Pages:
Author

Topic: Is 2018 the most crucial year for bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 3568 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Adonx.one
if I see the trend of bitcoin market price movements, I think bitcoin will still decline, but by the end of the year maybe the price will go up in the price of $ 10000 could even exceed the past year, hopefully we can all benefit

I agree, because from the information I read, the price of bitcoin back there is an increase. in prediction, the end of 2018 will return to normal, even there will be an increase from the previous year.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Adonx.one
No, last year was indicative for bitcoin. After such a high take-off of its price, a wave of decline was expected. Now all the main forecasts about the impetuous growth of bitcoin's price expected in 2020. Well, will wait and see.

I think, the end of 2018 will recover, because what I read bitcoin prices back there is an increase.
Activity: 504
Merit: 0
2018 is very crucial year for bitcoin. It is also a very crucial year for crypto currency. Because after the creation of crypto currency, the price of bitcoin was at top in December 2017. Since then it attract the focus of many eyes. Now they eagerly watch the response of bitcoin in 2018. I think if it response positively in 2018 then many people who does not like bitcoin become shut up and its existence will be strong. I hope it will response positively than 2017.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
if I see the trend of bitcoin market price movements, I think bitcoin will still decline, but by the end of the year maybe the price will go up in the price of $ 10000 could even exceed the past year, hopefully we can all benefit
Activity: 98
yes I am waiting for the bitcoin value in 2018 to rise at a high price, and earn a lot of profits for my future.
Activity: 5
The price will go up. And it will be used mostly as an investment. And the other coins especially BCH will be the digital currencies.  
This will be true for 2018 and 2019, or longer.
Activity: 340
Merit: 101
Bitcoin exceeded $ 10,000 in 2017. What's going to happen to Bitcoin in the coming year?

I am sure that in 2018, bitcoin will grow, unlike last year. Bitcoin will overcome the mark of 20 000$ I have no doubt about it. From the point of view, the decisive year of 2018 or not, I can answer the following. In many countries, the government decides to legalize the bitcoin and blockchain systems. And this topic deserves important attention. This is a historical event that will help bitcoin to take root in the sphere of ordinary people's lives.
Activity: 80
every year is crucial for bitcoin
Activity: 120
Yes, the bitcoin market is very difficult this year. But we should remain confident, because our communities are constantly expanding, and block chaining technology will soon enter various industries.
Activity: 3
i am not long in this industry yet, but from what i know so far, i think a lot of regulations that will define the future of bitcoin will happen this year. Lets just wait and see.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Bitcoin exceeded $ 10,000 in 2017. What's going to happen to Bitcoin in the coming year?

For me no one can say what is the most crucial year for bitcoin because no one can predict it. Actually there is a chance that this year will increase it because the price of it is still in low.
Activity: 158
I can not say its the crucial year for bitcoin this year since I am only been into cryptocurrency for a year now. But, when comparing it way back 2017, its value is indeed deeply down. We can not speculate whether its value rise again or not. Let's just hope for the best that it will recover and pump higher again soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
So far nothing has happened, so we can't say that 2018 would be a crucial year for bitcoin. We can safely say that 2017 was the crucial year for bitcoin, as it rose to moon.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
I don't think you can generalise 2018 to be the crucial year for bitcoins i believe that each year is Important for bitcoins and 2018 is just a resilant year for bitcoins and it's only going to emerge stronger so I wouldn't be calling it the most crucial year, rather I would call it the curving year where bitcoins resilant is being tested to the core.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
This year will be tought for bitcoin and all bitcoin client, why I said that since more nation offer thoughtfulness regarding bitcoin even little nation like indonesia begin to control bitcoin. this mean bitcoin have been more perceived as installment framework or speculation. it appears to be great yet it can likewise be a soft spot for bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
I believe that 2018 is the most crucial and most challenging year for the bitcoin industry and to bitcoin itself as a whole. Because this year, bitcoin had experienced numerous challenging price drops that demoralized a lot of new investors and made them either refrain from investing mire or pulled out all of their investments completely. If bitcoin wouldn't get even 10,000$ this year, I believe this will spark the beginning of the end of the bitcoin era.
Activity: 196
2018 is not yet done. I hope this year will be great for all whi invest in bitcoin. We see the dramatic fall in bitcoin prices, but i think it is normal for an investment who has many investors and popular to all. It will recover soon.
Activity: 81
We see a dramatic fall in bitcoin prices in 2018, which is enough for ten years I think!

2018 is not over yet. the value of btc may increase again by the end of the year like the past years. price falls in the beginning of the year and rises again by the end i cant surely say that this is true but im hopeful
Activity: 124
We see a dramatic fall in bitcoin prices in 2018, which is enough for ten years I think!
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
Yes thats true this year is the hardest part of bitcoin this more on dropping than rising because this year a lot of issue regarding big exchange being hack by the hackers so manny investors are afraid of investing,not only that theres also manipulatoin of five exchange coinbase and bitstamp and there are three more i forgot those three.

If this hardest part of bitcoin will continue till the year end then it is not a crucial year but a bearish year and this happen after bullish year of 2017. This might be an accumulation time for bitcoin where it will have more price dips or corrections for the whole year. There is no doubt that manipulation and hacking can affect the price of the bitcoin but there is also time when bitcoin remain bearish for a long time before starting to go bullish again.
Pages:
Jump to: