Pages:
Author

Topic: Is $900 a realistic prediction for ETH by EOY? - page 3. (Read 786 times)

Activity: 538
Merit: 250
I want to know what you guys think  Huh Is $900 realistic? I bought at $900 so I'm hoping I just break even. I don't really think it will hit back to $1000 because of the short pumps and whales taking profit repeating.
Indeed, but probably at the end of this year, crypto needs to recover and then it could rise again.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
I want to know what you guys think  Huh Is $900 realistic? I bought at $900 so I'm hoping I just break even. I don't really think it will hit back to $1000 because of the short pumps and whales taking profit repeating.
Ethereum will hit $ 3,000 by the end of this year, remember my words. You underestimate cryptocurrency too much, my friend.
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yes it might be a realistic because ETH is already at $800, just $100 from your target. Incase if it dropped it still has 6 more months to reach the same target again. Remember coins like ETH won't move on high percentage on a daily basis.
Activity: 198
I think that 1000 is not the limit and will be even more at times. so do not panic from this and should just be patient and wait. And everything will be all right.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
I think it's realistic, you can see now ETH price about $800 and we still have 6 months to end of this year. I believe that ETH can beat the higher price.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
Billions of dollars are invested in the Efirium. This year, probably, 10 times more projects will appear than in the past, which can easily lead to a doubling or even tripling of the price by the end of the year.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
I believe that ethereum is still undervalued and it has still a lot to improve. Even the CEO is ensuring that the platform is continuosly on development. So, I guess ethereum will still grow more as more and more people and projects are using it's platform.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397

It is possible, ethereum reached 1,000$+ so there's no reason for it to not reach 900$. It can even be more than it's current ATH. The current market is starting to look good compared to Q1 this year. So, ethereum could cost more at the end of the year.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
You're lucky! You could have bought for 1,200$, there was the chance. But it doesn't matter if you are able to wait,
That's not a matter at all, if he still buys at $2k, $3k, $4k, $5k or more then he will still make a huge profit according to Reddit Co-Founder.
Reddit Co-Founder predicts that Ethereum will reach $15k by the end of the year. The full news can be found here > https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price-will-reach-15000-this-year-reddit-co-founder

The most interesting thing is, OP bought at $900, so he might need enough room to store his huge profit if he didn't sodl out his ETH yet.

I'm wondering after reading the news, Reddit Co-Founder = John McAfee.
Activity: 196
Do not worry I think we're going to reach that price and probably a lot more you are not only going to be break even, you are going to get some profits I do not know how big the profits are going to be but I'm sure that you are going to get some profits, now the only thing that you need to do is to make sure that you do not sell for a lower price than you bought.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
"The future of advertisement intelligence"
You're lucky! You could have bought for 1,200$, there was the chance. But it doesn't matter if you are able to wait, it's not a problem, just keep the ethereum  for a couple of years. If you urgently need money - then yes, this is the problem. To reach 900 it maybe will take about 2-3 months, no one knows, only whales.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
By the end of the year I can guarantee you will make a profit.It will probably hit more than $1k in the end of this year ever since the crypto going back green.I know it will be back to what it skyrocket last year and even more surpass that yield it reached.Ethereum's performance so far has surpass bitcoin in my own observance.Despite of its pending transactions just really depends on number of nonce and the eth fee and just so affordable unlike btc.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
I think we will see it hit that that level definitely. We are already around 700 dollars but I think.there will likely be a correction before we see it rising again to 1000$
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
WH will pass the 1 000$ but only in autumn, for now the prices are low so it is a good moment to buy, after how it looks the real value of ETH is somewhere between 650-710$.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
You need to be patient because it is capable of more than $900 and will show the investors it's potential after occurrence of one major boost as occurred last year. So just hodl and it will reach $1200-$1500 by year end. The experts say it is undervalued currency at this time but soon it will reach it's peak level.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
$900 is definitely possible for ethereum to achieve in this year and even 1500$ is not that tough for ethereum. But to achieve Your breakeven you can buy some good Alts from the eth You bought and trying to grow Your amount of eth will be a great strategy.
Activity: 546
A very low estimate for $ 900 Ethereum, it is not very realistic to express this as estimates because these levels have been reached before. My forecast is to see $ 2000 levels during the year.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
yes it seems very realistic to me. it has been higher in the past i think
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
wow, i dont think that reaching 900$ at this time is impossible but it may take a very long time , because the price of ETH is being suffered from the big selling from big whales and making corections more and more, so as long as the whales keep dumping ETH, surely the price of ETH can hardly reach 1000$
Just be patient as we are doing good. Being optimistic will help us to be relax. Let the market decides to where we are going and I know we can reach that $900 mark soon or we can make at $1.2k within this year.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
After i saw today dump for whole crypto $900 is very realistic price or even you set your goel at $2000 it is still realistic. Today dump getting us only to $630 level and it is looked like oversold already. I predict $900 is not by the end of year but by the end of half this year which is by june.
Pages:
Jump to: