Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin worth investing? - page 10. (Read 2631 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 03:34:06 PM
Alternative coins are really a worth to invest.
You should just made your research and studies before jumping on buying and hoilding them
the risk is big if you will never study them first.
cryptocurrency is not a pick a boo kind of game, this is run by knowledge.
yes you are right, of course what we will do is definitely at risk. when we choose the altcoin it would be nice to choose the coins that are included in the top 10 coins in the marketcap coins and which you think is advantageous in the future.
Yes very clearly at risk we could merge or invest it well already at risk because we don't know what will happen to the next couple of days so to choose the coins we have to carefully search really potentially was very hard
Activity: 462
Good Morning
October 27, 2018, 03:28:00 PM
Hi guys,
If you join bitcoin craze last year, I think you can relate on what I'm trying to say right now,
Some of the people that I know really discourage investing in any cryptocurrency due to the fall that had to happen in the crypto.
I myself also lost half 70% of my portfolio because of this. That's why It's really been a while before I get back.
My question now is, as of the moment, are there any cryptocurrency as of the moment that is worth investing?
and another question is,
is the bounty campaign here in the altcoin still worth of investing time?
it depends on tje altciin and on your experience and knowledge but i think that you might succeed in this sphere really soon
Activity: 378
October 27, 2018, 03:26:45 PM
I think there is still a valuable cryptocurrency to invest. I think the current bounty campaign still works well if you can choose correctly. Try to research it.
Indeed there is still a lot of gan which coin that can be selected and to join or want to invest in it, but to choose which one fit and have great potential, we have to be more careful
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 03:14:32 PM
I think there is still a valuable cryptocurrency to invest. I think the current bounty campaign still works well if you can choose correctly. Try to research it.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 02:58:29 PM
in the previous year exactly 2017 I did not know crypto because I was relatively new to this forum, but from the crita you conveyed so much risk of losing money by investing if you are not careful in calculating. from what I heard last year is better than now but I don't know for sure, but if I observe this year the altcoin prices have actually decreased and many fraud projects. so you alone decide whether or not to invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 27, 2018, 02:48:21 PM
You should just made your research and studies before jumping on buying and hoilding them
yes you are right, of course what we will do is definitely at risk. when we choose the altcoin it would be nice to choose the coins that are included in the top 10 coins in the marketcap coins and which you think is advantageous in the future.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
October 27, 2018, 02:37:35 PM
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
October 27, 2018, 02:34:33 PM
Check out 0x Project, it's one of the few projects with very good long-term potential. It's a protocol on which you can build a decentralized exchange and their ZRX token is used for fees.
Activity: 308
October 27, 2018, 02:32:59 PM
I think there are several altcoins that are still valuable for investments like litecoin, ripple, stellar, eos.
and the bounty campaign is still valuable today, I think it all depends on how much we follow the campaign, which determines how much reward we receive.
Activity: 406
October 27, 2018, 02:00:44 PM
Hi guys,
If you join bitcoin craze last year, I think you can relate on what I'm trying to say right now,
Some of the people that I know really discourage investing in any cryptocurrency due to the fall that had to happen in the crypto.
I myself also lost half 70% of my portfolio because of this. That's why It's really been a while before I get back.
My question now is, as of the moment, are there any cryptocurrency as of the moment that is worth investing?
and another question is,
All altcoins are invest at your own risk,so any recommendations that you're going to get from this thread consider this investment with risk,the only profitable altcoins now are those listed in the top 10 in the coinmarketcap, there were a lot of new coin,but you should use your own judgment if you're going to invest.
But now many ICO are scams  Huh
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
October 27, 2018, 01:29:57 PM
You have to understand that cryptocurrency is a relatively young area for earning, and it is just starting to develop, so, let's say, I invest in promising start-ups, because I believe in their development, and many of them have future ones, here’s one of them @ swachhcoin . The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment there is a 10% bonus, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 12:27:17 PM
of course altcoins are worth investing specially now that the prices on the market are low, now is the best time to acquire all those lox price altcoins and hold and wait for the price to go up.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 12:21:52 PM
of course it is worth to invest now because the less price of the coins, it will help you to earn good profit in future days. keep believing on altcoins coins have good future.
Activity: 192
October 27, 2018, 11:47:01 AM
Hi guys,
and another question is,
Yes altcoins are definitely worth investing in. Coins like Paragon, Stellar and Ripple are good for profitability and earnings. Store before you regret.
copper member
Activity: 168
October 27, 2018, 10:37:40 AM
Altcoins still remain a stand as a way to double our investment , so it all depend on which one you invest in and how you are going to trade them for successful profit so investing in alts is far better and is an easy way to make huge money in short time.
Activity: 210
October 27, 2018, 10:32:13 AM
actually altcoin has good prospects in the future because there are many altcoins that have a system with many advantages and sophisticated, but it depends on the selected atcoin, if there are many listings in the top exchange and have a lot of transactions every time, if the transaction is very rare, altcoin must have little enthusiasts
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
October 27, 2018, 10:02:23 AM
Yes very much so, if you look at all of the altcoins that are doing good right now you will see that at some point they were all very low in prices, even bitcoin was once very low in prices but now look at where the price of the coin is. You just have to make sure that the altcoins that you are investing in are ones that you can be sure they have a good investor base so that they will always have value
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Diceroll.xyz
October 22, 2018, 05:22:42 PM
Still same opportunity like the last year. Just good thing is last year not hard to make money just hold and make money. This year we need to take some wise decisions. Over the Bitcoin altcoin giving more profit this year.  Wink
Activity: 364
October 22, 2018, 04:22:19 PM
You didn't lose money if you didn't sell anything in a panic. Know how to wait and control your greed, the only way you can earn in this market
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
October 22, 2018, 07:03:07 AM
Well most of us are join in this type of investment when the hype is high, is not our fault too... But whenever the hype is done then the real price is showed up and you must admit it then adapt.

Is it still worth to invest in altcoin? Yes it is, but you must pick your investment carefully because when you pick the wrong investment you will lost a lot too and be patient if you invest, you are not going to be a rich person in a single day/week/month/a year.
Pages:
Jump to: