Pages:
Author

Topic: Is $900 a realistic prediction for ETH by EOY? - page 7. (Read 786 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
According to me this is good prediction and it's realistic prediction too. I think this is high time to buy eth. Just buy and hold it. By the end of this year eth will hit around $3000 i think.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I want to know what you guys think  Huh Is $900 realistic? I bought at $900 so I'm hoping I just break even. I don't really think it will hit back to $1000 because of the short pumps and whales taking profit repeating.
That's a realistic number compare to an over exaggerated price predictions of Bitcoin and Ethereum, more people are saying it will break the resistance of 500 USD going for the bull market price of $1000 probably more let's just wait for all the cryptocurrency to recover from such attacks then we can probably experience to cut our own losses last December this would be the proper time to buy more don't just drag from those FOMO guys that is one of the mistakes of some people.
Activity: 133
Merit: 103
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
One day is not the same on the coming day. We are inside crypto life so prices is not always in decreasing moment it will increase someday on its perfect time. 900$ is not the price for ethereum if we get its potential in the realistic view. For me before it will end the year 2018 it will increase again.

I also think the price of ETH will recover more. Though there are many scan projects are selling their ETH raised from investors, the low price will not last too long. Maybe the May will be higher.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
our hope is lacking too high, ethereum could be more than that. even you use capital could come back with many advantages that you can get. hold and wait at the end of the year, will give the ethereum will not unexpected for you.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
It will hit $1000 and even surpass it soon, the problem here is that alot of ICOs that raise fund when the price was less than $300 are now taking profit, the recent dump is from whales and ICO team and will take some time before confidence return into Ethereum because now even recent ICO projects are hurting also
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
well have to say this is pretty realistic prediction. IMO ethereum might go beyond this value by the end of this year
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
One day is not the same on the coming day. We are inside crypto life so prices is not always in decreasing moment it will increase someday on its perfect time. 900$ is not the price for ethereum if we get its potential in the realistic view. For me before it will end the year 2018 it will increase again.
Activity: 238
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
I want to know what you guys think  Huh Is $900 realistic? I bought at $900 so I'm hoping I just break even. I don't really think it will hit back to $1000 because of the short pumps and whales taking profit repeating.

$900 price is achievable by end of year 2018 even if we are in 3months of bearish trend. It's a long way to go as it will need a solid pumps to double the price of Ethereum. Ethereum has proven a good digital coins that has many supporters backup that can push the price at higher level.
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
I think you shouldn't worry about the ethereum price . Now almost whole altcoins market is in a significant drawdown, but ethereum still didn't lose so much in the price, it is more strong despite strong competitors.$ 1000 is a very real goal for the next few months. Be patient.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
I want to know what you guys think  Huh Is $900 realistic? I bought at $900 so I'm hoping I just break even. I don't really think it will hit back to $1000 because of the short pumps and whales taking profit repeating.
Not so long that we have been touch that amount, so there is still possibilities that it will hit again but it's getting hard to make it at earlier in this year maybe it could be a bullish day for eth in the 4th quarter.
It's absolutely a long wait for you but still don't think negative cause we really don't know somehow it be more than of what we have expected to happen with eth.
Activity: 140

just wait. ether I think again will return to such indicators, if the team will solve all their problems with scalability and transaction conductivity.
Activity: 14
Lol, you're talking about next December... I'm pretty sure BTC will rally over 25k, by then, and Eth will be at least $2,000.
Activity: 350
6000USD is possible. Time of ETH will come.

$6000 not so easy for ETH in 2018
bcoz too many better projects coming and ETH will have to compete with them .
Activity: 350
$900 is like totally easy and you will see this price before july .
but this year has a lot of surprises and many blockchain projects .
so ETH may not cross $2k level so easy . but $900 is easy .
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Really depends on how well the market does overall but that doesn't seem unlikely

If you're unsure diversify some of it into other competing assets like NEO
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I also think the price of ETH will be more than $900 in the future. But it is hard to say it will be the next few weeks or minths. It is OK to hold ETH since there is a very powerful community that supports this project.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
I want to know what you guys think  Huh Is $900 realistic? I bought at $900 so I'm hoping I just break even. I don't really think it will hit back to $1000 because of the short pumps and whales taking profit repeating.
just wait eth will bounce back to that price. Were still on a month of bear because of fud. Hopefully this april will be the start of bull market and were going up again.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
why are you not sure if ETH will hit $ 1000?
now short pump, but ETH has a good development, so you have to wait until the correction ends for the long pump.
and I think, some whales have done high sales, and making the altcoin market red.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
ETH price still realistic to incraese 900 dollar again
because ETH price, in peak price over 1000 ETH, if not wong until reach 1500 dollar
Activity: 265
Merit: 11
I would say ETH can increase over 1000$ easily. If the bearish market finally ends, I can see ETH rebouncing for over 1000$.
ICOs getting live and actually working would help this process.
Pages:
Jump to: