Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Altcoin Safe for Investment - page 11. (Read 17872 times)

Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
July 05, 2021, 07:33:33 PM
Yeh altcoins is safe for investment but there is one thing which would you set in mind that if you want investment in altcoin then you should choose the top 10 altcoins of CoinmarketCap.
Because they are trusted and real his team are real not fraud those reason put the project in list of top coins of CoinmarketCap .
But if you buy rather than that then there will be 99% chance of fraud so be careful

For long term hold choosing the top 10 is a good choice, But if you want some true profits you need to find a hidden gem in low market cap cryptocurrency. that is the place where most money is made.
hidden gem will give us more profits than top 10 project in coinmarketcap. investing in hidden gem will need our patience due progress developtment still running and no one product release. but personally this kind of project will give me atleast 5x profits when new investors find it. be our opportunity if we can be early investors.
to find hidden gem must research on atleast 50 projects. One of in the project list should be our hidden gem based on project plan , utitlity or usecase , marketcap or another thing. its really promising project if we could find gem , atleast in a year while product released it give us more than 10x. this is based on my experience when investing in new project with good future.
its really complicated when want to find hidden gems. not every projects could called as gem , some of them have possibility to rug pull exit. just look at merlin lab which is much investors have big hope to merlin till finally its be scam project. invest in hidden gem should not more than 5 to 8% from our balance due its risk high enough.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
July 05, 2021, 10:07:43 AM

During the market downturn, it is necessary to continue to develop and attract the attention of the community to the project. The project should also be useful to society in order to increase the number of users. For example so https://dragonbite.medium.com/ama-recap-dragonbite-special-ido-3949c0939c24

In a falling market, competition between projects is decreasing, so not all programs are able to withstand a falling market for a long time and continue to develop the project.

No one knows how long the market decline will last, so it is very important to continue developing the project further.
Activity: 191
July 04, 2021, 07:38:21 AM

During the market downturn, it is necessary to continue to develop and attract the attention of the community to the project. The project should also be useful to society in order to increase the number of users. For example so https://dragonbite.medium.com/ama-recap-dragonbite-special-ido-3949c0939c24

With a falling market, only the most useful projects that will help people earn money or provide new opportunities will survive.

In a falling market, competition between projects is decreasing, so not all programs are able to withstand a falling market for a long time and continue to develop the project.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 2
I WANTED EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY IN LIFE
July 03, 2021, 10:49:15 PM
Altcoin is Definitely safe and Secure platform with the trust of coinmarketcap and binance smart Chain no chance to Rug_pool most of the liquidity are locked and with time I am sure that altcoin trend and craze will definitely increase if you're looking to buy an altcoin then always check for low supply coin long term maximum benefits  and also altcoin is really secure platform as market is down these is correct time to take entry in secured altcoin platform

But always do your own research
NEVER TRUST ON ANYONE
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
July 03, 2021, 10:03:47 PM
Yeh altcoins is safe for investment but there is one thing which would you set in mind that if you want investment in altcoin then you should choose the top 10 altcoins of CoinmarketCap.
Because they are trusted and real his team are real not fraud those reason put the project in list of top coins of CoinmarketCap .
But if you buy rather than that then there will be 99% chance of fraud so be careful

For long term hold choosing the top 10 is a good choice, But if you want some true profits you need to find a hidden gem in low market cap cryptocurrency. that is the place where most money is made.
hidden gem will give us more profits than top 10 project in coinmarketcap. investing in hidden gem will need our patience due progress developtment still running and no one product release. but personally this kind of project will give me atleast 5x profits when new investors find it. be our opportunity if we can be early investors.
to find hidden gem must research on atleast 50 projects. One of in the project list should be our hidden gem based on project plan , utitlity or usecase , marketcap or another thing. its really promising project if we could find gem , atleast in a year while product released it give us more than 10x. this is based on my experience when investing in new project with good future.
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
July 03, 2021, 06:28:27 PM

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
July 03, 2021, 12:48:14 PM
With a falling market, only the most useful projects that will help people earn money or provide new opportunities will survive.

The most difficult thing in a falling market is to attract people to the project so that the liquidity will continue to grow.

Even then it's hard to find investors because people think that they can buy same coin/token for a cheaper price in the future. That's why they prefer to wait for the most attractive price. Every coin have this problem, even Bitcoin. People don't buy at 40k but they are ready to spend money when it falls down to 30k. There is no safe coin in bear market.

There's none indeed, the risk is still there and only those people who have full understanding

will able to managed  earning even in the time like this, they are good in anticipating using system that they've built to assess the market,  experienced traders still have high chance to earn even the market is falling.
Adjusting when the market is not favoring your place, the very advantage of having sets of plans while you are into this investment.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
July 03, 2021, 11:18:54 AM

The most difficult thing in a falling market is to attract people to the project so that the liquidity will continue to grow.

Even then it's hard to find investors because people think that they can buy same coin/token for a cheaper price in the future. That's why they prefer to wait for the most attractive price. Every coin have this problem, even Bitcoin. People don't buy at 40k but they are ready to spend money when it falls down to 30k. There is no safe coin in bear market.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
July 03, 2021, 11:12:36 AM

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
July 03, 2021, 09:48:37 AM

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
July 03, 2021, 08:47:24 AM
I agree with you because If I was to invest in Altcoins right now, I would most definitely invest in the top Altcoins which I already have a guarantee on that will or can recover over the next months or few years. wouldn't want to take a gamble on new Alts that I don't know the true potential yet.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 647
July 03, 2021, 08:05:29 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
July 03, 2021, 07:59:30 AM
In now days too much Altcoin Project are Launching one by one and all of them claim that invest in his project because we will be successful in upcoming days but in the end they run away and make a scam. They don't woory about people fund and stole them.
So how we can trust on altcoin to give us profit after investment. Because most of them become Scam and Scam. All of them has one Aim how to stole too much fund .
So how we make altcoin investment safe ?
You need to Did your own reasearch, you need to find a legit team which you can trust, its true its really hard to find a legit one but there is a lot altcoins with a good project such as QUANT , Polygon, unibright, Hbar and many other. i believe the strong point to invest is to find a real project with a real product and real impact which you can find it by browse all the thing on the internet.
Activity: 88
Merit: 3
July 03, 2021, 06:00:39 AM
There must be a great risk. Since his increase is great, the risk is bound to be great. However, if the risk is high, your profit will be high. If there is no zero-risk project, the first thing is to keep our principal, and then profit and stop the loss in time.
Activity: 1025
Merit: 100
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 02, 2021, 11:23:17 AM
I personally feel a very safe investing with altcoins, the proof is that I have never experienced a very large loss, in fact I have taken a lot of the profit from alt, I think if the altcoins we invest have a good potential and prospects, plus they have a high level of a trust very high in the market, our investment will be safe,
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
July 02, 2021, 10:37:02 AM
In now days too much Altcoin Project are Launching one by one and all of them claim that invest in his project because we will be successful in upcoming days but in the end they run away and make a scam. They don't woory about people fund and stole them.
So how we can trust on altcoin to give us profit after investment. Because most of them become Scam and Scam. All of them has one Aim how to stole too much fund .
If you want to reduce your risk level significantly then just stick with the top altcoins that already have market trust and positive reputation so i would suggest to pick your alts from max top 50 coins because the newer projects possess greater levels of risks and most of them do not perform as promised.

I agree with you and I also prefer to investing in altcoin that already have project and popular, because the risk is very small and of course the price will definitely increase very high in the future, then I advise you to invest in Ethereum and Binance, because you will definitely get a big profit from investing in these altcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 01, 2021, 09:02:20 AM
If you want to invest safely, follow these steps:

1. Take a look at the project team
It takes a team that is experienced enough to be able to carry out this vision. Realizing a vision requires a team that has high credibility and quality so that the idea can be implemented properly.

How do you know if the team is experienced enough and has high credibility and quality? You can view their LinkedIn profile, where all of their employment and education history is listed.

2. Road Map
Consider whether a road map looks realistic or not, is it too ambitious? Is it possible? It would be better if a road map was started several years ago.|

3. Marketing
Hiring a marketing professional can increase the confidence of investors to invest in the company. This is one of the added values ​​that has a big impact. Marketing methods are also not limited by writing articles on famous websites, airdrops, bounties and videos.

4. Use of Coins/Tokens
Each Coin or Token has a different function, having a Coin/Token does not mean you have shares in the Coin/Token company, but there are some ICOs or projects that are already running that have a token function that distributes dividends to their Coin/Token holders. Note that the function of the Coin/Token greatly affects the prospects of the ICO
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
July 01, 2021, 08:19:34 AM

The most important thing is that the project should continue to develop in a falling market, and for this it should be useful, so that people continue to use the platform even when the market falls.

Activity: 156
June 29, 2021, 10:38:18 AM

It is difficult to say how long the market will continue to fall, so we need to continue developing the project.

The most important thing is that the project should continue to develop in a falling market, and for this it should be useful, so that people continue to use the platform even when the market falls.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
June 28, 2021, 10:31:20 PM
My advice, you should think carefully before investing in an Altcoin Project. It is usually not so easy to know for sure the sustainability of a project from a business and technology point of view. Therefore, you must be wise , not to spend money more than you can afford to lose. So you should be able to do your own research and choose an altcoin project that offers a good concept, a clear product or a concrete service.
Risk investing is happen on any investment way, I think not only in cryptocurrency we faced many trouble when investing, but how to manage and know great or not some project of altcoin before investing, like you can try with good altcoin to invest BNB or hold BCH. If holder you can hold both coin and wait few months later maybe price pump.
at least there are some altcoins that are worth investing in, and we are not hard to find them, by looking at the rankings on coinmarketcap I think I can decide to buy them, and so far it is safe, even like eth can provide greater returns than bitcoin, for now This bnb is also in great demand by investors because of its real products
Pages:
Jump to: