Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 67. (Read 7697 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
I guess altcoin is too risky to invest always. Cryptocurrency is very young and unexpectable market. Before investing you should spend some time to learn about  sphere where are you going to invest, its help you to make right decision better then listening someones advices.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
Hi, At the contrary, I think this is a good moment to invest, market is still low and will some day come back up, for example when google or Amazon will announce they are creating crypto
Activity: 574
Choose a good altcoin in your opinion invest in it, as altcoins will grow. Most likely the future of cryptocurrency will be for altcoins.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Now it's not too risky to invest in altcoin, and the market has been revised for more than four months. I think it's a good time to buy and know that altcoin will grow rapidly when the market is rising.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Do not believe in what others say, always do an investigation to prove it. The market will always change the situation, so make sure you are in the right situation both in sales and purchases. Provided you buy a coin with a decent quality, and wait for it to increase its price. I'm sure altcoins are not too risky for you.
Activity: 140
In my view, altcoin is not risky to invest, and it also depends on what you prefer to invest. But Ethereum is an excellent choice for investing. You can buy at a lower price. You may think that is quite risky but one of the hallmarks of ETH is its volatility like bitcoin. This may be done at this time but will soon recover its value.

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
There are always risks to invest in outcomes, but in 2018 it is more risky than ever, because crypto not so popular and there are too many scam projects in the market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I think that investing in cryptocurrency was always a risky business, but I would not say that now there are special reasons to think that the altcoins have become even more risky ..
Activity: 21
I love altcoins, it givese a high profit ever. Someone loss money because he buy a token which is on pump? Altcpins os not the problem , only people unskilled who buy. Remember the key point pf tradi.g is buy low and sell high. Why we buy at pump that for.sure next is dump
Honestly all money I have is because of altcoins im buying those coin in its cheapesr and sell if im satisfied
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

I think this is the best time for invest because all coin is dump. If you buy some good coin I think you will get good profit after some week. It will be happy for you
Activity: 15
all altcoin have a risk, just back in us, the level of prudence, as well as our knowledge in cryptocurrency. to minimize losses have much to learn and be careful in choosing altcoin.
Activity: 378
It's not risky. The main thing to choose the right and reliable altcoin. It is necessary to study in detail reviews and information.
Activity: 75
the higher risk the more reward. If you cant research and find the chance from the risk, others will do and they will earn money from you. So, let's prepare knowledge to join into the crypto
Activity: 686
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

definitely because they have to face the bitter truth that the coins they buy now the price is very cheap so if they do not want to lose they have to wait but it usually takes a long time and not everyone will be patient then there are many people who sell cheap coins that they buy with expensive price
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
I believe that bitcoin is now at the start of good growth and as a locomotive he will drag all the alcoins along with him. Do not get upset because of the low prices now in the future there will be a good growth.
Activity: 148
I think investment will be a very good choice at present. Although the market is still falling, I believe it is a bottom, and the currency price is very low, so it will not fall too much now. I believe it will not last long. It will lead to the next wave of warming, so now you will get a fortune soon after purchase.
Activity: 490
you should not crying if the coins that you hold have a good performance and have a good potential such as eth because the price will increase again. if we do not dare to take risks we certainly will not be able to achieve our goals because success will never come if you does not do anything.
Activity: 133
talking about investing in risky altcoins, let alone seeing some altcoins when introduced have high prices after a few months the price goes down. then to anticipate it, you need to hold the coins in the next few months, because based on my analysis, if the coin at the introduction has a high price then in a certain time the coin will return to the original price. And I think this is where you need to control your emotions to not panic selling.
Activity: 396
You dont have to worry about, when you invest altcoin. Especially bitcoin, there is no risky to invest. Bitcoin now has a high value. Just wait the perfect time to invest and also wait the right time to sell. Be patient.

Why title is question, and content is answer? I think risk or not risk depends on you or anyone involved in the market. Because you can invest in a lot of money, then it grows well. While I invest in a coin and then it goes down, I do not find out for sure or any other reason
Activity: 88
It is not advisable to invest when all price are high but when market are totally down, as said by some great investors "buy at dip and sell at peak" that's just the tip to follow.
Currently now the market is down and I believe this is the right time to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: