Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Altcoin Trading Truly Profitable - page 5. (Read 4916 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
October 16, 2017, 12:24:48 AM
Depends on the Alt coins you invest in, alt coins can be money makers, and money losers.
Choose wisely and do your research. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 16, 2017, 12:01:07 AM
It is for me.. If you dont do homework on a buy then you have yourself to blame for the loss. But alittle bit of reading can lead to a nice bounty.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
October 15, 2017, 11:53:24 PM

For all of your die-hard Altcoin traders out there, share some input on your experiences or strategies you may have implemented/utilized to find success. I myself have had my fair share of dumb luck (knock on wood) but i'm interested to hear what some of you legends have to say.

It's far great feeling to earn bucks with altcoin trading. I mean look at the number of coins out there. At least one in hundred will pump 100x everday and if you are lucky enough to hit the stakes into that coin then voila you got the jackpot.

Not only this, we can increase the odds of hitting pumper coin by enrolling into pump groups, as well as investing into ten to fifteen different coins. For sure this works and 99% gets profits within a month of investment. Amazing ways are out there and hopefully everything is still in the favour of alts.

Activity: 476
Merit: 106
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
October 15, 2017, 03:49:32 PM
I understood that trading is not for the faint of heart. To make the right decisions you need a cold mind. And of course the luck we need.Then we get good profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 106
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
October 15, 2017, 03:48:31 PM
I understood that trading is not for the faint of heart. To make the right decisions you need a cold mind. And of course the luck we need.Then we get good profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
October 15, 2017, 03:31:41 PM
In most cases more profitable will be to just hold BTC/ETH/NEO.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 15, 2017, 03:25:41 PM
Altcoin is the alternate cryptocurrency. It is useful to information about every alt coin is download mining guide. Use the site it will you full to get the bitcoin and altcoin for the future growth. Mine and exchange it. You will keep it altcoin it will get more profit in the future. It become growth for the future and more profit for the good gaining. bitcoin is give more offers it will useful you.   
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
October 15, 2017, 02:59:56 PM
It depends on the market and your skills as well. You need to sit and watch the market dashboard always to ensure your share gets profit.

To the truth. Every day I follow stocks, stock market and market events. With this skill you can assess whether it pays off. For beginners I advise you to start with it, it is difficult, and over time it can become a hobby (as in my case).
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
October 15, 2017, 02:26:41 PM
It depends on the market and your skills as well. You need to sit and watch the market dashboard always to ensure your share gets profit.
Activity: 322
October 15, 2017, 02:21:28 PM
I feel like altcoin is more towards short term trading (including pump and dump) because the market movement is so much more crazy in the sense that, even when all the altcoins are dipping money still can be made. Eg. look at OMG chart.
Activity: 63
October 15, 2017, 02:11:42 PM
If you are trading in volatile markets like this one, you will have some losses, especially at the beginning but at the end of a day it's like any other job, your skills will get better and you will make better choices if you work hard.
Activity: 70
October 15, 2017, 01:54:53 PM
Yes it is! Especially now that the market is very volatile and there were lots of price downs recently. Always buy coins when the price is down and everyone is in panic. You will surely get huge profit when everything are back to normal.
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
October 15, 2017, 01:47:48 PM
For all of your die-hard Altcoin traders out there, share some input on your experiences or strategies you may have implemented/utilized to find success. I myself have had my fair share of dumb luck (knock on wood) but i'm interested to hear what some of you legends have to say.

yes altcoin trading is very much profitable than bitcoin. But in order to get a success you need a timing and choosing the best altcoin to invest. Just avoid the shitcoin below top 200 there is so small to get profit there. Just trade altcoin in market that is top 1 to top 100 as it way more valuable to trade than others
Activity: 66
October 15, 2017, 01:39:04 PM
Yes it's very profitable if you invest in the right Alts and in the right time Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
October 15, 2017, 01:35:37 PM
You should be a professional at forex to trade altcoins. There is not another easy way to became a successful crypto trader.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
October 15, 2017, 01:01:07 PM
Yes, It is truly profitable if you have knowledge about Alt coins and if you keep an eye on market of the alt coin in which you are going to invest your money, You just have to buy your Alt coin at low price when the price of the alt coin goes up sell it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 15, 2017, 12:46:54 PM
It is, there is a lot of people who made a lot of money trading on altcoins. But it's risky!
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
October 15, 2017, 12:41:20 PM
Certain. Altcoin trading very profitable as well as to increase growth of our investment in a fast and secure way when compared with mining or other.
Mining also an altcoin trading type, but it needs you have a lot of money to buy hardware mining and create a farmer, then you still need to pay electric bills every month. And beside that, altcoin tradingis not a secure way when you start to invest into altcoin. Even this market has higher risk than mining.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 393
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 15, 2017, 11:29:32 AM
Certain. Altcoin trading very profitable as well as to increase growth of our investment in a fast and secure way when compared with mining or other.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
October 14, 2017, 11:10:52 AM
I actually tried doing trading and its Honestly not easy, you have to exert skill and good mentality for you earn profit. the first time I did it makes me feel that what Im doing doest not fit what Im earning. But from time to time Im trying I feel like it really hard for me, there is no way an unwise person can earn big profit. Currently, all my alt coin now have been converted into BTC because Im prearing for the hard fork. I earn as much as I could because I believe that I might receive BCG based on my BTC after the Fork. But surely, I will be going back doing an altcoin trading.
Pages:
Jump to: