Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 69. (Read 7697 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
lots of nice altcoin you get with you can wait for cheap prices like Eth. because for us Eth is also very good in the future, so you can get many advantages with higher selling price. because Eth is also good for long term needs.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

It's more like - Everyone who participate in token sales today are crying Smiley
Because majority of projects, sometimes very good projects, hit the market with -x5 or even -x10 from ico price.
Therefore people who are buying such coins on exchanges, will definitely make a great profit when market meets the next bull run.
The only risk is - investing in a scam, mlm, hyip coin. Choose wisely, because market is still way too small and holds a lot of potential for the future.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
You dont have to worry about, when you invest altcoin. Especially bitcoin, there is no risky to invest. Bitcoin now has a high value. Just wait the perfect time to invest and also wait the right time to sell. Be patient.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Investing in altcoins is certainly very risky but you can get much more profit on them than on the same bitcoin which has already grown very much over the last year
Activity: 160
I also believe that there is no need to panic, as it will exceed its goals and rise to its peak. The most important thing is to wait for time, this is above all. Wink
Activity: 602
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

I think in cryptocurrency market, all coin is risky. Bitcoin as leader on market cap have high risk too because on many reason but its more safe than altcoin. Bitcoin more safe than altcoin because bitcoin is leader on market cap and the liquidity
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Is always risky when they created and tradeable, since cryptocurrency tradeable the level of the risk is high, the price too fast going up and down. Only by learn from experienced, we can make more better strategies to avoid this big risk. The price of crypto down after january 2018 because the market cap also going down cause bad news and many FUD. But for long term investment,crypto offer best return and was make some people become rich.
Activity: 182

I wouldn't say that. Maybe because my strategy is different because I'm buying alts and investing it into ICOs.
Last investment - Welltrado.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Any cryptocurrency is a risky investment, including Bitcoin. Do not invest your last savings, do not take loans from the bank. Make a solid research before entering into this business.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

Everyone who purchases the altcoin at a higher price is crying because they didn't understand or they don't know when to buy the altcoins and when not to buy the altcoins and because of this single reason they are crying and you cannot judge altcoin as too much risky on your own silly mistakes. We all know that Risk is involved in every altcoin but you need to know how to manage them properly and then try to get profits out of them. Those who have bought at low price at still enjoying the rally.
Activity: 1

you should understand that the price of all cryptocurrencies is not balanced, so all investments,despite you bought at a low or high price, they are all very risky
brand new
Activity: 0
I would say no if you do understand whats beyond the coin or token. I invested in PKT because I know the company Playkey (as a user as well) and now I wait for acception of tokens as a payment for subscription which will certainly make it more rated and stable. If you don't know the business beyond your are weaponless against scum
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
May this time is much risky to invest altcoin. As my configuration not moment of investing it is the of holding your own coins and wait until the price of bitcoin pump and go higher. Altcoin prices is depend on the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 149
Me also in depression because last 2 months ago a bought a new alt coin which price is now too much down . But i think it's the right time to invest but please be careful about  new alt coins , Cause now many coins are scam.
Activity: 24
This is the perfect time to buy Alts if  you have spare money you can risk, most o of them are currently trading below their ICO prices.
Activity: 21
Altcoins have depreciated pretty much. Even if it's not the bottom yet, it's near. Thus, I would say it's quite a good moment for investment.
Activity: 350
any place where you can make investments is always accompanied by risk, and the world of crypto is no exception where prices literally change every day
Altcoins have depreciated pretty much. Even if it's not the bottom yet, it's near. Thus, I would say it's quite a good moment for investment. Wink
Activity: 252
I would say that it is not risky at all to invest in BTC at this stage. Now is the right time, bitcoin is in the good dip and its popularity will be growing from year to year. So if you want really good gains, you should buy and accumulate bitcoins and expect no less than 100 K by the end of 2020. High ROI is expected!
I think this is the right time if you want to invest because the price is still cheap it will certainly get a little advantage to invest in one altcoin Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: