Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Altcoin Trading Truly Profitable - page 8. (Read 4916 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
October 08, 2017, 08:20:32 AM
There are two categories of profitable alt coins out there;

first category is for swing traders which you sell-buy, buy-sell and make money with the swings.

second category is for longer term traders / investor. you just buy and hold for some time.

then i must be somewhere in the middle of all this....

i trade "medium term" (if that's a thing). i invest in altcoins when they are at the bottom and stable. you may see this as a nearly horizontal line on the chart. then i sell when that line turned vertical or with a sharp rise (aka coin got pumped). my goal is to minimize the time my bitcoin is invested in these coins so that i can reduce the risks of getting dumped on while earning the most profit possible from the swings.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
October 08, 2017, 07:46:28 AM
Yes trading alternative coins is truly profitable for me, actually trading alternative coins was not profitable in first time, it was very very difficult to be profitable due to I didn't knew how to followed the trend of price alternative coins, even until today getting big profit from trading is still difficult but I don't search big profit from trading, the active profit in trading is enough for me, active profit will be big profit in couples years later.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1001
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
October 08, 2017, 07:09:26 AM
How can a person without economist education decide, whether is it better to sell it today, or keep it? I wonder Huh

The normal or natural rule of trading is by at low price and sell at high price, so as to get back your capital and some profits. You can set a trade limit to how high you want the price to be before you sell, with the help of the site or app you want to use for the trade.
And you should to have a stop loss position. Because when you are trading a crypto (Bitcoin or Altcoin), you can not live 24/24 to check the value of this coin. In that time, the stop-loss limit function will help you solve this issue.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
homt.net
October 08, 2017, 06:55:25 AM
For all of your die-hard Altcoin traders out there, share some input on your experiences or strategies you may have implemented/utilized to find success. I myself have had my fair share of dumb luck (knock on wood) but i'm interested to hear what some of you legends have to say.

Yeah. I hear this that Trade is profitable. But I didn't see my result good.  I will be patience and I will wait to see the good result.
Activity: 210
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
October 08, 2017, 06:51:11 AM
On initial level of trading its not that profitable but if gain the knowledge about it and work hard then it will be very profitable. So work hard and earn as much as you want.
Activity: 322
October 08, 2017, 06:47:11 AM
There are two categories of profitable alt coins out there;

first category is for swing traders which you sell-buy, buy-sell and make money with the swings.

second category is for longer term traders / investor. you just buy and hold for some time.
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
October 08, 2017, 06:43:18 AM
daytrading takes a lot of time and nerves - you have to see it as a regular job with long hours. To make decent amount of money on monthly level you need around 10k to start with. On other side is maybe better just to buy some coins every week/month and then just hodl.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
October 07, 2017, 04:34:34 PM
How can a person without economist education decide, whether is it better to sell it today, or keep it? I wonder Huh

The normal or natural rule of trading is by at low price and sell at high price, so as to get back your capital and some profits. You can set a trade limit to how high you want the price to be before you sell, with the help of the site or app you want to use for the trade.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
October 07, 2017, 04:25:49 PM
I am not a legend when it comes to trading, but I am sure am good when it comes to holding. One thing is for sure that trading with altcoins is a more and faster way to get profit. But pray to invest into a good ICO for a better outcome.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
October 07, 2017, 04:06:39 PM
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
October 07, 2017, 03:40:53 PM
It is as profitable as you want it to be, of course, you have to investigate about the project, team, roadmap, whitepaper, etc., behind the coin, but it also depends on how much you do that.
Activity: 434
October 07, 2017, 11:58:27 AM
trading can be profitable
but investing is better... hodlers are the real winners =]
Yes holding for long term is really profitable for short term its most of the time end upto scam because of some pump and dump group or people .So we have to be careful while doing short term trading there is lots of scammers available simply pump the coin immediately once they sell all their holding it will dump like hell.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 07, 2017, 06:24:57 AM
It's upto you how you take it in the consideration. I have always been unlucky most of the time. Lols. But I do had great time with altcoin trading and made some bucks surely. The only thing that I did in the first run was to buy as much as altcoin as I could but regardless of what type of coin it is and all the history behind. I use to buy coins with lowest value without considering the fact that they are dumped and no longer being used by many so that they will have zero percentage of coming up. I made these silly mistakes initially, and a lot of times. Now I don't get involved much unless until there is good coin being launched in the market. I do extensive research in what I'm actually investing my money. Now it works pretty well. So according to me you should learn things before we can invest in anything. May be hat was my success lesson, the mistakes that I made earlier.

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
homt.net
October 07, 2017, 06:11:16 AM
the best chances are to choose few good altcoins and to split the money into all of them for a long term investment.
the second tactic for day trading is checking the slack groups, being involved in what happening, for calculating the right timing to invest before some news are about to come..
I am also using same strategy but I am not a fan of day or intraday trading I am always making investment for short atleast month+ . For long term I will be looking more than 6 months . I don’t recommend pump and dump groups.
Activity: 280
October 07, 2017, 05:51:21 AM
trading can be profitable
but investing is better... hodlers are the real winners =]
Activity: 197
October 07, 2017, 05:20:29 AM
Yep... Atlcoin treading profitable.. If you trading right altcoin which have good project good road member which have good team member and capability to handle project and also real platform.

If you pick this type altcoin and treading that time you have to profitable.

Thank you 
Activity: 546
October 07, 2017, 05:08:28 AM
But my experience say that altcoin trading truly profitable. Even i also bought so different coins. Then after which days i sell that coins. And i got more profit. So i know altcoin trading truely ptofitable.
Activity: 468
Experience the Future of DeFi
October 07, 2017, 05:07:47 AM
It is obvious that it is, but the problem is how in general make trading profitable. In fact you can trade anything, and a lot of people try to trade.
Why we only see the successful traders, and why? Because nobody with the unsuccessful history wont show us their lose it is natural.
How to succeed in trading? A lot of training, constant looking for hot news, knowing all strategies and charts types and then you will maybe become a profesional(for-profit) trader.

Definitely profitable. But you can lose thousands of your money if you are not careful on what you're going into. You are right about your advice. In trading, it's not just riding a bike. It need a lot of reading and practice. Also, you have to keep updated about the news. Traders/Manipulators are there when there is a hot news about certain coin. But you have to be careful.
Activity: 958
Merit: 265
October 07, 2017, 04:55:15 AM
For all of your die-hard Altcoin traders out there, share some input on your experiences or strategies you may have implemented/utilized to find success. I myself have had my fair share of dumb luck (knock on wood) but i'm interested to hear what some of you legends have to say.
Im not saying that im a professional trader but im a experienced trader about a year now and based on my experience altcoin trading is more profitable than bitcoin holders because it tripled or quadrupled your investment depends on the percentage change value of that coin, Example you have a profit on every trades on alts the profit on Bitcoin/USD is not belong so it means your profit is more than doubled but it's too risky because if your altcoins are going dump you will lose more USD when you convert it to bitcoin to USD.
Activity: 507
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
October 07, 2017, 03:54:01 AM
profitable or not is depending on the traders results,,
if the can manage their emotions and their money, altcoin trading is good and very profitable.
and as all of us know altcoin trading is one of many the best way to increase our bitcoin  Wink
Totally agree,
As my experiences, trade altcoin is very profitable, usually I buy when the coin is newly available in the exchanger, I get great benefits from some coins eg Monaco Card, Edgeless, Bitquence, COSS and some other coins, and next is Centra Card, now we still get the price 32k, a month again the price will raise at least 200k.
Pages:
Jump to: