Pages:
Author

Topic: Is 2018 the most crucial year for bitcoin? - page 9. (Read 3568 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Bitcoin exceeded $ 10,000 in 2017. What's going to happen to Bitcoin in the coming year?

Nobody knows about about that, since the market of bitcoin remain volatile and so on. But I hope these year It will be double of what most highest value did bitcoin last year. And I've been excited for that to be happen, since I do Invest In a long term as well.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
ofcorse,This year is going to be tough but after bitcoin surpasses all the challenges, all the regulations, all the skeptic ideas, all the people who wants to stops it bloom then bitcoins upcoming years will be the best.bitcoin is in the consolidation phase, it will be in the stable condition for some time, then there may be sudden change in price rise. still people are investing on it . Hope it will be going another record high on year 2018.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
It already happened. Bitcoin went down from more than 14K to less than 6K. It was a crucial move for BTC in this year. It's up to your point of view how do you measure it in good or bad way. Well I don't think Bitcoin need to go up high again, it would be better if Bitcoin stay low. It needs to be more stable, not more expensive.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I think this year is a key year for bitcoin.
Because many altcoin is preparing to surpass BTC, BTC needs lightning network to ensure the first position in the market.
Activity: 328
Bitcoin exceeded $ 10,000 in 2017. What's going to happen to Bitcoin in the coming year?

No one can predict the future of bitcoin so we just wait and observe what will happen in bitcoin this 2018. In the start of the year I think it is not good because the price is low but I hope that it will rise in the third quarter of the year and it will continue until the end of the year.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
A lot has happened this year especially with the Bitcoin price on the market. Apparently, it appears that Bitcoin is preparing for another massive bull surge, perhaps by the end of the year. A lot of predictions have from crypto experts and we hope to it turns out to be another giant leap price record for Bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
I do an analysis of bitcoin prices in 2018 will go around the price of 5000 USD.
currently the market is still far from saturation point
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
2018 is really the most crucial year for bitcoin if you ask me. We have seen the most dump which have lead many to be running scared with their heels over their head. We are also expecting a turn around and let it be also the most successful recovery of bitcoin. from almost 700 billion market cap to 200 billion i really crazy dump. We are patiently waiting for a reversal now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
2018 is very important because until now we only had a bear market. If it keeps going down many people will loose interest in bitcoin and in the cryptocurrencies market/possibilities, so it's gonna be going back in time, we just waste year(s) of possible adoption and increase of value.

We can look forward to it until the end of this year because Bitcoin is not a coin that anyone can guess.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
its crucial but not price wise. Now is the time for the market to stabilize; for real advance in tech and real world application. This year and 2019 will decide whether real blockchain application is integrated and how the laws adapted to it

I think so too. The last quarter of the year has attracted many people to recognize bitcoin to invest on it and this year, it would be the year wherein people must decide if they are in it for the long term or they just invested for the short term profits. This year, we would see the people and then the institutions too if they decide to get involved with cryptocurrencies as one of the assets that they would make as a hedge as the financial markets is currently in a turmoil and we can see that there is an economic uncertainty.
Activity: 234
i dont know, maybe bitcoin will raise the price bitcoin  by the end of the year, and today the price is falling,there is likely to be a soaring price increase from last year...
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
It is normal for bitcoin to have a crucial year now 2018 because the 2017 is just a full of aggressive bulls and a panic buying year so this is the year for bitcoin to have a correction and that is why a lot of people are expecting for bitcoin to lower a bit more in the incoming weeks but for me, even though it happen, i will still hold since there is no other way for bitcoin but to go up in terms of long term movement.

You are right, we have seen big improvements with bitcoin in the past few years most specially last year 2017, maybe because of this a lot f countries caught their attentions and started checking bitcoin, and this is the reasons why lots of fud and bad news happening now.
Activity: 78

The emergence of many other currencies, which are becoming more popular day by day, have an impact on the bitcoin rate.
Activity: 258
Just after you posted, the price of BTC exceeded 20,000 us dollars, but now it has reached 6,000 us dollars, so 2018 should be a year of great fluctuation of BTC price.
Activity: 20
its crucial but not price wise. Now is the time for the market to stabilize; for real advance in tech and real world application. This year and 2019 will decide whether real blockchain application is integrated and how the laws adapted to it
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

For my own opinion so far it is not a good year for bitcoin or for crypto currency in partticular. Because I already saw lot of dumps and fake pumps.

We will just wait what would happen for the second half of the year. Hopefully market got recover now.
Activity: 19
I dont think so. There is no crucial year for bitcoin, it must succed. To me the question is: ¿In which year will be the next big reccesion? That may help us to know when BTC will be a technological solution for people.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
Can be said that 2018 is the year of determination, if bitcoin can stay above $ 10,000 then I'm sure the future of bitcoin will be brilliant and can not be stopped, but if the price is under $ 2500 then we will soon be ready to go from bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
Actually there are another year that bitcoin price was dropping. 2014 is one of them.
In 2014, many peoples may thought that year is the end of bitcoin. Bitcoin has gone through bad days and even worse in 2014 since it was introduced by 2009 .People thought that year is the end of Bitcoin but the reality is that Bitcoin still exists and is still growing .
Activity: 280
Yes, 2018 is a very crucial year for bitcoin where the fluctuation seems to go down deeper and takes a very bear market and harldy push back to increase it's market value back to $7.8K. However, I still believe in bitcoin and I'm pretty sure this will be corrected soon in due time. People should continue to support btc and buy more since price value is now low and definitely will give you good return of investment in the coming months to come.
Pages:
Jump to: