Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 64. (Read 7697 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0
I think in crypto every investment is risky and it doesn't matter where you invest in. It can be Bitcoin, ICO, different alt coins etc. There are no guarantees that you will have any profit and we must be ready that everything can be very disappointing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

If we are buying a good altcoin that back up by reputable company, I think we just need more time to make profits. Indeed altcoin have more risk than bitcoin or top 10 on market cap but some peoples take that risk because some altcoin can give bigger profits
Activity: 196
Altcoins are always risky to invest in no matter what time that you invest in them. Even now the risk it still significant but the fact that the coin has fallen down means that you can buy those coins at a very cheap price and all you have to do is wait for the price to go up
Activity: 154
I think if you want to invest into altcoin now it is the right choice because my time survey in exchange all the average coin prices drops all and almost nothing is stable. if you invest now i think you can make a profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
all will be back in time even though Altcoin prices are now being destroyed slowly starting to improve in the middle of this year, maybe at the end of the year will be back as stable as last year.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
it seems from the beginning that altcoin has a very high risk if used as a place for investment, but I see altcoin has a very good potential and has been proven from the presence of altcoin many people who can benefit very much.
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

Any altcoins must have risks. So we do not have to blame altcoins, we just have to wait until it recovers and grows. If you invest in altcoins you should do for the long term. Because maybe it will reduce your risk. Be patient until the right time to sell it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 113
All investments is a risk. Now is a good time for altcoins, I stoped wait other buttom and buy any coins with fiat.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Crypto or altcoin basically is indeed at risk of even very high risk. It's also the reason some countries prohibit the use of crypto country folk do not want them because they have a great risk of crypto. But even though the risk is certainly a result of crypto also commensurate with what is obtained.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

Not just altcoins but all the coins including bitcoin is risky for investments

But its a matter of skills and trust,if youre not that good in researching and better not to enter this profiteering this defies your ability to risk with chances of gaining or risking totally.

But if you wanna make sure not to loose,better bet on top five coins for long term holding
Activity: 294
I believe that in the summer the Alcoins will fall in price relative to Bitcoin by 30-50%. Now I'm buying Bitcoin! Wink
Activity: 154
All investments come with some form of risk. In crypto, the risk is particularly high. In order to mitigate some of that risk, it is best to dollar-cost average your purchase. Always never go all in on an investment. Always have a spare in case the price is coming down, you can cost average the price.

Also, never invest what you cannot afford to loose
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
The risk has always been, and it is definitely not a period of risk. The bubble was released once at the end of March. So you are now in a safe period. Can invest.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
In my mind, this is one of the risks that I can get when investing in crypto, not only crypto but also in other investment types. In investing crypto, we should sell the coins at the higher price. How if the price is dropping? We can hold the coins. How if we must sell the coins? So, we must receive the risks. Actually, it is important to note that we must analyze the coins and the market when going to invest to know the higher or lower price at any time.
brand new
Activity: 0
lots of nice altcoin you get with you can wait for cheap prices like Eth. because for us Eth is also very good in the future, so you can get many advantages with higher selling price. because Eth is also good for long term needs.
Activity: 17
Risky but if you want to gain more profit, it's a good decision, but just choose altcoin on top. If you buy Bitcoin or Ethereum, i believe it'll increase at the end of this year, but less than other altcoin. This time price still lower than the end of last year.
Activity: 136
There is no risk if you do everything correctly and study this process before you start investing. The most important thing is preparation, not your zeal.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
You dont have to worry about, when you invest altcoin. Especially bitcoin, there is no risky to invest. Bitcoin now has a high value. Just wait the perfect time to invest and also wait the right time to sell. Be patient.

Everything is simply in the theory but in the reality, the process is long and nervous. For instance, the downfall delays and we want a new strong growth but maybe there won't be any growth at all. All we have to do is to keep calm and earn money somewhere else or trade every day.
Activity: 3
This is the perfect time to buy Alts if  you have spare money you can risk, most o of them are currently trading below their ICO prices.
Activity: 9
I guess altcoin is too risky to invest always. Cryptocurrency is very young and unexpectable market. Before investing you should spend some time to learn about  sphere where are you going to invest, its help you to make right decision better then listening someones advices.
Pages:
Jump to: