Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 68. (Read 7697 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Ccfound
i totally agree market volatility still unpredictable, i just refer my friend to bought some eth 3 days ago and now the price still not raise or reach buying price. and finally i have to make very good decision to take more return from those eth, i suggest to invest in very good, trusted and most potential ICO rather than waiting to trade altcoin nowadays. i think the price will be same until mid of June 2018
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

the risk is high but the potential is also high all depends on each individual because if we are careful and willing to learn the risk patterns can be minimized the most important not too greedy in investing and taking profits, little but sure
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

If you invest in great projects and hold them for long enough you will be save mostly. I am suggesting few coins that are good for investment.
1)   XRP
2)   TAU
3)   ADA
4)   ICX
Check them out.
Activity: 303
This is the best time to invest in altcoins as majority of altcoins have depreciated or already at bottom. Buying them now will give you huge profit in the future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 30
There are so many good altcoins with promising potential. Look at the team, the project, the white book.  If it is really in demand among people, there are no risks. Undecided
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
In altcoins, investing is always risky, but the risk is a noble cause. With the growth of the market it is the altcoyins that give an impressive result. But one must be able to stop and go out in time to not become a witness of the falling altcoyin.
Activity: 602
Investing in general is a very risky operation, I think that today most of the projects are still scammers, because they have signs of scammers, I am sure that many understand this, because there are very few normal projects.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
If people who are holding aren’t selling their coins, there’s no reason to cry. They won’t lose anything if they continue on holding their coins. The market is on the red right now, so it is better to keep your holding coins when you bought it at a high price. I also think that this is a good time to invest since the value of the coins are down. We just have to wait until the market recover, and that’s the time to sell for profit.
Everything can be risky in cryptoworld, we just have to be smart on our decisions and of course, patience will help us out in the long run.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
altcoins today is exactly the kind of resource that can bring a lot of money, I think that's the case, because I myself invest only in altcoins because I think it's too late to invest in BTC, but this is just my opinion, which may not be correct.
Activity: 336
I would recommend you to invest only in the least risky  alternative cryptocurrencies such as Etherium,Litecoin,Monero,Dashcoin  and maybe Ripple.
Activity: 392
Altcoins have depreciated much, that's why I don't think that it is possible to earn on them, it is better not to risk and invest in something more stable. I am sure that it is possible to invest in btc
Activity: 218
Not all altcoins are always at risk, bitcoin is risky if we buy it at a high price, then the price drops after we buy.karena all investments have risks, not only in altcoin or in the world of crypto, investment out there also must have risks.
risks and benefits are as big as the investment world. it is necessary that you do research first, before you invest.
Activity: 350
The Future Of Work

Yes, of course now it's more risky than before. This is due to the fact that now there are thousands of projects that conduct ICO and promise you gold mountains.
Therefore, it is necessary to choose very carefully the projects in which you want to invest.
I paid attention to the QuarkChain project. I think that the tokens will cost 3-4 times more expensive.
Activity: 69
I think it's a good moment to buy some bitcoins while price is not so big yet. Just find some cool ideas in that you believe to and invest.
Activity: 152

Risk is everywhere but got to take a calculated risk. Invest in great projects and hold them for long term. I have NEO, PRG, LSK and EOS in my portfolio. These are some good alt coins, check them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
It's always been risky to invest in altcoins. Bitcoin has much more good history and much more strong community so BTC prices will never go down as fast as altcoin prices.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1

It depends, because there are so many good altcoins with promising potential, and there are too shitcoins as well. So the good altcoins like ETH, Ripple, and few other coins are expected to go up again after some amount of time. You dont need to panic about them because their prices are known by volatility.
I see to invest do not have too much risk. however, for coins that have diminished growth is indeed a small profit. not get the risk, but only the benefits are different. such as currently investing in Litecoin only generate small profits, but I do not know for the development of Litecoin in the future. if getting better will result in a considerable profit.
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
If they did it was stupid decision to do that,just seeing market fomo they brought it ,but there is nothing to worry, patience in crypto always pay off.just hold your investment or just buy other potential altcoin to get to your original invested fund.
Activity: 476
Do not forget about such a useful intrument of exchanges as stop loss and will never cry when altcoins go down.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Those people who are bought altcoins when the price is very high like year 2017 are now crying because of the price today but I think it will recover all we need is to be patient and everything will be fine and we will get high profit again. Altcoin is risky but if you choose potential coin the risk will become less risk and the chance to get lose is low.
Pages:
Jump to: