity: 67
I bet it is. There is one coin that is quickly turning into the best crypto ever created. The value of AML BitCoin is not determined by any government. Therefore, if any economic or financial instability occurs, AML Bitcoin users are not affected.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Yes of course it is very important. Because in this year bitcoin is falling and I think bitcoin is building its quality again. To be like the year 2017 ago. Bitcoin is still a developmental stage so it still takes a lot of time to rebuild the bitcoin. I hope in this year exactly a few months to come bitcoin will grow even better.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is important. The importance of bitcoin is evident from every day, I definitely see bitcoin being one of the headlines in the headlines on my smart phone homepage. In the year 2018, bitcoin became the most eagerly awaited. Bitcoin players wait for the bitcoin state to return to normal and the price is stable. Bitcoin awaited back up the leaf like some time before. Bitcoin is highly awaited technological innovation. The increasingly tight competition in the world of crypto technology into a bitcoin warning to be able to defend itself in the market so as not to get displaced by other more sophisticated crypto currency.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
We can not predict what will happen in the market, maybe its price will be low or its price will be high. But I hope the bitcoin price will soon recover and the price is higher
Pages:
Jump to: