Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Altcoin Trading Truly Profitable - page 7. (Read 4916 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
October 13, 2017, 06:29:04 PM
For all of your die-hard Altcoin traders out there, share some input on your experiences or strategies you may have implemented/utilized to find success. I myself have had my fair share of dumb luck (knock on wood) but i'm interested to hear what some of you legends have to say.
Here everything just a matter of experience and luck because here luck can make your rich perosn in minutes and your experience can help you to make you rich in days easily .
Here is myself made much profit in the altcoins trading , In the starting i was not able to make earnings Because of lack of experience .
But when I made analysis about the coins then i found 5-6 coins which were fluctuating in a particular price range , so I started made investment and started to make profit day by day easily , and after getting better success I spread my business only in the bitcoin+ altcoins trading Because I have only profit in trading .
Here my main main coins that I made profit are blry coin , trump coin , posw coin , Digibyte coin , HTC coin , Stratis coin ,  1337 coin , atc coin .
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
October 13, 2017, 06:19:25 PM
High risk high reward. You can be up 2-10x in a month or be homeless in a month. If you do decide to do altcoin trading, definitely learn more about charts and read a lot of whitepapers.

What you said is so true that with out analyzing about the coin trading on them is risky, first know about what is the coin projects and how is it running and whether the developer is active and responsive. The check the community support. on that basis if you trade then loss chances are very less.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
October 13, 2017, 06:18:02 PM
For all of your die-hard Altcoin traders out there, share some input on your experiences or strategies you may have implemented/utilized to find success. I myself have had my fair share of dumb luck (knock on wood) but i'm interested to hear what some of you legends have to say.
Trading bitcoin against altcoins is a very profitable venture as long as you are willing to be patient and adopt some useful strategy. I'm not a legend on trading Altcoins, I may not be a professional bitcoin trader but the little i have learnt through self study and practical experimentation is really helping in my crypto trading and has helped me to become very experienced.

Some common strategy that are of help to make profit include, a) Buy cheap and sell high, b) sell cheap and buy cheaper.
That is it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 13, 2017, 06:11:02 PM
High risk high reward. You can be up 2-10x in a month or be homeless in a month. If you do decide to do altcoin trading, definitely learn more about charts and read a lot of whitepapers.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 13, 2017, 05:50:28 PM
I am also new in this trading and i don't have a lot of experience to share about trading. I recently invest in BTC and i find it profitable due to the recent price changes. I will try to invest in more altcoins soon when i have my money with me to invest because i find it also profitable just like btc.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
October 13, 2017, 05:16:29 PM
It's profitable, but like any other things in life it takes time and work to know if the altcoin project will we worth something in the future, knowing the project fundamentals is a must
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
October 13, 2017, 05:15:04 PM
Apparently for many of the people it was not so profitable till that moment. unfortunately only minority of the alt coin projects was profitable for its investors.
These questions been asked by those people who dont even tried out to make money with alts but for those people who did experience to make money on altcoin then for sure you would able to expect on what would be their answer related into these kind of questions.For me it is indeed profitable if you do know how to spot a good coin and you would able to get in on cheaper price.You will surely make money on its price volatilizes.
Activity: 336
https://www.crypto-coinz.net
October 13, 2017, 05:11:16 PM
Well, I think it is profitable for sure.
Activity: 364
Merit: 104
October 13, 2017, 05:01:07 PM
Apparently for many of the people it was not so profitable till that moment. unfortunately only minority of the alt coin projects was profitable for its investors.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
October 13, 2017, 04:57:22 PM
Especially now that the market is very volatile and there were lots of price downs recently. Always buy coins when the price is down and everyone is in panic. You will surely get huge profit when everything are back to normal. I bought a coin last month and now I have 150% income from it and  even until today getting big profit from trading is still difficult but I don't search big profit from trading
Activity: 401
October 12, 2017, 01:04:05 PM
It very much depends on the period in which you do it, actually. If you are trading alts these days you are most likely losing money with all alts tanking because of BTC's price rising sharply!
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
October 09, 2017, 05:12:23 AM
All this time that I feel is profitable, for example 2 coins that make me get a big profit is Bitquence and Monaco Card, when Bitquence and Monaco available in the market very cheap price and 3 months then pump up to hundreds of percent.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
October 09, 2017, 03:38:15 AM
it depends on our analysis, actually altcoin trading can make us become rich quickly if we have the ability to trade in fundamentally analysis and also can control emotion. This 2 think is important to get consistent profit in trading. Although we expert in fundamental and technical analysis but can not keep and control emotion and always greedy ,we will be in loss.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
October 08, 2017, 03:04:51 PM
Of a truth I have bought many coins and I only lose in two of them all. I have been trading forex before investing into crypto coins trading especially altcoins and I think there is a great opportunity in altcoins trading than every others trading assets including penny stocks. I have seen some coin rise as high as 400 % in just a week. I have also making over 200% in just a week investing in lisk around April this year. I think altcoins is very profitable especially if you buy at the right time.

It is very true that in altcoin trading the profit margin is uncountable but the loss chances is also very high, we have to be always alert on the coins development and news on which we care trading as good news gives you returns soon and even on bad news we can get in loss if not being alerted before it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
October 08, 2017, 02:47:22 PM
Of a truth I have bought many coins and I only lose in two of them all. I have been trading forex before investing into crypto coins trading especially altcoins and I think there is a great opportunity in altcoins trading than every others trading assets including penny stocks. I have seen some coin rise as high as 400 % in just a week. I have also making over 200% in just a week investing in lisk around April this year. I think altcoins is very profitable especially if you buy at the right time.
Activity: 44
Merit: 2
October 08, 2017, 02:34:53 PM
If you want to make profit before you buy something make a good analysis. Read about company, read what they do. Invest a small part of money to one place. Use a simple investing rules. This is the basis
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
October 08, 2017, 08:31:21 AM
My style of altcoin investment is i use fiat money to buy btc then i trade it any altcoin just for safe keeping and wait until any of these altcoin will increase in price even just for 10 dollars. But right now its rare for altcoins to increase at such price. I would try to maintain lookout for the altcoins i have traded.

Fiat money is new for me ..
cloud you explain what actually it is
Activity: 210
October 08, 2017, 08:26:57 AM
first of all, it depends on which alt coin we are talking about. if you catch right ones then you can definitely make a lot of money as they grow exponentially.
Activity: 401
October 08, 2017, 08:25:33 AM
As alway, they are profitable if you make the right choices, while if you make the wrong choices with altcoins you have a great chance of losing everything. Altcoins offer in fact a sort of leverage vs Bitcoin trading. If you are right and lucky you are very right and lucky, if you are wrong and unlucky, you are very wrong and unlucky,
Activity: 1189
Merit: 107
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 08, 2017, 08:22:14 AM
Is Altcoin Trading Truly Profitable Huh
of course if u trading with high value
Pages:
Jump to: