Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Altcoin Safe for Investment - page 13. (Read 17872 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
June 24, 2021, 07:01:04 PM
It depends on altcoin you want to invest in.  If you invest in a coin like ethereum,  Cardano,  and other worthy altcoin that have proved themselves over and over again,  you are safe with such altcoin.  But if you buy experimental altcoin with no track record,  you may be buying into someone wishful thinking!
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
June 24, 2021, 12:19:18 PM
Activity: 276
Merit: 1
June 23, 2021, 01:25:51 PM
Investing in altcoin isn't a bad idea, it's just that the market is not very friendly lately. I think it's best to invest in projects or coin that you can comfortably hold for long term without fear of it going extinct. If the altcoin on your list can serve that purpose, then its a good deal.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
June 23, 2021, 01:02:35 PM
It's important to do research with projects you invest.
If you don't do it. You'll also have the same experience as the others that did experienced scams project when they invest.
Look to the potential of the project through several methods like its team and white paper if it makes sense.

By now, most of the users are capable of distinguishing scam projects from genuine ones. Only the noobs get fooled by such projects nowadays. But at the same time, I see a lot of users investing in overpriced projects such as Dogecoin and XRP. Even users with a lot of expertise sometimes get attracted to these coins, driven by an urge to get good returns in a short duration. Those who make their invest during the start of the pump phase will get good returns, but others will lose their hard earned money on such projects.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
June 23, 2021, 12:53:35 PM
I think investing in crypto has a very big risk, therefore you should research and study in advance the project you are going to participate in because that way you will avoid scam projects,
It's important to do research with projects you invest.
If you don't do it. You'll also have the same experience as the others that did experienced scams project when they invest.
Look to the potential of the project through several methods like its team and white paper if it makes sense.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
June 23, 2021, 12:32:04 PM
Altcoin market now are in red which means you can buy at a lower price but be careful. Altcoin is safe for investment but it depends on a type of altcoins. Choose wisely in the market. Don't just look at the beautiful name of a token but also try to learn or do some research about the project before investing and buying their tokens.
Activity: 1027
Merit: 11
June 23, 2021, 11:29:57 AM
I think investing in crypto has a very big risk, therefore you should research and study in advance the project you are going to participate in because that way you will avoid scam projects,
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
June 23, 2021, 10:30:40 AM
Sometimes a newly launched project can be tempting if we are able to invest in it, but the large returns that will be obtained are certainly a separate strategy for new projects to attract more investors. as much as possible we should be able to avoid putting money into it by investing in Altcoins that do not yet have a good enough reputation, let alone choosing to invest in recently launched Altcoin projects.
so we need to deeply research to this kind project, we must make a check list about its feature that maybe have utility. investing in new project where is no planned that realized yet from roadmap will have bigger risk than in existing project. we will face equal possibility for scam or sucess. so our deep research will identify is this be good project and worth to buy.
it's good to do research before joining the project at least we can know whether the team is really serious in developing the project or not,
other than that maybe we can know whether the project is a potential scam or a promising project,
The most important thing is to be careful because after all the risk is always there
Activity: 235
Merit: 10
June 23, 2021, 10:21:35 AM
The main thing you should check for long-term investments is if a coin satisfies any real public demand. For example, Ethereum, Zcash, Monero definitely does it in my opinion but I might be wrong. Any coin is a good of future market and it will stay on the market and grow in value if it solves any problem effectively.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
June 22, 2021, 07:43:03 PM
Sometimes a newly launched project can be tempting if we are able to invest in it, but the large returns that will be obtained are certainly a separate strategy for new projects to attract more investors. as much as possible we should be able to avoid putting money into it by investing in Altcoins that do not yet have a good enough reputation, let alone choosing to invest in recently launched Altcoin projects.
so we need to deeply research to this kind project, we must make a check list about its feature that maybe have utility. investing in new project where is no planned that realized yet from roadmap will have bigger risk than in existing project. we will face equal possibility for scam or sucess. so our deep research will identify is this be good project and worth to buy.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 451
June 22, 2021, 07:38:21 PM
All altcoins not to safe investment because recently newly launched projects becoming scams and valueless. I suggest to invest top ranked cryptocurrencies according to the coinmarketcap, if you want to invest then you should research and analyst.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
June 22, 2021, 04:46:01 PM
Activity: 897
Merit: 284
June 22, 2021, 03:29:58 PM
Choose an altcoin that has been registered in a market that has been circulating in every exchange market, it is safer, can reduce the risk of things happening that you don't want, it can also be a short term or long-term investment if you join a new project you have to be really careful in choosing

During the market downturn, it is necessary to continue to develop and attract the attention of the community to the project. The project should also be useful to society in order to increase the number of users. For example so https://dragonbite.medium.com/ama-recap-dragonbite-special-ido-3949c0939c24
Are you giving us example of a good coin or you just want to use this avenue to advertise another shitcoin that has no life in it. Remember not everything that glitters is gold. Some poor developers and money hunters always use attractive interface with so many claims and promises to to entice people to invest in their misrable coin which can not even move an inch in the market struggle, allowing people to lose their money and their time.
Activity: 759
Merit: 15
June 22, 2021, 03:14:14 PM
there are no safe and profitable investments regardless, so investing in shitcoin is always a gamble, better to prefer famous altcoins with a certain future such as eth, bnb, matic, if you are really interested in a new coin just launched before investing is better do some research on the team that proposes it and on the project / roadmap
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
June 22, 2021, 02:55:06 PM
absolutely
the best time to buy and hodl long term tokens
loaded my pockets with CRPT CRYPTERIUM 
crypterium.com/crpt
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
June 22, 2021, 02:18:03 PM
There are no completely safe and reliable Altcoins for investing. Because absolutely all altcoins depend on Bitcoin, where the price of Bitcoin goes - there goes the price of Altcoin.

But for investing, you can choose popular Altcoins from the TOP 10-20, their price will not jump sharply.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
June 22, 2021, 01:41:02 PM
Investing in new altcoins is a huge risk, so you need to think several times whether you should invest in new altcoins and therefore it is best to invest in proven top altcoins and you will always get a good profit from this, but you can, for example, invest in new altcoins that are held IDO through the top IDO platforms, but even the top IDO platforms have a lot of scam projects, you can also try to take part in token sales on such top platforms for token sales like Republic or Coinlist.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
June 22, 2021, 12:13:18 PM
dont be hurry to buy some ethereum or other altcoin , i see market still face another dump after China fud. looks like current condition still utilized by some whales to dumped market and create extreme fear till we sold our assets to them cheaply. Be patient for a while to buying any cryptocurrency , wait for best moment while we see good news from high influence person just like from china as good sign for market recovery.
Yes, waiting a while to make a purchase on a good coin is very appropriate for now, because if everyone can get a good coin at a low price, obviously the benefits to be gained when there is good news will be huge.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1207
June 22, 2021, 11:38:33 AM
Just be very careful. If you get on very very early on, you might earn some cash, but still extremely risky.
I would invest in Ether myself. I strongly believe ether will overtake everyone sooner or later.
Yes, now is the time to stock up on some ETH at the lowest price because this moment of decline is very valuable for those who want to buy at the lowest price point, but for those who have already bought at a high price, it's good to always be patient in conditions like now.

Good point on Ethereum. I've noticed that the price of Ethereum losses more than other most popular altcoins. I think it will be wise to get some Ethereum before its upgrade London in two days. Even though before update does not show a huge growth, but at least losses can be minimized during red market. Who know what can came out from it. Ethereum fees are high again (due to red market), but with upgrade it was promised they will be improvement in transaction. This might work well for investors.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
June 22, 2021, 03:58:09 AM
The trustworthy exchanges don't have this system for listing a coin for just 1-2 weeks. If you want to list your project in a major exchange such as Binance or Huobi, then you need to pay the listing fee (which may amount to several million USD). On top of that, there will be very careful screening of the project from these exchanges and if the inspectors flag the project as shady, then they will return the listing fee and refuse to deal with the project. So in 99% of the cases, if a project gets listed in Binance or Huobi, we can be assured that it is a genuine project.

They all used to actually,,, but you are right now there do last for a few months but I have personally seen a big exchange like Bittrex only list for a few weeks, especially with their IEO tokens that only listed for a few days before price crashed to even -99% of the IEO price, then they just removed it because of all the FUD.
Pages:
Jump to: