Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 74. (Read 7697 times)

copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Those who are crying are the ones who might have bought the alts in jan, when bitcoin was doing near 20k and all alts had risen. This was the pre pump phase, just the trailer of how alts will do in coming days. I expect a 5x atleast from the Jan price. So if you are holding any alts, keep holding, no fun in selling in loss.

Indeed in investing definitely have a risk, in my own opinion before choosing an altcoin you have to
learn their own usage and if it has great potential in the future, because you will be the one who will be responsible for your decision to choose the right altcoin for you.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
Risky but if you want to gain more profit, it's a good decision, but just choose altcoin on top. If you buy Bitcoin or Ethereum, i believe it'll increase at the end of this year, but less than other altcoin. This time price still lower than the end of last year.
Activity: 308
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Those who are crying are the ones who might have bought the alts in jan, when bitcoin was doing near 20k and all alts had risen. This was the pre pump phase, just the trailer of how alts will do in coming days. I expect a 5x atleast from the Jan price. So if you are holding any alts, keep holding, no fun in selling in loss.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

Those who invested in shit coins must be panic now because these coins are basically hyped and no future.those who invested at high price must be losing their investment whereas those who invested in well defined coins must be enjoying high return now as market is going up and now more investors would return to crypto once again as a result of which prices would surge once again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Crypto is a high risk high profit investment from my point. We can lose and get profit easily in this kind of investment. Therefore, if we intend to invest we have to be prepared with all the risks that my comes.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

A can depends of four persons, 1. Product, 2 marketing, 3 Team and 4 Investors. If a coin have good product/project which you will see through the whitepaoer and the good team, it is now in the place of the marketing team to push it hard to the public. It is now in the hands of the early investors to determine what profit they want to make. If you don't sell for less, will the price drop? The answer is no. And the new investors will not sell less than what they buy.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
every time altcoin is indeed very risky. This, however, depends on how to make this risk is not too adversely as by holding the coins for an investment of the intermediate length. currently, altcoin is starting to grow a little and will start promising back in the near future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113

That was actually the normal scenario, if people really knew why they are buying they wont be worried even the coin's price go down. sudden price dropping is normal, the price is ever changing. A coin demands time to see it fully developed, the development time are working and doing all things to make a project succeed. investing on coins specially the newly introduced ones are more riskier than coins that are well established. Though t s risky, the potential for gaining greater profit is higher.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
nothing is risky if u have the right approach!

just to make an example about good altcoins: just in the last 7 days, PundiX raised like 500%!!!

due to new Pos devices and buy back campaign, def a good ride if u where following the market!
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Everything has risk in cryptocurrency, bitcoin has risk if you don't know how to manage your emotion so same goes with altcoins. But to those who are saying that bitcoin is riskier than altcoins, no it isn't. Altcoins does gather higher risk than bitcoin just look on how many altcoins you have to choose and there are alts too that are scams. They are depending to bitcoin so normally risk will show at the end when the market starts to shakes those weaklings.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
No risk no profit. Altcoin gives you more risks, but also can give you much more profit. It's only your decision.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131

You already said it, they bought at high price, and that is risky.
You should invest at low and wait for it to go high.
Guts and patience is the best thing to have.
Also you must study the token well and its potential.
Activity: 154

all business have a risk, i think it is normal. you can't hope the market always increase everytime. and it depends on what coins you buy it, i suggest you for choosing good coin for investment. at least they have a future.
Activity: 209

Risks are everywhere. Everyone has to accept risks to gain a good profit. In previous months crypto falls down continuously. But I saw I recent history, Market became consolidate and little bit bullish. So I think now okay to buy some coins. But every each time you have to accept the risk.
Activity: 1358
Investing in cryptocurrency is always risky, because some of altcoins are not increasing anymore so you better to have research of the altcoins until you will find a potential altcoin that you surely believe that it will increase in the future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1

The higher risk the higher you gain. Just need enough knowledge so you can make a plan before trading. But if you already bought on the top you don't have to worry just HODL because once crypto market goes with trillion market cap all of the coins right now are really on a cheap price.
Activity: 414
Merit: 102
Investment is risk in general, especially in crypto. The alts market most of the time still profitable if you invest wisely, but you can still get in trouble just because you done have right information and sometimes the price just raise or drops based on rumors. Two days ago ncash has dropped pretty good just because of the rumor that one of the partnerships is fake. It is still didn’t recover from that even though the coin is actually is very promising. This shows how the crypto can be manipulated and its hard to predict the risks
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
I love altcoins, it givese a high profit ever. Someone loss money because he buy a token which is on pump? Altcpins os not the problem , only people unskilled who buy. Remember the key point pf tradi.g is buy low and sell high. Why we buy at pump that for.sure next is dump
Honestly all money I have is because of altcoins im buying those coin in its cheapesr and sell if im satisfied
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

Yes and bitcoin is more risky too,and one thing we need to follow while investing on cryotocurrency buy them at low price if you buy at high price then you will lose your money.Many altcoins also will lose their value in some years so if you are investing in a shit coin then you are in a great danger.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104

we all knows investing in virtual currency are risky but of course need to learn which is the best to buy altcoins for long term investment with have potential to grow into the marketcap.
to avoid risk need to get more skills and strategy and focus if you are in trading, purchase altcoins in the higher price are not good idea's try to buy altcoins in the lowest price and hold it until their price goes up.
Pages:
Jump to: