Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin worth investing? - page 13. (Read 2631 times)

copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
October 13, 2018, 01:19:38 PM
Crypto trade is still worth now, I don't know if you will hold it for long term, I just sell if its already up at least 5%. Investing on altcoin mean you trust with that project, whatever what will happen next about price, if you just caring about it just do daily trade.
I think join in bounty campaign is not really neccesarry, just join to fill your free time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 01:17:21 PM
Yes, its still worth to invest in altcoins, cause when market goes up, if BTC grows for 5%, most of top alts grows up to 30%....
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 01:16:38 PM
Altcoins are the future of a crypto currency world. I think we should invest in the most promising tokens, the top 50 Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
October 13, 2018, 01:09:21 PM
Right now, I do not invest in any small Altcoin, mostly I have only those, which I am holding for a longer period already. Will buy more, when the rally starts. There are nice bounties IMO, but we have to be careful, not to invest time to a project, which can not reach the Soft Cap.

That's a good idea as you are holding coins assume that you are in comfort zone. Do not panic at any situation hopefully the market will turn hot in couple days like it happened last year.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
October 13, 2018, 01:01:49 PM
Hi guys,
If you join bitcoin craze last year, I think you can relate on what I'm trying to say right now,
Some of the people that I know really discourage investing in any cryptocurrency due to the fall that had to happen in the crypto.
I myself also lost half 70% of my portfolio because of this. That's why It's really been a while before I get back.
My question now is, as of the moment, are there any cryptocurrency as of the moment that is worth investing?
and another question is,
is the bounty campaign here in the altcoin still worth of investing time?
Of course, altcoin investments are still profitable. Over time, the value of altcoins will only grow. However, now we need to take into account the state of the cryptocurrency market and carefully select the object of investment. The cryptocurrency market will soon rise all the same and our coins and tokens will grow in value.
Activity: 31
October 13, 2018, 12:00:20 PM
Yes, it is. We have a pump group with over 1000 accredited investors that pump and hold coins for over 24 hours. The team also spends thousands of dollars on advertisements during the pump making it last longer so everyone can profit. Unlike other pump / dump groups we don't instantly sell at the initial spike and do whatever it takes to keep the pump going. Users on average make 500%-2700% in profits during the pump. - t.me/iblockchainglobal

https://allcryptotalk.com/uploads/monthly_2018_10/DATA-Chart.PNG.12876e07337b231452f1362a48605615.PNG
Activity: 168
October 13, 2018, 11:43:01 AM
I think it is worth investing in certain altcoins. I do not think that they just disappear from the market like this. Alternative cryptocurrency must be present. It only complements the general cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
October 13, 2018, 11:35:30 AM
Hi guys,
If you join bitcoin craze last year, I think you can relate on what I'm trying to say right now,
Some of the people that I know really discourage investing in any cryptocurrency due to the fall that had to happen in the crypto.
I myself also lost half 70% of my portfolio because of this. That's why It's really been a while before I get back.
My question now is, as of the moment, are there any cryptocurrency as of the moment that is worth investing?
and another question is,
Ofcourse, altcoins are also good to invest. There are those which are really profitable but also. there are some which may not be as profitable as others. Not all altcoins are having huge price increase for a long run and some are only good at first. The best cryptos to invest at this moment are probably those which are already popular. On the other hand, bounty programs are good source to earn altcoins and profit.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
October 13, 2018, 11:34:08 AM
Hi guys,
and another question is,
Yeah I think altcoin is very worth investment right now. Cause so many altcoin down 80%-90% from all time high. So it is the opportunity to grab some at lowest value.
Activity: 196
October 13, 2018, 11:30:45 AM
Right now, I do not invest in any small Altcoin, mostly I have only those, which I am holding for a longer period already. Will buy more, when the rally starts. There are nice bounties IMO, but we have to be careful, not to invest time to a project, which can not reach the Soft Cap.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
October 13, 2018, 11:30:04 AM
altcoins are the main way to earn money in crypto. good new coins are able to make x100 to their price!
Activity: 322
homt.net
October 13, 2018, 11:23:49 AM
Hi guys,
and another question is,

I think you will not lose anything. By trading and investing are really great steps to get more profit in our life. But if you want to join bounty campaign it will be good too. By joining bounty campaign you will get more knowledge and profit. By using the time effectively, it will worth.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
October 13, 2018, 10:51:53 AM
By investing and doing a trading can be more profitable than doing a bounty campaign. Also the struggle on doing a campaign is way bigger than doing a trading or just investing some coins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
October 13, 2018, 10:37:11 AM
Nowadays the market is at a crash and the prices have been stooped to a new low which has led to a loss for many investors.We are still left with some good coins to invest for which have good value and will be raising with good percent in the coming year. One must always be ready for this scenario and instead of lamenting we should show patience and wait for the market to rise and if you are thinking to invest than its really a good time to do for as the market is down right now and hoping for the increase at the end of the year, so you can invest in altcoins now but choose wisely

I agree with you investing in altcoin will always give you a good profit at this time. Almost all pennies are in a downtrend and everyone should consider a good investment right now as the uptrend will definitely happen and it's all a matter of time. The best advice is to calm down before making any decision as everything will determine your future
Activity: 175
October 13, 2018, 10:31:09 AM
Hi guys,
and another question is,
Altcoins are definitely worth investing in. The coins like Paragon, Stellar and Cardano are great in performance and have some excellent projects right now. Invest in them.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
October 13, 2018, 09:13:40 AM
Yes, altcoint is certainly worth investing, many kinds of altcoint you have to be good at choosing a good altcoint for investment, because those who will enjoy the results in the future are of course your own
It always depends on what altcoin, there are still some shitcoins around, find what suits your interest that you think will make your investment grew. Think of team and the project of that altcoin.

Shit coins will always be in this market we need to research on our own about the project before investing.
If you ready to invest kindly plan for long-term as it will benefit you in future with huge profits.
For the success of our investment, we seriously manage them.  Even we know its huge potentiality but still it won't give us assurance if we never work on it.  Mostly investors will look into high gaining market coins, thus it really needs to dig deeper across the market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
October 13, 2018, 09:09:13 AM
Yes, altcoint is certainly worth investing, many kinds of altcoint you have to be good at choosing a good altcoint for investment, because those who will enjoy the results in the future are of course your own
It always depends on what altcoin, there are still some shitcoins around, find what suits your interest that you think will make your investment grew. Think of team and the project of that altcoin.

Shit coins will always be in this market we need to research on our own about the project before investing.
If you ready to invest kindly plan for long-term as it will benefit you in future with huge profits.
Activity: 1022
October 13, 2018, 09:09:07 AM
to keep on focus as extending decision as attaining field of business with crypto finance and delivering goods and service to improve as applying tools and strategics as occupying use with utility as expecting the higher on returns of nominal with profit to scores on credit with the balance.
Activity: 266
October 13, 2018, 09:02:42 AM
According to my opinion investing in altcoins is as worth as investing in the bitcoin. That is because there ara good altcoins in the market which are having a great potential to be grown in the market. But when it comes to investment you need to find a good altcoin to invest in unless you may waste you money by investing in shit coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 08:49:25 AM
Nowadays the market is at a crash and the prices have been stooped to a new low which has led to a loss for many investors.We are still left with some good coins to invest for which have good value and will be raising with good percent in the coming year. One must always be ready for this scenario and instead of lamenting we should show patience and wait for the market to rise and if you are thinking to invest than its really a good time to do for as the market is down right now and hoping for the increase at the end of the year, so you can invest in altcoins now but choose wisely

Pages:
Jump to: