Pages:
Author

Topic: Is $900 a realistic prediction for ETH by EOY? - page 4. (Read 786 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I think it's a realistic guess, why not for an ETH that's already seen $ 1,500 levels. In addition, some titles are spoken even at $ 5,000 levels, and this will happen when investors find support and a situation that can be realized with investment.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Don't be too hasty or panic about this. ethereum is an altcoin that many people say a potential. If you want to wait I guess for $1000 will be achieved even more than that. target high and don't get carried away a feeling of panic.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
The highest price of ethereum already reached is $1400 and that's why I think they have chances to hit again the  price of  $900 and maybe this week or next few weeks it will happen but we need to buy more ethereum and don't sell it and you hold it for few months or few years to earn more profit.
Activity: 373
Merit: 15
bounty stakes trading
I think now this is not realictic prediction because ETH will be more than 1000$ , so 900 was good if we come back to the march when ETH costs 350 dollars. ETH now is the best platform for the ICO and the second coin on market after BTC and every companies that doing ICO on Ethereum platform investing in ETH , so this is very valid coin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
I want to know what you guys think  Huh Is $900 realistic? I bought at $900 so I'm hoping I just break even. I don't really think it will hit back to $1000 because of the short pumps and whales taking profit repeating.
It seems too low for the end of the year prediction for ETH price. I believe it will be around 2000 USD to 2500. Ethereum has recently reached the 700 USD mark but just gone back to 600 USD level and I feel it will climb up until it reached the 2.5K value.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Is this a joke? Ethereum will hit $ 3,000 by the end of this year, remember my words. You underestimate cryptocurrency too much, my friend.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Very realistic. Just look how much projects are based on ethereum. Just be patient.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
IMHO $900 is realistic prediction for ETH, the market are still on the recovery track. by the end of this years I think that ETH have a big chance to reach that number, when I saw the ethereum ATH price so that prediction is not big number for ETH.
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
Although most people have already affirmed that Ethereum can defiintely reach $900 or more by End-of-Year, i'd also like to chime in and show my support for Ethereum. I also believe it will definitely rise more in value despite already being up from $300 to $700 from 1 month ago as of writing.

Why? As a developer i've been exposed to how easy it is to actually develop decentralized applications on the Ethereum blockchain and can see it's potential in changing the world. I'm no financial guru but seeing that it can do a hell of a lot more than bitcoin, it deserves much more than what it is valued at today.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
Of course that's a good prediction. And that will definitely happen to me. Maybe not in the near future, we will wait until the price of altcoin especially ethereum price 900 $ USD. In fact, according to predictions of traders and investors, the price of ethereum can go up to more than 1000 $ USD.

So the prediction is still small in my opinion. So it is very realistic to forecast the price of ethereum in the number of hundreds. thank you
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
Everything is possible for Ethereum. Why did you spent $900 in Eth if you're not even sure what will gonna happened this year? I think you don't trust Eth and your own instinct that's why you're asking for some opinions. Before investing, make sure that you know everything about that coin so that your money will not go to waste.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
I want to know what you guys think  Huh Is $900 realistic? I bought at $900 so I'm hoping I just break even. I don't really think it will hit back to $1000 because of the short pumps and whales taking profit repeating.

it's a crypto bro
everything is possible
did u think possible you bought it at $900 then the price fall down to $400 ?
well
about $900 is a realistic i think .
normal.
Activity: 486
Remember that the price of Ethereum jumped to $1,300 last year I think or around January before the crash of Q1 2018. So I am pretty positive that we would be able to reach Ethereum again to that price AND higher by end of year.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Crypto is in process to getting out slowly out of dip they are currently into. So considering that they did not take much losses - it is real that price will go even higher.
Activity: 266
at this rate, your gonna need more solid pump my friend. and yes $900 is possible. maybe at the end of the year, with all the ico's using ethereum. i think anything can be possible.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
I want to know what you guys think  Huh Is $900 realistic? I bought at $900 so I'm hoping I just break even. I don't really think it will hit back to $1000 because of the short pumps and whales taking profit repeating.

It didn't look like that it was going to happen back in the March, but if you look at the current price it's quite possible that it'll hit near $1000 very soon.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
Actually, maybe you bought in the wrong period because $ 900 is a high value compared to current price ($ 535) and even in previous months, due to the existence of a big drop in the whole market, but Ethereum is a profitable currency in the long term. In fact, I think this is a difficult time for you because of your choice at the wrong time, but I advise you to not be rushed, because I am pretty sure that you will regret if you sold your budget of  Ethereum. You must be patient.

As a matter of fact, everything is related or linked to Bitcoin and Ethereum and cryptocurrencies in general are the follower of him , and it sure that their price (BTC)  will reach $ 12K after a  few months. and then it is very expected that  Ethereum will rise to more than $ 1000. So you must wait a while. Do not make hasty choices,  Just keep all of them (HOLD).
copper member
Activity: 106
Nebula Exchange Admin
$900 sounds like it will be the minimum to me.
Activity: 618
Merit: 154
In these markets with such a huge volatility, it might take just a good green month for ETH to reach 1000USD. Patience and hodl!
The current prices of ETH are around $500 and there have been speculations by the tech experts that the prices of the ETH will rise as much as up to $1000. A slow but consistent trend has been observed in the market lately which means the demand in the market id increasing. This technology and promises unlimited output because the productivity is very high.
QFT
Activity: 476
If bitcoin goes on a big bull run then yes I think we will see 900 and up.
Pages:
Jump to: